Is Fauci respondsible for the pandemic

Tiny Tony Fraudi is a terrorist disguised as an "expert." Tiny Tony should face Congressional hearings not only for the fraudulent prediction that millions of US citizens would die, but for all the other lies the NIH and CDC, etc., are involved in.
So this is all Fauci fault huh? LOL who exactly is his boss? Oh ya it's Trump. So Trump is behind this then?

I reported this thread. Just so you are aware, it was me.
Youre probably a person that turns in people who has more then 10 people in a gathering too
For endangering public health?
I would without hesitation.
No surprise there. Can't wait for someone to turn you in.
Not gonna happen because I follow the rules.
Not gonna happen because I will not risk spreading the virus around, even to conservatives.

Tiny Tony Fraudi is a terrorist disguised as an "expert." Tiny Tony should face Congressional hearings not only for the fraudulent prediction that millions of US citizens would die, but for all the other lies the NIH and CDC, etc., are involved in.
So this is all Fauci fault huh? LOL who exactly is his boss? Oh ya it's Trump. So Trump is behind this then?
Always a howl how the Left can't believe ANYTHING that indicts one of their own even when the gun is still smoking, yet they have no trouble at all believing Trump is a space alien with three eyes.

In three years, the Democrats have leveled a THOUSAND claims and accusations against Trump -- -- ALL proven wrong, yet the Left bought into every single one of them! :auiqs.jpg:

Not gonna happen because I follow the rules.
  • When they broke into the Watergate hotel, those people were just following their bosses directions.
  • When they made Blacks sit at the back of the bus and use separate restrooms, etc., they were just following the rules.
  • When Helmut Oberlander killed 23,000 Jews, he too was just following the rules.
More harm has been done by people in this world by those that can simply, blindly justify anything by simply saying they were just doing their job or just following the rules.

Always a howl how the Left can't believe ANYTHING that indicts one of their own even when the gun is still smoking, yet they have no trouble at all believing Trump is a space alien with three eyes.

In three years, the Democrats have leveled a THOUSAND claims and accusations against Trump -- -- ALL proven wrong, yet the Left bought into every single one of them! :auiqs.jpg:
blah,blah,blah, you fucks shovel so much bull shit ya all lose track. Mean while if he is the bad guy he your for your bad guy or did the chain of command change under your horse shit also.

blah,blah,blah, you fucks shovel so much bull shit ya all lose track. Mean while if he is the bad guy he your for your bad guy or did the chain of command change under your horse shit also.

crazy-1.gif

bone-head.jpg

img_5415.jpg

Obumma and the Democrats caught stink-finger guilty AGAIN.

View attachment 325176
View attachment 325175
View attachment 325177

yep, you sound even more idiotic than your memes. Wow what a come back.You all offer bullshit with nothing backing it yet you can use real stuff
1587299815742.png

Here ya go your presidents frenching his own daughter. Talk about creepy wow. You all treat your daughters that way?

View attachment 325176
View attachment 325175
View attachment 325177

yep, you sound even more idiotic than your memes. Wow what a come back.You all offer bullshit with nothing backing it yet you can use real stuff
View attachment 325182
You mean like your picture of Trump talking into someone's ear you hope we'll believe is a kiss, Jackass? :auiqs.jpg:
You idiots will buy / promote ANYTHING.
Except unless it involves Obama, Hillary or Biden.
Those three are ANGELS.
Anything about them is FAKE NEWS.

ri

View attachment 325176
View attachment 325175
View attachment 325177

View attachment 325182
You mean like your picture of Trump talking into someone's ear you hope we'll believe is a kiss, Jackass?
right there in plain sight. I know what i see there. Talk about denial on your part. Note the area where it is exploded. I get it though you support insest. right?LOL That photo gets ya going dont it.

I reported this thread. Just so you are aware, it was me.
Youre probably a person that turns in people who has more then 10 people in a gathering too
For endangering public health?
I would without hesitation.
let people live their lives. if 10 people together who is it to you . if your scared STAY HOME till the end of time I dont give a crap. But let others be allowed to make a damn living too . I go to the grocery store and people are touching in some ailes . How is that less dangerous then being outside with 7 people at BBQ ?

ri

View attachment 325176
View attachment 325175
View attachment 325177

View attachment 325182
You mean like your picture of Trump talking into someone's ear you hope we'll believe is a kiss, Jackass?
right there in plain sight. I know what i see there. Talk about denial on your part. Note the area where it is exploded. I get it though you support insest. right?LOL That photo gets ya going dont it.
You're a total idiot then. Anyone can plainly see she is looking away with her head turned away with her ear towards Trump and he is talking to her with his eyes open.
PROVE IT Shitstain by showing us the video where this was taken so we can SEE THE KISS.
SEE what was happening the moment before and after this single frame from edited out of a video feed, or did you also not notice the grainy quality of the picture, fool? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back