Is Karine Jean-Pierre the worst White House Press Secretary ever?

it shows once again that the left wingers don't have any real principles
My dad became a politician after he retired from the Fire Department. I remember him telling me that the only thing you should pay attention to with people in politics is what they DO because what they SAY they're going to do means nothing! Joe Biden may claim to be anti racist but when push came to shove...he showed that he was!

You must be a damn racist I tell you.
I grew up in probably the most liberal town in the most liberal State in the Country, Whodat! Martin Luther King would be proud of me...I actually judge people by their character and not by the color of their skin. Then again...I did vote for Trump...not once but twice...so I guess I must be a racist! (eye roll)

Is there ANYTHING that this woman really knows anything about? If it's not in that binder in front of her...she's toast!

She's not paid to know anything, she's paid to regurgitate talking points given to her, just like xiden.

Last edited:
People are not stupid.

Everyone knows she was selected because of her gender, ethnicity, & sexuality.

She is so incompetent that it is painful to watch her.

That is why some people are concerned about all these Affirmative Action appointments made by the Administration.

Americans have to hope that appointments to really important positions will be based on competence.

I get the feeling that our enemies are laughing at the low quality of many American officials.

Merit is a dirty word in commie land.

Is there ANYTHING that this woman really knows anything about? If it's not in that binder in front of her...she's toast!

Yes she is the worst.

Infact, everything in this current administration is the worst.

The worst vice president. Worst speaker of the house. Worst treasurer. Everything and everyone is just terrible even down to his trannies he appointed.

The only requirement is to be able to lie your ass off, when everyone knows you're lying your ass off.
Therefore I nominate Sister Sarah Huckabee Sanders to be recognized as the greatest WH press secretary ever. Though her name would have to have an asterisk beside it in the record books because the Orange Shitstain stopped WH briefings so he could tell the most important lies himself from the front lawn and on Twitter.

Therefore I nominate Sister Sarah Huckabee Sanders to be recognized as the greatest WH press secretary ever. Though her name would have to have an asterisk beside it in the record books because the Orange Shitstain stopped WH briefings so he could tell the most important lies himself from the front lawn and on Twitter.
A Repub WH press secretary is a hundred times better than a Prog one. They have to be. Sara Huckabee saw ten times more venom than a Prog does. In fact, there were political shills that were there for the Trump administration who are now strangely gone since Biden is in office. Every day many in the press gallery assigned there to destroy Trump bringing endless accusation questions to the Repub WH press secretary. You know it.

I cant remember any of them being good. All they do is lie or say "im not aware" which is probably a lie itself.
That has to be the most deplorable job in the WH.

The hypocrisy and hate of people of color fills this thread, and they're exposing themselves of the worst example humanity. A common attribute of the scum that defends trump.

Joe Potaohead has a record of picking dumbass low IQ affirmative action Negro bitches. Just look at the idiot he picked for the Supreme Court.

You mean the guy that helped to successfully negotiate the Abraham accords and the normalization of relations between Israel and 3 muslim countries?

How does that compare to the woman who didn't know illegal aliens were just walking across the border?

Actually she’s fine.

My vote is split between Sean (hiding in the bushes) Spicer and Wonky Eye Huckabee

Forum List

Back