Zone1 Is it okay for a man to strike a woman back under these circumstances?

We're laughing at you not the situation.

Did you have trouble finding a place to hide the body, or was it back in the day when you could ask Siri?

Too bad that I probably didn't exist back then and know him. I am a geocacher now so and if you know what that is we're supposed to know all the good hiding places for one. Obviously I never put that theory to the test but still. 😆

Like I give a fuck. You get laughed at daily.

That's called nervous laughter, btw a naughty word in zone 1? White 6 must either be feeling generous and or rebellious today. I sure hope that it's both, but I think that he makes a pretty good badass if I do say so myself. 😎

I didnt say it was. You just told me you ran from a woman.
I was in one too. One day she threw hot grease at me. Then proceeded to punch me in the face. After about 10, I told her to stop or i was going to hit back. She threw about 3 or 4 more, and i grabbed her by the neck and threw her through the wall. That was end of that. Never saw her again.

you waited about 8 hits too long

This is a short video, so you can watch it till the end. Not watching it to the end will not give context.
In this video this woman smacked this man - hard - and then he provides her the "opportunity" (depending on how you see it)
to apologize for hitting him.
She doesn't. And he hits her back (open hand - about as hard as she hit him)
What say you?

As for me, I was in a similar situation about 35 years ago. A former girlfriend was angry with me because I refused to take her to a party after a concert we went to. She proceeded to start smacking me like a drum. And hard.
I did not hit her back, but I grabbed hold of her and threw her 3-4 feet in the air to get her away from me. At that point, she was smart enough to stop. So my answer would be no. I do not believe a man should hit a woman, even if he hits her.

Blondes With a Nicole Simpson Complex Have Nobody to Blame But Themselves

I think each of us, man or woman, should be allowed to defend oneself and that includes hitting a woman if necessary as a last resort. Chances are she doesn't have the strength to hurt a man, unless she has some kind of hard object in her hand. In which case, all bets are off. Most of the time a guy can fend her off without getting hit and push her away. If she resumes the attack then show her the raised fist; usually she will stop. If she doesn't, then do what you gotta to protect yourself.

This is a short video, so you can watch it till the end. Not watching it to the end will not give context.
In this video this woman smacked this man - hard - and then he provides her the "opportunity" (depending on how you see it)
What say you?

As for me, I was in a similar situation about 35 years ago. A former girlfriend was angry with me because I refused to take her to a party after a concert we went to. She proceeded to start smacking me like a drum. And hard.
I did not hit her back, but I grabbed hold of her and threw her 3-4 feet in the air to get her away from me. At that point, she was smart enough to stop. So my answer would be no. I do not believe a man should hit a woman, even if he hits her.

Lol. I don't know the whole story. What happened before she hit him? So, no comments. Lol. :)

What say you?

Both should keep their hands to themselves... She assaulted him...he assaulted her.

Forum List

Back