Zone1 Is it time for Whites to boycott anything and everything not acted in, advertised by, sold by or made by Whites?

wow. I'm jealous of you, pal.

It must be nice, to be able to post words like this ---and not have authority-abusers come delete them by falsely deeming the words "racist".
But nothing RACIST has been said.
Real America appreciates those bold enough to share facts aloud in public. Real America knows facts are never RACIST.

Black or white, if you did not complete high school and had a baby before you were married, you blame yourself.

As far as patronizing various stores, I am all for blacks making an effort to support black stores, Jews purchasing from Jewish stores, Latinos purchasing from Latino stores, etc. It is GOOD to support one’s own community.

But to expect whites to make a special effort to support black stores simoly because the owner is black, is ridiculous.
I don’t care who owns the stores I shop in with the sole exception of a small owner-run speciality shop. I couldn’t care less about the race of a store owner, I only care about good quality at competitive prices.

Yeah…my generation was so fucking pussified it couldn’t and didn’t squash the emergence of filthy leftism…hahaha
It was you nutless fucks who gave Reagan the go-ahead to sign the Amnesty Bill, it was you nutless fucks who gave the nod on faggotry, it was you nutless fucks who didn’t fight to keep God in our schools.
You’re an idiot. Reagan got backstabbed by the always scumbag Democraps and gay assfuckers like you brag about the perfidious left.

But nothing RACIST has been said.
Real America appreciates those bold enough to share facts aloud in public. Real America knows facts are never RACIST.
You have said nothing factual. Real America knows that you are a racist.

It is not OK to be racists. Keep your children away from those of a racist. They are not good enough for your children.
True…stay far away from those who choose a Vice President for the color of her skin, watch out for those who appoint Supreme Court Justices for their vagina and skin color.…never trust those who celebrate a less white Congress as they disguise it as “more diverse”.

See, the racist above lies over and over, distorting the truth, because he thinks his skin color does not stink.

It doesn't, but his opinions do.

See, the racist above lies over and over, distorting the truth, because he thinks his skin color does not stink.

It doesn't, but his opinions do.
Nothing in his comment was a “lie”. As usual you are just making things up and expecting people to play along with your make-believe.

It’s funny how you liberals constantly cry about racism but vote for the people who’s actual political position is that black people are so backwards and incompetent that they probably don’t even know how to use technology or have a valid ID.

Hahaha…I’m deep in the fight and have been for years…I prefer to stay ahead of the curve.
As woke white-guilters and the like forbid Whites from taking part in ad campaigns, corporate identities etc etc…I won’t watch dark people sports, I don’t buy a single product pitched by dark people, I don’t watch any television headlined by dark people.
I won’t step foot into a dark person store or restaurant.
Don’t like it? Get out of the George Floyd created Twilight Zone you’re part of and let things get back to normal and organic.
I avoid black owned too. I avoid tv shows and movies with black stars or black cast. I avoid products advertised by blacks. I try whenever I can.

Forum List

Back