Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip?
Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall
Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall (thegatewaypundit.com)
21 Mar 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Is Joe Biden losing his grip?
Did he ever have a grip?

Joe Biden took the weekend off after his triple-fall on the steps on Friday.
Biden was utterly embarrassed by China and Putin last week in very public shows of disrespect.
They know who they’re dealing with.
Even a top Russian official mocked Joe Biden on his obvious dementia.
Then on Friday 78-year-old Joe Biden had a horrible fall, three times, while trying to climb the stairs to Air Force One.
Joe Biden was visibly in pain and rubbed the side of his leg after he fell hard.
WATCH:
President Joe Biden trips climbing the stairs to Air Force 1 pic.twitter.com/x8UD7q0a48
— The Hill (@thehill) March 19, 2021
Here’s an even more concerning angle.

The Biden White House blamed the wind for Joe Biden’s three falls on the steps Friday.
But the Weather Channel said there was only a light breeze, Friday, at Base Andrews.
So, Joe Biden took the weekend off, again.
How long can Democrats continue to push this charade?

Comment:
It's really surprising that White House spokesman Baghdad Bob used the wind as an excuse and not that Chyna Joe was actually dodging bullets...
I would love to get into the mind of his Secret Service squad, just to see if they really care to protect this fraudulent usurper. As cool as their job might be...I would hate to be an agent for Biden. The emotional conflict would be too much to bear.
If I'm not wrong, this is the tird "Lid" Chyna Joe has called since his inauguration. It's unseemly and questions his overall stamina and health.
I am certain he's not faking his actions, but I'd like to know what drugs they're giving him so that he's coherent when he appears from time to time. Whatever it is, it dilates his pupils 'til his eyes look black.
Hmm...., will history books show World War III was started by a weak, frail, fraudulently elected dementia patient that was foisted onto the White House through massive systemic Progressive Marxist/DSA democrat Leftist election fraud?......
If PM/DSA Democrat Leftists remain in control of their indoctrination centers, err, I mean schools, colleges and universities, I doubt if this will ever be revealed....

Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall (thegatewaypundit.com)

Did he ever have a grip?

Biden was utterly embarrassed by China and Putin last week in very public shows of disrespect.
Then on Friday 78-year-old Joe Biden had a horrible fall, three times, while trying to climb the stairs to Air Force One.
Joe Biden was visibly in pain and rubbed the side of his leg after he fell hard.
WATCH:
President Joe Biden trips climbing the stairs to Air Force 1 pic.twitter.com/x8UD7q0a48

The Biden White House blamed the wind for Joe Biden’s three falls on the steps Friday.
But the Weather Channel said there was only a light breeze, Friday, at Base Andrews.

Comment:
It's really surprising that White House spokesman Baghdad Bob used the wind as an excuse and not that Chyna Joe was actually dodging bullets...
I would love to get into the mind of his Secret Service squad, just to see if they really care to protect this fraudulent usurper. As cool as their job might be...I would hate to be an agent for Biden. The emotional conflict would be too much to bear.
If I'm not wrong, this is the tird "Lid" Chyna Joe has called since his inauguration. It's unseemly and questions his overall stamina and health.
I am certain he's not faking his actions, but I'd like to know what drugs they're giving him so that he's coherent when he appears from time to time. Whatever it is, it dilates his pupils 'til his eyes look black.
Hmm...., will history books show World War III was started by a weak, frail, fraudulently elected dementia patient that was foisted onto the White House through massive systemic Progressive Marxist/DSA democrat Leftist election fraud?......
If PM/DSA Democrat Leftists remain in control of their indoctrination centers, err, I mean schools, colleges and universities, I doubt if this will ever be revealed....

This charade will continue until the Democratic machine feels that Mr. Biden is a liability.

Right now, he is still capable of reading teleprompter comments that have been prepared for him, and he is still capable of walking.

If, however, he suddenly starts to reject "suggestions" from his "advisers, " he will find himself back in Delaware very fast, although he will claim that it was his idea to retire early.

kim stairs.jpg

Did he ever have a grip?

WATCH:

Comment:

If you have ever dealt with the Chinese, you know there are times they will feed you a line of bull, knowing they know and you know it is crap. Still, you are required to not say anything in return and be disrespectful.

The wind ? Really ? They know we are smarter than that....but you can't put up a banner that says "bulls**t" in places that would tell these morons we are not buying it.

It wasn't that bad a fall! You are talking as if he rolled down the stairs! Hey, in old age, anytime you trip but don't end up flat on the ground is a good trip.

And as for wind, Friday here in Maryland was AWFUL for wind. I couldn't garden. One of the auxilliary greenhouses blew off the celery.

This stair thing is not a huge problem. I'd worry more about the speaking issues, like them pre-screening his press conference questions. Not a great sign, if that is true. (I'd like to see more on that, not sure I believe it.)

Did he ever have a grip?

WATCH:

Comment:

Aren’t you tired of the fake medical fear mongering tactics that have been used by both sides for decades now?! It’s so weak and transparent. Do you actually get something out of propagating it?

The President is never "Off duty" but he doesn't usually schedule much on the weekends. He doesn't need meetings all weekend to do that.

At least he doesn't start every weekday at 11 am and then knock off to golf.
Heaven forbid we have any emergency on a weekend. And re: the 11 am comment--how do you know? Trump had to leave to play golf--Biden's Mario Kart is in the basement.

Forum List

Back