Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall

President Jerry Ford was fit and healthy but when he took a fall on AF1 steps the media went into a fit of ridicule including SNL skits that never ended. Ford was a republican. Today the media is careful to protect Biden. Biden is a democrat.
No kidding. Chevy Chase made a career out of that. Here's Biden wandering off again. I wonder where he would have gone if the secret service didn't redirect him. Red Walrus on Twitter: "Biden Confused AF!!! He gets off the plane watch what the Secret Service has to do https://t.co/X4vgY6xu32" / Twitter

The President is never "Off duty" but he doesn't usually schedule much on the weekends. He doesn't need meetings all weekend to do that.

At least he doesn't start every weekday at 11 am and then knock off to golf.
You can't compare their output with a straight face. Trump spent more time talking to the press, answering unscripted hostile questions, than Biden spends "working".

Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip?
Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall
Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall (thegatewaypundit.com)
21 Mar 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Is Joe Biden losing his grip?
Did he ever have a grip?

Joe Biden took the weekend off after his triple-fall on the steps on Friday.
Biden was utterly embarrassed by China and Putin last week in very public shows of disrespect.
They know who they’re dealing with.
Even a top Russian official mocked Joe Biden on his obvious dementia.
Then on Friday 78-year-old Joe Biden had a horrible fall, three times, while trying to climb the stairs to Air Force One.
Joe Biden was visibly in pain and rubbed the side of his leg after he fell hard.
WATCH:
President Joe Biden trips climbing the stairs to Air Force 1 pic.twitter.com/x8UD7q0a48
— The Hill (@thehill) March 19, 2021
Here’s an even more concerning angle.

The Biden White House blamed the wind for Joe Biden’s three falls on the steps Friday.
But the Weather Channel said there was only a light breeze, Friday, at Base Andrews.
So, Joe Biden took the weekend off, again.
How long can Democrats continue to push this charade?

Comment:
It's really surprising that White House spokesman Baghdad Bob used the wind as an excuse and not that Chyna Joe was actually dodging bullets...
I would love to get into the mind of his Secret Service squad, just to see if they really care to protect this fraudulent usurper. As cool as their job might be...I would hate to be an agent for Biden. The emotional conflict would be too much to bear.
If I'm not wrong, this is the tird "Lid" Chyna Joe has called since his inauguration. It's unseemly and questions his overall stamina and health.
I am certain he's not faking his actions, but I'd like to know what drugs they're giving him so that he's coherent when he appears from time to time. Whatever it is, it dilates his pupils 'til his eyes look black.
Hmm...., will history books show World War III was started by a weak, frail, fraudulently elected dementia patient that was foisted onto the White House through massive systemic Progressive Marxist/DSA democrat Leftist election fraud?......
If PM/DSA Democrat Leftists remain in control of their indoctrination centers, err, I mean schools, colleges and universities, I doubt if this will ever be revealed....

Aren’t you tired of the fake medical fear mongering tactics that have been used by both sides for decades now?! It’s so weak and transparent. Do you actually get something out of propagating it?

The campaign is over. I naively thought some of this moronic stuff would stop after the election.

The President is never "Off duty" but he doesn't usually schedule much on the weekends. He doesn't need meetings all weekend to do that.

Heaven forbid we have any emergency on a weekend. And re: the 11 am comment--how do you know? Trump had to leave to play golf--Biden's Mario Kart is in the basement.
If you think the President isn't available for 'emergencies,' you're dumber than I thought.

Biden just calls a "lid" after a couple of hours where he doesn't miss his naps...

Then, according to CNN, he goes to bed early....
CNN Reports That Biden Heads to Bed Early, Wants A Fireplace Put In the Oval Office | Story Warrant
So what? He's 78 and he has the most stressful job in the world.

Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall (thegatewaypundit.com)

Did he ever have a grip?

Biden was utterly embarrassed by China and Putin last week in very public shows of disrespect.
Then on Friday 78-year-old Joe Biden had a horrible fall, three times, while trying to climb the stairs to Air Force One.
Joe Biden was visibly in pain and rubbed the side of his leg after he fell hard.
WATCH:
President Joe Biden trips climbing the stairs to Air Force 1 pic.twitter.com/x8UD7q0a48

The Biden White House blamed the wind for Joe Biden’s three falls on the steps Friday.
But the Weather Channel said there was only a light breeze, Friday, at Base Andrews.

Comment:
It's really surprising that White House spokesman Baghdad Bob used the wind as an excuse and not that Chyna Joe was actually dodging bullets...
I would love to get into the mind of his Secret Service squad, just to see if they really care to protect this fraudulent usurper. As cool as their job might be...I would hate to be an agent for Biden. The emotional conflict would be too much to bear.
If I'm not wrong, this is the tird "Lid" Chyna Joe has called since his inauguration. It's unseemly and questions his overall stamina and health.
I am certain he's not faking his actions, but I'd like to know what drugs they're giving him so that he's coherent when he appears from time to time. Whatever it is, it dilates his pupils 'til his eyes look black.
Hmm...., will history books show World War III was started by a weak, frail, fraudulently elected dementia patient that was foisted onto the White House through massive systemic Progressive Marxist/DSA democrat Leftist election fraud?......
If PM/DSA Democrat Leftists remain in control of their indoctrination centers, err, I mean schools, colleges and universities, I doubt if this will ever be revealed....

Aren’t you tired of the fake medical fear mongering tactics that have been used by both sides for decades now?! It’s so weak and transparent. Do you actually get something out of propagating it?

The campaign is over. I naively thought some of this moronic stuff would stop after the election.

It will never stop with these online trolls. But there will be less of it in the mainstream thank god

President Jerry Ford was fit and healthy but when he took a fall on AF1
Here's Biden wandering off again. I wonder where he would have gone if the secret service didn't redirect him.

Wouldn't that make an excellent Monty Python skit to take Joe out into a deserted area, let him loose on his own and then just follow and see where he goes?

Did he ever have a grip?

WATCH:

Comment:

He's old as shit and frail. I'm surprised he hasn't broken a hip yet.

Heaven forbid we have any emergency on a weekend. And re: the 11 am comment--how do you know? Trump had to leave to play golf--Biden's Mario Kart is in the basement.
If you think the President isn't available for 'emergencies,' you're dumber than I thought.
They wouldn't wake that old demented fool up if he was taking his afternoon nap. He is less than a figurehead.

You can't compare their output with a straight face. Trump spent more time talking to the press, answering unscripted hostile questions, than Biden spends "working".
LOL You call what came out of Trump's mouth 'working?' Don't know how you compare that with work, but okay, if entertainment for his fans is what you're looking for..

Did he ever have a grip?

WATCH:

Comment:

Stop? It's gotten worse. He's down to about one and a half scripted sentences before he starts mumbling and now he's actually falling down.

Last edited:
62s6B6X.jpg

Did he ever have a grip?

WATCH:

Comment:

So did I, but you are still here!

Did he ever have a grip?

WATCH:

Comment:

Stop? It's gotten worse. He down to about one and a half scripted sentences before he starts mumbling and now he's actually falling down.

I'm just not answering anymore of this cockamamie horseshit. It's retarded. I see the same Presidential addresses and remarks as the rest of you, and what you're talking about is imaginary.

You are in denial

Biden is fading fast

At the beginning, he seems to be greeting people in his typical robotic fashion but then tries to just wander off. The secret service jump in and attempt to usher him back to Marine One, which he’s supposed to be boarding. Instead of just turning around and going, he then looks to have a back and forth with the agents until Kamala Harris walks over, speaks to him, pats him on the shoulder, and points him in the right direction. That’s when Biden finally meanders toward the helicopter and boards.

Forum List

Back