Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

It turned out it wasn't Russian disinformation. It was Joe Biden information lol what are you stupid? The shame is all on you for being so gullible hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣

View attachment 949314
Calm down bucko… you didn’t land the punch you think you landed. What point are you trying to make. Spell it out for me

Proving yet again you guys don't care about The Law, you just care about protecting the Lying Con Man known as Trump.
Squeals the nazi prick who is supporting corrupt lawfare against political opponents.

Fuck you're stupid.

Calm down bucko… you didn’t land the punch you think you landed. What point are you trying to make. Spell it out for me
You've proven you're too stupid to have this conversation. Marco Rubio was right and so was I all along. LOL

Screenshot_20211007-150602_Chrome.jpg

You’re just like the rest. When asked to explain yourself or dig into details you bail. I’m not surprised
Why don't you explain it to me? I'll listen. Dig into the details. Can you? Tell me all about the laptop and how they spread it all over the news and exposed the Biden crime family to the world before the election. Come on man

Why don't you explain it to me? I'll listen. Dig into the details. Can you? Tell me all about the laptop and how they spread it all over the news and exposed the Biden crime family to the world before the election. Come on man
You're the one who was trying to make a point with the letter. Intentionally leaving out the following paragraph that explained that they had no proof of Russian involvement with the laptop. So what point were you trying to make and how was it relevant to the thread ?

The fraud was obvious. This will all backfire. Count on it.
yes, the fake elector scheme has backfired. Fraud is only one of the charges. There is also conspiracy chargers and forgery charges. Mark Meadows has also been indicted in this same fake elector scheme.

yes, the fake elector scheme has backfired. Fraud is only one of the charges. There is also conspiracy chargers and forgery charges. Mark Meadows has also been indicted in this same fake elector scheme.
You are an uninformed idiot.

It's amazing how the Justice System didn't become corrupt until it started holding Trump and his minions accountable. As long as, black and brown folks were getting screwed over by it, no problem. Now that the rich, elite white men are being held accountable by it, all of a sudden we hear the dumbass phrases like lawfare, 2 tier system and blah, blah, blah.

It's amazing how the Justice System didn't become corrupt until it started holding Trump and his minions accountable. As long as, black and brown folks were getting screwed over by it, no problem. Now that the rich, elite white men are being held accountable by it, all of a sudden we hear the dumbass phrases like lawfare, 2 tier system and blah, blah, blah.
The Merricktocracy has had an influence. Progs control massive swaths of government budgets. And so very few are ever investigated and convicted. And we all know that corruption exists. Just not investigated. We have authoritarians on all political views with law enforcement, judicial, DCF, Medical, political, government entities that can humiliate and emasculate citizens. All of it buttressed with the support of idiotic minions who genuflect to them. Never forget. Never forget. Never forget. This is a different time now. I'd rather have a new authoritarian government then the one we have now. Only because the ones who screw over people now will be dealt with. And that is satisfaction.

Guilliani never deserved the title "America's Mayor" he deserved to be accuratley labelled 'America's Scumbag."

911 saved his sorry ass, so this has been a long-time coming.

You're the one who was trying to make a point with the letter. Intentionally leaving out the following paragraph that explained that they had no proof of Russian involvement with the laptop. So what point were you trying to make and how was it relevant to the thread ?

So you can't, I didn't think so. LOL you're such a literal little hack

Forum List

Back