Is murder wrong?

• Banned
Yes, this thread is seriously as unclean and retarded as asking "Is Slavery Wrong?"

Derp!

• Banned
Next up: "Is Rape Wrong?" "Is robbery wrong?"

"Is stealing wrong?"

Fucking morons! :102:

Jane Fonda on the "View" doesn't think so. They sat by and twiddled their Idiodic thumbs and pretend nothing happened.

As a matter of fact, is murder always wrong?

LEGALLY: Only if you don't get away with it.

MORALLY: Always, as it is an offense in the eyes of God to take away what only he can give.

Thus begins the fatal flaw in atheism. When you are convinced man is self-determined wholly answerable only unto himself, you can justify or rationalize doing anything.

Witness the democratic party and most every dictator, autocrat, and tyrant who has ever lived.

Yes, murder is always wrong, but homicide isn't always.

If someone is trying to take your life or hurt you irreparably, you have a right and an obligation, even, to defend yourself; And never let anyone tell you any different. And the law be damned. Defend yourself in the best manner you know how. Worry abut the law later.
IMO, if you can avoid dealing with them at all, do. They're not there to protect you or your rights.
They're there to enforce laws and they're a hammer and you're a nail.
Nails don't generally move out from under hammers very well.
If that means disposing of bodies? Well, know that the law will take all your weapons (not just the one involved) probably your computers,
rummage through everything, then if you get exonerated? Good luck on getting anything back.
If you wanna report having to do something to defend yourself to the law, keep in mind everything that comes with that; Then for your own sake, consider other options. Weigh it out for yourself.
Police are no longer "The Good Guys", they are now "Law Enforcement" and they are a hammer and you are a nail.
I think that came about during the Bush years, and it's very bad, but it's very real.

I remember cops were good guys when I was a kid. I'd walk past them down the street with my .22 and they were jealous because they weren't me.

They always had some good advice n stuff, good dudes. It is not like that with most of them anymore.

Not at all.

Last edited:
Exactly. That is self-defense. This is not murder, you were forced into an action not of your choosing only through the behavior of someone else.
Many people are in prison right now for exactly that. Just defending their families from shitbags. It happens.

Forum List

Back