Zone1 Is it okay for a man to strike a woman back under these circumstances?

We are either equal, or we're not.

1704402970172.png

Id be mad as hell but wouldnt have punched. If she threw another i would restrain and get flight attendents

Are you saying that you would do the same?
If some strange woman, I was not with, chose to slap the sh#t out me? Hopefully, I would have blocked her slap. I thought the guy was quite reasonable, more reasonable than I. I might not have responded with an open hand, but a closed fist, possibly knocking her, the hell, out.
If it makes you feel better, I would not shoot some woman for a single open palm slap attack.

It should be acceptable to hit a trans woman.

Yeah, but that would just be another man though. Me personally being a woman, it depends on the situation if the woman started it. I do definitely believe the one in the video in the OP definitely did.

Why do you think being in an abusive relationship is funny?
I didnt say it was. You just told me you ran from a woman.
I was in one too. One day she threw hot grease at me. Then proceeded to punch me in the face. After about 10, I told her to stop or i was going to hit back. She threw about 3 or 4 more, and i grabbed her by the neck and threw her through the wall. That was end of that. Never saw her again.

I was in one too. One day she threw hot grease at me. Then proceeded to punch me in the face. After about 10, I told her to stop or i was going to hit back. She threw about 3 or 4 more, and i grabbed her by the neck and threw her through the wall. That was end of that. Never saw her again.

Good for you.

Did you have trouble finding a place to hide the body, or was it back in the day when you could ask Siri?

Forum List

Back