Boeing needs to be led by engineers, time is not on its side, Emirates Airline president says

I know none of the MAGA types would dare to watch, but John Oliver did a great episode on the problems with Boeing showing how they corresponded with the massive stock buy backs that Boeing did instead of putting that money into quality and engineering.

Like I said, you racists love using skin color to deny jobs to people.
It's only racist when you deny people opportunities because you think they are racially inferior. That's what you clowns reveal about yourselves when you try to make DEI synonymous with unqualified. You're being forced to make space for other people because you refused and resisted doing so previously. That's racial, not racist you little bitch Snowflake and no one is going to pretend otherwise just because you uneducated fucktards cry about it. Learn the difference.

It's only racist when you deny people opportunities because you think they are racially inferior. That's what you clowns reveal about yourselves when you try to make DEI synonymous with unqualified. You're being forced to make space for other people because you refused and resisted doing so previously. That's racial, not racist you little bitch Snowflake and no one is going to pretend otherwise just because you uneducated fucktards cry about it. Learn the difference.
And you double down by claiming blacks are inferior. Typical racist.

Isn’t it comforting to know that the machine you’re flying in was made as cheaply as the manufacturer could make it.

Isn’t it comforting to know that the machine you’re flying in was made as cheaply as the manufacturer could make it.

They need to force mechanics to spend years in training for 25 cents an hour jobs like all the 'capitalists' here demand. That will fix it all, according to right wing economic fantasies. Stock holders are the important people, not people who actually do things. Doesn't matter how stupid and dim witted the owners are, they're capitalists n stuff so they're entitled to high returns and protection from their failures.

We should do real stuff, like sacrifice chickens and goats, rape kids, and adopt famine as a social policy like black Caribbean shitholes do.
Jamaica has more Christian churches per square mile than anywhere else in the world you ignorant fucktard and their other main religion, rastafarianism, is an offshoot of Ethiopian Christianity and their holy book is the Kebra Nagast detailing the line of Menelik going through King David to Haile Selassie. Now as an agnostic it all sounds like fairytales to me and I certainly can't tell the difference between voodoo and Christian belief in a zombie diety that rose from the dead but let's not pretend as if the Bible doesn't talk about sacrificing Goats and sheep and spreading its blood across your door to ward off vengeful spirits because that would just be more silly cosplay. Also when I was talking artifical constructs I was thinking more along the lines of capitalism, money and corporations which are known as legal fictions.

Last edited:
So you admit blacks are inferior to you.
You're the only one mentioning anyone, let alone black people, being inferior. And now you're being such a pussy about it that you're putting on this clown performance for me. By the way I'm also black. People can be more than one or two things. I'm Black, Indian and Chinese.

Whenever diversity is valued over competence, everyone loses. Boeing used to be a great company.

When they had technical people in management and not woke Leftards looking to score points with their woke friends at the next gala party.

Where is your evidence this is the cause of Boeing's problems?

Their problem is they've outsourced so many crucial parts to 'save money' they gave up any serious quality control. Now they're bringing back as much as they can in house again. Long articles about this in the WSJ and other industry magazines and reports months ago. Too many cooks.
They have multiple problems and yes losing control of the outsourcing is one of them.

Forum List

Back