Is partition of the United States inevitable?

Nonsense.

They control the old guard RINOs like McConnell and Mittens. They've lost control of the party with Trump, Youngkin and DeSantis driving the direction of the party.
Lol. That’s absurd. Dumb Don was just as controlled by the oligarchs as dumb Joe. Did you fail to see who he appointed to his administration?

How about peacefully settling our differences through vompromise?
Not a chance. The divisions are entirely the work of the elite and they have no intention of stopping or compromising. A divided populace allows them to continue to enrich and empower themselves.

Too bad so many Americans can’t see this obvious scam.

Not a chance. The divisions are entirely the work of the elite and they have no intention of stopping or compromising. A divided populace allows them to continue to enrich and empower themselves.

Too bad so many Americans can’t see this obvious scam.
Okay, then how 'bout populace vs the elite?

California alone would become something like 10 states, it's true.

But this madness cannot continue, and peaceful partition, though difficult, is preferable to civil war.
Pretty much EVERY scifi writer assumes California will simply become a separate country. I agree with that. Texas, too. The others will agglomerate to a total of 6 to 8 countries, most futurists think, and I agree with that.

It hasn't happened till after it happens, however.

It can't be a peaceful transition, I don't think, unless there is some huge outside catastrophe, like plague or nuclear war or some such as that. Breaking up the polity into local, more easily governed regions. And it wouldn't be peaceful after the split, either, since such countries always fight wars with each other, like Europe does.

Pretty much EVERY scifi writer assumes California will simply become a separate country. I agree with that. Texas, too. The others will agglomerate to a total of 6 to 8 countries, most futurists think, and I agree with that.

It hasn't happened till after it happens, however.

It can't be a peaceful transition, I don't think, unless there is some huge outside catastrophe, like plague or nuclear war or some such as that. Breaking up the polity into local, more easily governed regions. And it wouldn't be peaceful after the split, either, since such countries always fight wars with each other, like Europe does.

It wouldn't be peaceful because the Democrats would never go for it and fight it all the way. If I never had to deal with a liberal again I couldn't be happier. But there is no way they can have a nation with 100% of their policies. Everybody would eventually end up totally miserable.

It wouldn't be peaceful because the Democrats would never go for it and fight it all the way. If I never had to deal with a liberal again I couldn't be happier. But there is no way they can have a nation with 100% of their policies. Everybody would eventually end up totally miserable.
Well, the Russian Soviets did it for 77 years, so I guess people can be miserable for that long, anyway. But yeah, I can imagine the conservative new countries sending their deadbeats to the Blue new countries, like the New York/New England areas. Much as Texas and Arizona and Florida have started sending the illegals to Washington and New York. And that starting a war, since the Blue countries wouldn't be able to support all the blacks by themselves.

The question is will the Democrats allow us to break off peacefully and go our separate ways. The answer is no. They are hellbent on forcing their insanity on everyone.
We Can Crush Them Like Grapes. Time to Quit Whining and Start Making Wine.

Stand up to them and they'll fall down. They've been challenged but never threatened. When they are, they'll slink off to life in the shadows, bitterly whispering to one another, afraid to come out in the open ever again.

The separation required would be the cities from the small towns and country.

Its really not a state issue - cities in most states are blue, and other areas normally red.
Why Let the Savages Keep Their Stolen Property?

Take back the cities the same way they were taken from us. Previous generations deserted the cities their own previous generations built. We do not have to accept the results their cowardice left us as a legacy.

This article, written by a liberal Democrat last month, claims that it is:

THE UNITED STATES WILL SOON BE AT AN END.

After 8/8, and the profound rage and division which have followed, we are in vastly greater danger than perhaps ever before in our history.

And no one is backing down, but rather the stakes are being raised higher and higher.

So it seems we have two choices:

1) Peaceful partition into a) rational territories and b) irrational territories

2) Civil war (which will result in the above, but after incalculable violence and death)

Is there a third option, or is this country at an end?
YOU MUST FEAR THIS!

There are apparently way too many hot-heads in both parties.
Talk is cheap, until the whining turns to shooting the cooler heads will prevail.
November is coming, so the pendulum will swing back to Republicans after seeing how fucked-up the democrats driving the bus has been.
After Republicans fuck up, the democrats will get another turn.
That's how its been ever since I can remember.
I'm not seeing one party dominate over the long term, they always fuck up royally.
The 1850s Called. They Want Their "It Can't Happen Here" Back.

That's not really plausible. Have anything more real-world and doable-ish?
Off to See the Wizard Whiz in His Pants When He Sees Our Pitchforks

All the changes from 1960 on would have been considered impractical fantasies before that. Realism is a fraud when the reality has been changed from above by a tiny aggressive clique and could easily be reversed by the majority.

This article, written by a liberal Democrat last month, claims that it is:

THE UNITED STATES WILL SOON BE AT AN END.

After 8/8, and the profound rage and division which have followed, we are in vastly greater danger than perhaps ever before in our history.

And no one is backing down, but rather the stakes are being raised higher and higher.

So it seems we have two choices:

1) Peaceful partition into a) rational territories and b) irrational territories

2) Civil war (which will result in the above, but after incalculable violence and death)

Is there a third option, or is this country at an end?
How in the hell do you partition it? This is extremely more complicated than the North/South thing.

Forum List

Back