Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall

Time for the 25th...he clearly isn't fit for the job.
I'm expecting Harris will be president at some point between now and January, 2025.
Yes, me too....for a moment....she'll be impeached after the GOP takes the House during the mid-term for her backing of insurrectionist
:cuckoo:
and then we will have President Kevin McCarthy..that's building back better for sure
I see. So aside from all your other mental maladies, you're also under the delusion that if and when Harris is president, she's going to appoint Kevin McCarthy to be her vice president.

Nope,. I said she'd be impeached...I think you forgot that part...reading comprehension is key. You can practice by actually reading yourself....
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, even IF Republicans win the House and even IF she's impeached and Even if the Senate votes to convict, which are all mountains you first need to climb.... then the vice president becomes president.

How on Earth did you delude yourself into thinking McCarthy would leap frog over the vice president to become president??

Yeah, but her VP pick would have to be confirmed....not gonna happen after the GOP takes Congress in the mid-terms...which is obviously going to happen...so not only is reading comp and issue...but knowing the basic rules of our Govt, and the US Constitution is an issue...

This all begs the question...why are you even here posting?
LOLOL

Squirts the idiot who claims the GOP is going to win the House, claims the GOP is going to impeach Harris for supporting some imaginary insurrectionist, claims the GOP is going to convict Harris with bipartisan support. And claims the GOP will not allow her to appoint a vice president.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Well I didn't say they'd have bipartisan support, and her support of insurrectionist isn't imaginary...it's documented and sadly real....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bail-fund-kamala-harris-thomas-moseley

and of course they aren't going to confirm her VP nominee, when they will be impeaching her....geez...think man...critical thinking is obviously advanced for you, but you'll get there if you first learn reading comp, and basic Civics
LOL

Of course you said she'd be convicted with bipartisan support. How else could the Senate convict her? :cuckoo:

Now everyone here sees even you don't know what you're talking about.

As far as Moseley, what authority or government did he attack?
I have only used the word bipartisan once when chatting with you today, and that was in response to you when I said I never said there would be bipartisan support...could there be? Sure...but I never said there would be.

How else? well without bi-partisan support of course.
LOL

You're truly crazy. Needing 17 Democrats to convict, how on Earth do you hallucinate they could convict Harris without bipartisan support?
how do you know they'll need them or that many?
LOL

You don’t know it requires 2/3rds of the Senate to convict an impeached individual??

Yet here you are, projecting it's others who need to learn Civics.
icon_rolleyes.gif
of course I do....all I said is the GOP will take the Senate...I didn't suggest by how much...I certainly hope it's a massive number, so they don't need bipartisan support...hence why I never mentioned needing bipartisan support.

I am happy to at least hear you acknowledge they will get at least a majority in the Senate...even you seem to be realizing there will be a backlash against the Dems after this horrible Admin
LOL

I see, so you think the GOP can gain 17 seats in the next mid-term?

Yes, I certainly think that's possible....hey, it's taken some time, and some spoon feeding....but you finally actually did a little critical thinking there...congrats!
LOLOL

You already sounded nuts. Now you prove you're batshit crazy.

Ok, for the benefit of the class, with only 14 Senate seats up for grabs currently held by Democrats, explain your "theory" for how Republicans might gain 17 seats in the 2022 mid-term election.... :lmao:

The more you post, the crazier you appear.

giphy.gif
I am not predicting anything other the the GOP takes Congress...Dems could retire, Dems could flip seats...which is a potential with at least one Dem...the point remains I said nothing about bi-partisan support. Only you did.
No, you did. You just don't know you talked about bipartisan support because you're too batshit crazed to know what you're posting. :cuckoo:

According to your hallucinations, in the 2022 election, Republicans can win all 20 seats they're defending AND Democrats can lose all 14 seats they're defending AND at least 3 other Democrat Senate seats can flip from blue to red between now and then.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
No I really know I didn't say anything about bipartisan support....I do know the GOP will take the Senate...I don't know if other Dems will retire, die, or flip...all are certainly possible between now and then...I don't like making such predictions.

Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall

I'd say it's more an issue of BALANCE.

Offhand for now I'd say Joe at least has a firm grip of the situation.

View attachment 470530

View attachment 470531
I don't think it is balance either--if the dumb fuck would pick up his fucking feet, he might be able to climb the steps.

~~~~~~

Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip?
Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall
Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall (thegatewaypundit.com)
21 Mar 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Is Joe Biden losing his grip?
Did he ever have a grip?

Joe Biden took the weekend off after his triple-fall on the steps on Friday.
Biden was utterly embarrassed by China and Putin last week in very public shows of disrespect.
They know who they’re dealing with.
Even a top Russian official mocked Joe Biden on his obvious dementia.
Then on Friday 78-year-old Joe Biden had a horrible fall, three times, while trying to climb the stairs to Air Force One.
Joe Biden was visibly in pain and rubbed the side of his leg after he fell hard.
WATCH:
President Joe Biden trips climbing the stairs to Air Force 1 pic.twitter.com/x8UD7q0a48
— The Hill (@thehill) March 19, 2021
Here’s an even more concerning angle.

The Biden White House blamed the wind for Joe Biden’s three falls on the steps Friday.
But the Weather Channel said there was only a light breeze, Friday, at Base Andrews.
So, Joe Biden took the weekend off, again.
How long can Democrats continue to push this charade?

Comment:
It's really surprising that White House spokesman Baghdad Bob used the wind as an excuse and not that Chyna Joe was actually dodging bullets...
I would love to get into the mind of his Secret Service squad, just to see if they really care to protect this fraudulent usurper. As cool as their job might be...I would hate to be an agent for Biden. The emotional conflict would be too much to bear.
If I'm not wrong, this is the tird "Lid" Chyna Joe has called since his inauguration. It's unseemly and questions his overall stamina and health.
I am certain he's not faking his actions, but I'd like to know what drugs they're giving him so that he's coherent when he appears from time to time. Whatever it is, it dilates his pupils 'til his eyes look black.
Hmm...., will history books show World War III was started by a weak, frail, fraudulently elected dementia patient that was foisted onto the White House through massive systemic Progressive Marxist/DSA democrat Leftist election fraud?......
If PM/DSA Democrat Leftists remain in control of their indoctrination centers, err, I mean schools, colleges and universities, I doubt if this will ever be revealed....

Can you imagine Joe giving a rally speech for an hour?

Presidents should have cognition tests as a matter of course,

Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip?
Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall
Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall (thegatewaypundit.com)
21 Mar 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Is Joe Biden losing his grip?
Did he ever have a grip?

Joe Biden took the weekend off after his triple-fall on the steps on Friday.
Biden was utterly embarrassed by China and Putin last week in very public shows of disrespect.
They know who they’re dealing with.
Even a top Russian official mocked Joe Biden on his obvious dementia.
Then on Friday 78-year-old Joe Biden had a horrible fall, three times, while trying to climb the stairs to Air Force One.
Joe Biden was visibly in pain and rubbed the side of his leg after he fell hard.
WATCH:
President Joe Biden trips climbing the stairs to Air Force 1 pic.twitter.com/x8UD7q0a48
— The Hill (@thehill) March 19, 2021
Here’s an even more concerning angle.

The Biden White House blamed the wind for Joe Biden’s three falls on the steps Friday.
But the Weather Channel said there was only a light breeze, Friday, at Base Andrews.
So, Joe Biden took the weekend off, again.
How long can Democrats continue to push this charade?

Comment:
It's really surprising that White House spokesman Baghdad Bob used the wind as an excuse and not that Chyna Joe was actually dodging bullets...
I would love to get into the mind of his Secret Service squad, just to see if they really care to protect this fraudulent usurper. As cool as their job might be...I would hate to be an agent for Biden. The emotional conflict would be too much to bear.
If I'm not wrong, this is the tird "Lid" Chyna Joe has called since his inauguration. It's unseemly and questions his overall stamina and health.
I am certain he's not faking his actions, but I'd like to know what drugs they're giving him so that he's coherent when he appears from time to time. Whatever it is, it dilates his pupils 'til his eyes look black.
Hmm...., will history books show World War III was started by a weak, frail, fraudulently elected dementia patient that was foisted onto the White House through massive systemic Progressive Marxist/DSA democrat Leftist election fraud?......
If PM/DSA Democrat Leftists remain in control of their indoctrination centers, err, I mean schools, colleges and universities, I doubt if this will ever be revealed....

Can you imagine Joe giving a rally speech for an hour?

Presidents should have cognition tests as a matter of course,

~~~~~~

Last edited:

Forum List

Back