How Europe Underdeveloped Africa

You guys really need to educate yourselves.

Walter Rodney

Please read.
What's your opinion on how and why Europe underdeveloped Africa, and why the fuck aren't they developing themselves?

How's their grand plan of taking over everything the white people there had and killing them or running them off working out for them?

wuzkang.jpg

What's your opinion on how and why Europe underdeveloped Africa, and why the fuck aren't they developing themselves?

How's their grand plan of taking over everything the white people there had and killing them or running them off working out for them?

wuzkang.jpg
You don't say squat when whites do unclean starts. I am suggesting that you read the book so you can drop the ignorance you believe about Africa. Start reading the book aand we cann discuss it. Do not ask dumb questions since most of Africa is developing quite fine withoutt whites. And if you read the book, you will learn that if whites had left Africa alone,Africa would be in very good shape today.

Europe was going to modernize Africa when they had colonies there. Africans were against the modernization.
That is incorrect. Europe was not modern itself.

Chapter Two. How Africa Developed Before the Coming of the Europeans up to the 15th Century
pg. 51

‘Before even the British came into relations with our people, we were a developed people, having our own institutions, having our own ideas of government.’
J. E. Casely-Hayford, 1922.
African (Gold Coast) Nationalist.

Chapter Two. How Africa Developed Before the Coming of the Europeans up to the 15th Century
pg. 53-54

The moment that the topic of the pre-European African past is raised, many individuals are concerned for various reasons to know about the existence of African ‘civilisations’. Mainly, this stems from a desire to make comparisons with European ‘civilisations’. This is not the context in which to evaluate the so-called civilisations of Europe. It is enough to note the behaviour of European capitalists from the epoch of slavery through colonialism, fascism and genocidal wars in Asia and Africa. Such barbarism causes suspicion to attach to the use of the word ‘civilisation’ to describe Western Europe and North America. As far as Africa is concerned during the period of early development, it is preferable to speak in terms of ‘cultures’ rather than civilisations.

A culture is a total way of life. It embraces w at people ate and what they wore; the way they walked and the way they talked; the manner in which they treated death and greeted the new-born. Obviously, unique features came into existence in virtually every locality with regard to afl social details. In addition, the continent of Africa south of the great Sahara desert formed a broad community where resemblances were clearly discernible. For example, music and dance had key roles in ‘uncontaminated’ African society. They were ever present at birth, initiation, marriage, death, etc., as well as appearing at times of recreation. Africa is the continent of drums and percussion. African peoples reached the pinnacle of achievement in that sphere.

Because of the impact of colonialism and cultural imperialism (which will be discussed later), Europeans and Africans themselves in the colonial period lacked due regard for the unique features of African culture. Those features have a value of their own that cannot be eclipsed by European culture either in the comparable period before 1500 or in the subsequent centuries. They cannot be eclipsed because they are not really comparable phenomena. Who in this world is competent to judge whether an Austrian waltz is better than a Makonde Ngoma?

Furthermore, even in those spheres of culture that are more readily comparable, such as ‘the fine arts’, it is known that African achievements of the pre-European period stand as contributions to
man’s heritage of beautiful creations. The art of Egypt, the Sudan and Ethiopia was known to the rest of the world at an early date. That of the rest of Africa is still being ‘discovered’ and rediscovered by Europeans and present-day Africans. The verdict of art historians on the Ife and Benin bronzes is well known. Since they date from the 14th and 15th centuries, they are very relevant to any discussion of African development in the epoch before the contacts with Europe.

You don't say squat when whites do unclean starts. I am suggesting that you read the book so you can drop the ignorance you believe about Africa. Start reading the book aand we cann discuss it. Do not ask dumb questions since most of Africa is developing quite fine withoutt whites. And if you read the book, you will learn that if whites had left Africa alone,Africa would be in very good shape today.
I avoid racist white unclean start threads like the plague. So yeah, you're right. I don't. Normally I try not to participate in shit threads, but here I am!
How good a shape is Africa in today, though; You fucking moron?

Power going out, agriculture all fucked up. Yeah, your boys are doing a bang up job, brah.

:rolleyes:

If failing at civilization was their intention, that is.

What's your take on the assassination of the leader of The African Union?

I certainly know what mine is. ;)

Last edited:
Most of the countries in the continent of Africa are a mess, with corrupt leadership screwing over their people election after election. That has nothing to do with history, that has to do with modern day corruption. Haven't you seen the heartbreaking commercials of little African kids with starvation swollen bellies? Do you think that is photo-shop or otherwise "fake news"?

Most of the countries in the continent of Africa are a mess, with corrupt leadership screwing over their people election after election. That has nothing to do with history, that has to do with modern day corruption. Haven't you seen the heartbreaking commercials of little African kids with starvation swollen bellies? Do you think that is photo-shop or otherwise "fake news"?
The African model post colonialism is get into politics, gain as much power as possible, kill and oppress other tribes, steal as much money as possible and high tail it to Europe.

Forum List

Back