Is Karine Jean-Pierre the worst White House Press Secretary ever?

She is a cute lil frizzy haired lipstick lesbo. Better than that last ghastly thing for cripes sakes

I wish Peter Dooshbag, the sob, would ask her if she ever had the ventilated meat pipe at least once in her frizzy headed lezzie life

So who's idea was it to promote this person to this position and what was the rationale? That she was black AND gay?
People are not stupid.

Everyone knows she was selected because of her gender, ethnicity, & sexuality.

She is so incompetent that it is painful to watch her.

That is why some people are concerned about all these Affirmative Action appointments made by the Administration.

Americans have to hope that appointments to really important positions will be based on competence.

I get the feeling that our enemies are laughing at the low quality of many American officials.

She is a cute lil frizzy haired lipstick lesbo. Better than that last ghastly thing for cripes sakes

I wish Peter Dooshbag, the sob, would ask her if she ever had the ventilated meat pipe at least once in her frizzy headed lezzie life
She is cute, right?

I thought it was just me.

Psaki was a better liar, but had all the feminine appeal of girl schnauzer.

This proves I'm not a racist or homophobe. I'm in the Club now

Wonder if her lover looks like a tatted sailor
Somebody called her "little miss shiver me scissors." I guess that was a reference to her being Creole and therefore a pirate? Anyway, it made her seem cuter. If her lover is anywhere close to cute, I'd be willing to help them experiment.

Somebody called her "little miss shiver me scissors." I guess that was a reference to her being Creole and therefore a pirate? Anyway, it made her seem cuter. If her lover is anywhere close to cute, I'd be willing to help them experiment.
She's like 46 yrs old which surprised me when I found out

Dress her up in a Pippi Longstocking outfit and have her rub Joes leg hairs

Spicey she ain't! :auiqs.jpg:

Alec Baldwin would be in prison in my state. He's a good actor, but he killed that woman.

His life is not worth more than hers.

Last edited:
This proves I'm not a racist or homophobe. I'm in the Club now

Wonder if her lover looks like a tatted sailor

1661823268699.png

Her wife..........

Wonder if Pierre feels like a fool working for a racist like Joe Biden.
Biden said that he didn't want his kids to go to a desegregated school because it be like a "racial jungle".
Does Pierre understand that Joe was talking about her?

She's so fuckin' vapid I wish they would bring back the Soulless Ginger....At least you could despise her but still have a small bit of grudging respect for her abilities.

I figure they got shed of her because she appeared to be the "brains" of the entire Tater administration.....Little Miss Scissors Me Timbers poses no threat to them at all in that regard.

Wonder if Pierre feels like a fool working for a racist like Joe Biden.
Biden said that he didn't want his kids to go to a desegregated school because it be like a "racial jungle".
Does Pierre understand that Joe was talking about her?
When Joe Biden wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill it put more black Americans in federal prisons than any other piece of legislation in the history of America...yet idiots like Karine Jean-Pierre think that Trump is the racist and that Joe is their buddy!

When Joe Biden wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill it put more black Americans in federal prisons than any other piece of legislation in the history of America...yet idiots like Karine Jean-Pierre think that Trump is the racist and that Joe is their buddy!
it shows once again that the left wingers don't have any real principles

The only requirement is to be able to lie your ass off, when everyone knows you're lying your ass off.
The problem is that she is not good at that even with MSM on her side. I just don't understand why Dems give the "first blah blah ...." to someone who is underqualified. They should give the "first blah blah blah" to someone who will excel on the job.

Forum List

Back