Is Fauci respondsible for the pandemic

His fingerprints are all over this virus. The dude needs to be removed and thoroughly investigated.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories....Fauci needs to depart from his myopic view and realize that what he says about policy is NOT up to him...His job is singular. Focus on defeating the virus, and let the policy makers decide on policy...

Insest is best put the daughter to the test. Here he is with his hand on her ass!
SO BASICALLY, you're so illiterate, you can't spell incest, think putting a hand on your daughter's hip "grabbing her ass" and STILL haven't produced the missing video of Trump french kissing his daughter on stage!

WHO WOULDA THUNK?

BTW, genius, french kissing involves the tongue.
No matter how many times democrats are proved to be liars they will come out with the same lie again. They do it until you give up then declare victory.
They sure must be desperate to try to hijack this thread away from the actual topic of Obama's med expert Fauci illegally financing and overseeing Corona research in China!
Who is Fauci's boss again? Oh ya same guy who said he and his daughter both like sex on the wendy williams show. Same guy who is frenching the girl in the photo.
Who was his boss when the grant was given to China . Oh thats right Obama. Trump has been in office for less then 3.5 years but all the worlds problems are on him . I guess the lact of medical equipment prior to this especially in NY is Trumps fault even though it was put out Coumo bought solar panels that were deemed restock their ventilator stock in 2015 is Trumps fault too? Its not he is trying to fix the broken system that was handed to him . Meanwhile Coumo is on our tv day after day on national tv that has nothing to do with me who live in an area who has less then 30 cases and NO deaths.. doctors here have enough test to test people who want tested too Let the people who want to work , work. You know what is going to cause more deaths then this virus SUICIDE due to the depression that one is going to have when the income of the family is depleted. Plus , how many teens will commit suicide that are at already high risk for it because now they are isolated at home? My brother committed suicide , I know what depression can do to someone .. People like Pelosi sitting in his multi million dollar house with her 15.00 a pint ice cream is so out of touch what is going on in this country.
Meanwhile Trump is out in front day after day trying to fix what they broke being in office for decades just talking about fixing stuff but never really doing it but spending the money on things like planned parenthood ...

His fingerprints are all over this virus. The dude needs to be removed and thoroughly investigated.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories....Fauci needs to depart from his myopic view and realize that what he says about policy is NOT up to him...His job is singular. Focus on defeating the virus, and let the policy makers decide on policy...

I don't buy into most mainstream lies. The facts are that this guy has a history that goes back to him pushing an agenda back in 1981 with HIV. He funded an effort in wuhan tied to yunnan caves and guaranteed a pandemic in 2017. Yeah, he needs to thoroughly investigated.

China ~ ~ ~ Thank god for them.
Nuff said.
It's disgusting isn't it!

Just a couple weeks ago I started a thread about the left praising China and good ole Bode called me a liar and demanded names.
F852C4C6-2C2B-4160-A4C7-13873E5AA8B2.jpeg

Too damn funny

by Chinese scientists who were funded by George Soros, to come up with a bio-weapon. The scientists leaked the virus into the general public,
CHINA IS RESPONSIBLE.

More directly, the lab where it came from is responsible.

Give the crazy conspiracy stuff a rest

Now bluzman61 just came up with some TOP level conspiracy shit.
You believe bluzmans claim that Soros funded the Chinese lab?

by Chinese scientists who were funded by George Soros, to come up with a bio-weapon. The scientists leaked the virus into the general public,
CHINA IS RESPONSIBLE.

More directly, the lab where it came from is responsible.

Give the crazy conspiracy stuff a rest

Now bluzman61 just came up with some TOP level conspiracy shit.
You believe bluzmans claim that Soros funded the Chinese lab?
No
Why the fuck are you asking me? Human beings are not monolithic ya tard.

No

Because you said "give the crazy conspiracy theory stuff a rest" You did.
Bluzman is a bat shit crazy right wing loon, I just wonder why you don't call him out, OR is bluzman correct about Soros?

No

Because you said "give the crazy conspiracy theory stuff a rest" You did.
Bluzman is a bat shit crazy right wing loon, I just wonder why you don't call him out, OR is bluzman correct about Soros?
What are you, the hall monitor?

Give it a rest. His statement was stupid and so is your obsession with policing everyone.

Grow up

I have more respect for Fauci than the rest of our elected officials combined.
I have more respect for those who realize we must reopen the economy now. Social distancing and stay at home orders are going to do more harm than good.

I reported this thread. Just so you are aware, it was me.
Youre probably a person that turns in people who has more then 10 people in a gathering too
For endangering public health?
I would without hesitation.
let people live their lives. if 10 people together who is it to you . if your scared STAY HOME till the end of time I dont give a crap. But let others be allowed to make a damn living too . I go to the grocery store and people are touching in some ailes . How is that less dangerous then being outside with 7 people at BBQ ?
If I could stay at home, I would. I can't. My job has been deemed essential, so I have to go to work every day.
I see the stupidity every day. Covidiots coming in risking everyones health just because they can get a great deal.
But stay home your scared STAY Home .> let them hire another person who is not scared. Love that you still have a paycheck coming in that youre ok with it. But , I bet if you had a business that had employees that depended on you close up with barely any notice you would feel differently
Instead of busting my balls you should be thanking me.

Really?!

Omg, seriously, I haven't determined which is more pathetic....
reporting the thread or needing to make everyone aware of that

I know you think you are all that and a bag of chips
but, you're about as significant as the g in lasagna

Youre probably a person that turns in people who has more then 10 people in a gathering too
For endangering public health?
I would without hesitation.
Seriously....why are you not able to step back and use logic?
Why are you not doing your homework so you can make rational conclusions?

The collective ignorance of the masses WAS AND HAS BEEN endangering us....
now, it IS what is harming us still and yet again

So this is all Fauci fault huh? LOL

Generally speaking, yes.

who exactly is his boss? Oh ya it's Trump. So Trump is behind this then?

Tiny Tony Fraudi is a deep state medical bureaucrat and die-hard Crooked Hillary supporter. The politics in removing him would be very difficult. The DNC/MSM would be "outraged" and the democrats would demand impeachment proceedings.

I have no respect for fauci.
3 out of 5 people believe Fauci over Trump.
looks like you have Total Devotion Syndrome.

horseshit

the drug being pushed by Fauci now is patented by a chinese firm that Fauci has a financial interest in. He is trying to use the chinese virus to make himself rich. TDS is real and you obviously have a bad case of it.

I have no respect for fauci.
3 out of 5 people believe Fauci over Trump.
looks like you have Total Devotion Syndrome.

horseshit

the drug being pushed by Fauci now is patented by a chinese firm that Fauci has a financial interest in. He is trying to use the chinese virus to make himself rich. TDS is real and you obviously have a bad case of it.
MrECOfO.jpg

Forum List

Back