Zone1 Is it time for Whites to boycott anything and everything not acted in, advertised by, sold by or made by Whites?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We all know it is…the race war is fully underway but ofcourse good White folks will be the last to admit it, the last to act, the last to fully engage in the war...they literally have no sense of self preservation.
They always seem to take the ‘if I pretend it isn’t happening maybe it will just go-away‘ approach….WHY!!!
The War On Whites is right in your face, it’s not at all subtle, nobody is trying to hide it or disguise it.
‘They’ do it because they know you won’t do a damn thing about it.

(now go-ahead and pretend you didn’t see this post)

We all know it is…the race war is fully underway but ofcourse good White folks will be the last to admit it, the last to act, the last to fully engage in the war...they literally have no sense of self preservation.
They always seem to take the ‘if I pretend it isn’t happening maybe it will just go-away‘ approach….WHY!!!
The War On Whites is right in your face, it’s not at all subtle, nobody is trying to hide it or disguise it.
‘They’ do it because they know you won’t do a damn thing about it.

(now go-ahead and pretend you didn’t see this post)
I saw it and I’m sorry I did.

Obvliously with the preponderence of this, liberals/dems are afraid of us. We still have too much power in their eyes. But then...we aren't the target...it's our kids.

Nonsense. But if a "race war" ever does break out, it won't be what you think. It won't be blacks against whites. I will be racists against everyone else. And the racist dipshits will lose. Quietly, meekly and quickly.
it's not a race war, it's US vs globalists.

Nonsense. But if a "race war" ever does break out, it won't be what you think. It won't be blacks against whites. I will be racists against everyone else. And the racist dipshits will lose. Quietly, meekly and quickly.
A real race war isn’t about RACISTS it’s about self preservation and defending oneself against those who detest you for your skin color.

I boycott any company where the business advertises it as a “black-owned company,” and that’s because I oppose making race-based decisions. Businesses should not be discouraging their customers from buying from whites and steering them to blacks.

People should buy the product that best meets their needs, regardless of race.

I boycott any company where the business advertises it as a “black-owned company,” and that’s because I oppose making race-based decisions. Businesses should not be discouraging their customers from buying from whites and steering them to blacks.

People should buy the product that best meets their needs, regardless of race.
I tend to agree, but I don't see it as all bad - and I don't go out of my way to boycott such companies.

Is it really much different than advertising as a "locally owned" company? Some people like to steer their purchases based on other criteria than simple cost/value. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
If you had any balls at all, you’d be out there fighting your race war instead of whining about it on an internet message board.
Hahaha…I’m deep in the fight and have been for years…I prefer to stay ahead of the curve.
As woke white-guilters and the like forbid Whites from taking part in ad campaigns, corporate identities etc etc…I won’t watch dark people sports, I don’t buy a single product pitched by dark people, I don’t watch any television headlined by dark people.
I won’t step foot into a dark person store or restaurant.
Don’t like it? Get out of the George Floyd created Twilight Zone you’re part of and let things get back to normal and organic.

I tend to agree, but I don't see it as all bad - and I don't go out of my way to boycott such companies.

Is it really much different than advertising as a "locally owned" company? Some people like to steer their purchases based on other criteria than simple cost/value.
Yes, it’s very different. Buying “locally owned” just means supporting your own community. There’s nothing to do with race.

I would however encourage blacks to buy from black companies so as to support their own people. That’s how you build up a community.

Jews did that when they first arrived here, penniless, during the Great Immigration. They set up:little groceries, clothing shops, sewing and repair shops, etc., and they bought from each other as a way of support.

Forum List

Back