Trump called Susan Collins' 2020 Democrat challenger up in Maine Sarah Gideon 'very attractive...not that I've looked at a woman that way in 5 years'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i used to call her Sassy Sarah Gideon...did Trump give me the idea for the nickname...that's confidential!

i used to call her Sassy Sarah Gideon...did Trump give me the idea for the nickname...that's confidential!

Shit. She looks like a man. Got that Bruce Jenner look. (or whatever his name is now)

Trump is one wierd dude. If I were married to Melania I wouldn't be looking sideways at Sassy.

Shit. She looks like a man. Got that Bruce Jenner look. (or whatever his name is now)

Trump is one wierd dude. If I were married to Melania I wouldn't be looking sideways at Sassy.
Melania has had a lover for years. Trump is repulsive.

From your article:

• Trump "could not resist weighing in with what he might call locker room talk" about Gideon, the book says.
Saying that a woman is very attractive is "locker room talk." At least, if it is Donald Trump.

Been watching the left's schizo approach to sexual harassment for almost fifty years now. In the 80's we were indoctrinated that no workplace relationship between a man and an underling could ever be consensual due to the power imbalance. Then we were told that Bill Clinton getting blowjobs from a chubby intern and perjuring himself about it was fine, because "everyone lies about sex."

Forum List

Back