Hatred of prostitutes

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
This phenomenon has been around for long time....yet now they are trying to claim it is racist.

Bill Maher is seldom right but he did call this case in Atlanta correctly.....not about race...if the prostitutes had been mormons they still would have been shot. The authorities claim the guy was a sex-addict--- how do they link that with the murder of those who must have given the perp some relief---as he was a customer.... strains credulity.

Obviously this guy hated prostitutes....that is the real preoblem with him I venture to say--that is why prostitution has been known to be dangerous from way...back...these Asian ladies are not the first prostitutes to be killed by someone who for some reason hates prostitutes.

Thus once again we see the problem being obfusicated.....liberals seem to always go down that road......aka...the road of refusing to recognize the real problem and instead promote some current racial thigamagig....always trying to promote racism of white folk.

If they want to prevent the killings and beating of prostitutes....they need to look into and study the phenomenon of why some men really hate prostitutes.....I am sure somewhere there must be a psychiatric study of the phenomenon....they should check up on that.....see what the Psychiatrists have to say--- instead of promoting some off the wall and half-baked theory about sex addiction....btw what teen is not sex addicted.......and they have a age old way of dealing with it.....kinda gross, makes them feel guilty but with alll the sex education going on today they should know how to handle it(no pun intended) the Bible says that it is better to go with a whore than to spill your seed on the ground.

Anyhow....I doubt any explanation will be adequate for a nut case willing to kill people for whatever delusional idea they might have.

I really believe the proper way to handle these cases of multiple homicides would be a fast hanging in the public square of the perp and make sure it is broadcast live. That would do more good I think..... to stop senseless killings than trying to figure out a psychiatric solution....some day medical researchers might come up with a pill to prevent murder....but until that time....just hang em high and hang em fast.

Last edited:
This phenomenon has been around for long time....yet now they are trying to claim it is racist.

Bill Maher is seldom right but he did call this case in Atlanta correctly.....not about race...if the prostitutes had been mormons they still would have been shot. The authorities claim the guy was a sex-addict how do they link that with murder of those who must have given some relief strains credulity.

Obviously this guy hated prostitutes....that is why prostitution has been known to be dangerous from way...back...these Asian ladies are not the first prositutes to be killed by someone who for some reason hates prostitutes.

Thus once again we see the problem being obfusicated.....liberals seem to always go down that road......aka...the road of refusing to recognize the real problem and instead promote some current raciaal thigamagig....always trying to promote racism of white folk.

If they want to prevent the killings and beating of prostitutes....they need to look into and study the phenomenon of why some men really hate prostitutes.....I am sure soewhere there must be a psychiatric study of the phenomenon....they should check up on that.....see what the Psychiatrists have to say instead of promoting some off the wall theory about sex addiction....btw what teen is not sex addicted.......and they have a age old way of dealing with it.....kinda gross, makes them feel guilty but with alll the sex education going on today they should know how to handled it(no pun intended) the Bible says that it is better to go with a whoere than to spill your seed on the ground.

Anyhow....I doubt any explanation will be adequate for a nut case willing to kill people for whatever delusional idea they might have.

I really believe the proper way to handle these cases of multiple homicides would be a fast hanging in the public square of the perp and make sure it is broadcast live. That would do more good I think to stop senseless killings than trying to figure out a psyciatric solution....some day medical researchers might come up with a pill to prevent murder....but until that time....just hang em high and hang em fast.
This was unusual. Those who pathologically hate prostitutes often will kill them up close so as to be more personal, with a knife, ligature and so on. Many of them of course are serial killers. A spree killer of prostitutes using a firearm is unique. I have never seen that. In this case I can't eliminate a racist angle.

Men don't kill prostitutes because they hate them. Prostitutes are a demographic that doesn't get close attention. It's a way to kill without question. Jack the Ripper killed prostitutes. The Green River killer and the Grim Sleeper in Los Angeles killed prostitutes in the double digits for years.

Had the Spa killer not run into a business guns blazing he would have been able to kill asian hookers for years and may never have gotten caught.

• Banned
I googled why do some men hate prostitutes....not one article could I find.

1616348804893.png

I thought Xiden was all about accepting that different people had different ways and we should be accepting of those cultural differences.

Therefore if someone wants to be a prostitute or go around killing prostitutes it's just part of their culture and they should be left to do as they will. That includes hanging the killer if the people so will it.

What business is it of the government if its all part of someone's culture let anarchy rule if they don't want to enforce the laws on the books.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I googled why do some men hate prostitutes....not one article could I find.

A old friend of mine was really pissed off when a hoe stole his bus pass. He had a discussion with her pimp about it, and was able to get it back without resorting to violence.

That's the real problem, if you have a dispute with a hoe, you can hardly take her to court.

There is a mental illness of blood letting. With enough money and the right pimp a prostitute can be beaten to death without anyone questioning. In Juarez organizers will put together a hunt for rich men to hunt women. It's been going on for years.

No one cares about prostitutes. No one misses them when they disappear.

Bill Maher is seldom right but he did call this case in Atlanta correctly.....not about race...if the prostitutes had been mormons they still would have been shot. The authorities claim the guy was a sex-addict how do they link that with murder of those who must have given some relief strains credulity.

Obviously this guy hated prostitutes....that is why prostitution has been known to be dangerous from way...back...these Asian ladies are not the first prositutes to be killed by someone who for some reason hates prostitutes.

Thus once again we see the problem being obfusicated.....liberals seem to always go down that road......aka...the road of refusing to recognize the real problem and instead promote some current raciaal thigamagig....always trying to promote racism of white folk.

If they want to prevent the killings and beating of prostitutes....they need to look into and study the phenomenon of why some men really hate prostitutes.....I am sure soewhere there must be a psychiatric study of the phenomenon....they should check up on that.....see what the Psychiatrists have to say instead of promoting some off the wall theory about sex addiction....btw what teen is not sex addicted.......and they have a age old way of dealing with it.....kinda gross, makes them feel guilty but with alll the sex education going on today they should know how to handled it(no pun intended) the Bible says that it is better to go with a whoere than to spill your seed on the ground.

I really believe the proper way to handle these cases of multiple homicides would be a fast hanging in the public square of the perp and make sure it is broadcast live. That would do more good I think to stop senseless killings than trying to figure out a psyciatric solution....some day medical researchers might come up with a pill to prevent murder....but until that time....just hang em high and hang em fast.
This was unusual. Those who pathologically hate prostitutes often will kill them up close so as to be more personal, with a knife, ligature and so on. Many of them of course are serial killers. A spree killer of prostitutes using a firearm is unique. I have never seen that. In this case I can't eliminate a racist angle.

Yes....I agree this was an unsual case....multiple murders of prostitutes.....unless they can find some evidence he hated asians I will not believe it was racially motivated.....and if sex addiction can cause murder.....I have never heard of that being used as a motive for homicide.....so unless they can explain how sexual addiction can cause someone to engage in murder....I will not believe it.

Thus.....it is of course difficult to figure out what motivates some nut case....but I think they should be looking into why he might have hated prostitutes or prostitution whilst they are trying to turn this into some racially motiviated killing spree.....if he wanted to kill asians there are china towns in a lot of our big cities....why did he concentrate on prostitutes....and at least a couple of victims were not even Asian.

Men don't kill prostitutes because they hate them. Prostitutes are a demographic that doesn't get close attention. It's a way to kill without question. Jack the Ripper killed prostitutes. The Green River killer and the Grim Sleeper in Los Angeles killed prostitutes in the double digits for years.

Had the Spa killer not run into a business guns blazing he would have been able to kill asian hookers for years and may never have gotten caught.
It's true that street hookers are the easiest women to target since they get into cars with Johns. But there is also a pathological hatred of women who sell their bodies. It is those serial killers who kill "regular" women who draw the most interest. Ted Bundy, Jerome Brudos, Edmund Kemper among them. Guys like Ridgeway, Bobby Joe Long and some of the others mentioned above are sort of relatively common.

There is a mental illness of blood letting. With enough money and the right pimp a prostitute can be beaten to death without anyone questioning. In Juarez organizers will put together a hunt for rich men to hunt women. It's been going on for years.

No one cares about prostitutes. No one misses them when they disappear.

Well, yes some killers of prostitutes maybe most of them kill prostitutes because of the convienience of it and like is said no one will miss them and they make ideal victims because the killer can easily pick them up take them to a isolated spot with no witnessess.

Also obvious is that this atlanta killer was not trying to use stealth to kill those asian hookers...he must have known he would be seen on video cameras.

Whatever problem he had must have sent him into such a rage he simply lost any logic or common sense he might have had.....whatever his problem....it drove him absolutely crazy.

It's true that street hookers are the easiest women to target since they get into cars with Johns. But there is also a pathological hatred of women who sell their bodies. It is those serial killers who kill "regular" women who draw the most interest. Ted Bundy, Jerome Brudos, Edmund Kemper among them. Guys like Ridgeway, Bobby Joe Long and some of the others mentioned above are sort of relatively common.

Yes....I think just hatred of women in general as a motive for murder is different than the motive of hatred of prostitutes....but of course also some who kill hookers do have a general hatred of all women.

I have no idea why some may have a hatred for prostitutes.....yet I could find no info on it. Perhaps it is not politically correct to talk about hatred of prostitutes....as in the motive might dehumanize prostitutes or whatever....something....that the pc do not want discussed?

Forum List

Back