Is Fauci respondsible for the pandemic

When asked directly. Dr, Fauxi wasn't able to reply due to a mechanical problem with the equipment on the stage not fitting properly.
1562506441_69dd08e9f6_b_White-House-press-podium.jpg

ri
Tiny Tony Fraudi is a terrorist disguised as an "expert." Tiny Tony should face Congressional hearings not only for the fraudulent prediction that millions of US citizens would die, but for all the other lies the NIH and CDC, etc., are involved in.
So this is all Fauci fault huh? LOL who exactly is his boss? Oh ya it's Trump. So Trump is behind this then?
Always a howl how the Left can't believe ANYTHING that indicts one of their own even when the gun is still smoking, yet they have no trouble at all believing Trump is a space alien with three eyes.

In three years, the Democrats have leveled a THOUSAND claims and accusations against Trump -- -- ALL proven wrong, yet the Left bought into every single one of them! :auiqs.jpg:
blah,blah,blah, you fucks shovel so much bull shit ya all lose track. Mean while if he is the bad guy he your for your bad guy or did the chain of command change under your horse shit also.

View attachment 325176
View attachment 325175
View attachment 325177

Obumma and the Democrats caught stink-finger guilty AGAIN.
yep, you sound even more idiotic than your memes. Wow what a come back.You all offer bullshit with nothing backing it yet you can use real stuff
View attachment 325182
You mean like your picture of Trump talking into someone's ear you hope we'll believe is a kiss, Jackass?
right there in plain sight. I know what i see there. Talk about denial on your part. Note the area where it is exploded. I get it though you support insest. right?LOL That photo gets ya going dont it.
RIGHT THERE at plain sight

ri
Tiny Tony Fraudi is a terrorist disguised as an "expert." Tiny Tony should face Congressional hearings not only for the fraudulent prediction that millions of US citizens would die, but for all the other lies the NIH and CDC, etc., are involved in.
So this is all Fauci fault huh? LOL who exactly is his boss? Oh ya it's Trump. So Trump is behind this then?
Always a howl how the Left can't believe ANYTHING that indicts one of their own even when the gun is still smoking, yet they have no trouble at all believing Trump is a space alien with three eyes.

In three years, the Democrats have leveled a THOUSAND claims and accusations against Trump -- -- ALL proven wrong, yet the Left bought into every single one of them! :auiqs.jpg:
blah,blah,blah, you fucks shovel so much bull shit ya all lose track. Mean while if he is the bad guy he your for your bad guy or did the chain of command change under your horse shit also.

View attachment 325176
View attachment 325175
View attachment 325177

yep, you sound even more idiotic than your memes. Wow what a come back.You all offer bullshit with nothing backing it yet you can use real stuff
View attachment 325182
You mean like your picture of Trump talking into someone's ear you hope we'll believe is a kiss, Jackass?
right there in plain sight. I know what i see there. Talk about denial on your part. Note the area where it is exploded. I get it though you support insest. right?LOL That photo gets ya going dont it.
You're a total idiot then. Anyone can plainly see she is looking away with her head turned away with her ear towards Trump and he is talking to her with his eyes open.
PROVE IT Shitstain by showing us the video where this was taken so we can SEE THE KISS.
SEE what was happening the moment before and after this single frame from edited out of a video feed, or did you also not notice the grainy quality of the picture, fool? :auiqs.jpg:
I see we have hit a soft spot here. I plainly see lips touching. Get your cock out your hand and quit jacking off to it long enough to quit lying and you will to. Dont worry i will make shure the world sees it every day all day and they can make thier own decision.
You don't see SHIT, Jackass. You're an idiot. I happen to have background in forensic documents and image processing. Maybe you don't see the light between Trump's nose and her cheek? His head is in the foreground and she is leaning in with her head turned so she can hear what he's saying. That is all. I'll ask you just one more time to produce the video where this was taken and SHOW US the two of them actually kissing, Fuckwit, because YOU CAN'T.

Another Leftard jerkoff fantasy.

How funny that the media produced this picture yet can't come up with a single video of the two of them actually kissing on stage. Seems that if that actually happened, the video would be EVERYWHERE.

What next, a picture of Trump stepping out of a Russian MiG proving he is really a Soviet Agent? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I reported this thread. Just so you are aware, it was me.
Youre probably a person that turns in people who has more then 10 people in a gathering too
For endangering public health?
I would without hesitation.
let people live their lives. if 10 people together who is it to you . if your scared STAY HOME till the end of time I dont give a crap. But let others be allowed to make a damn living too . I go to the grocery store and people are touching in some ailes . How is that less dangerous then being outside with 7 people at BBQ ?
If I could stay at home, I would. I can't. My job has been deemed essential, so I have to go to work every day.
I see the stupidity every day. Covidiots coming in risking everyones health just because they can get a great deal.

ah, we getting heate
ri

View attachment 325176
View attachment 325175
View attachment 325177

View attachment 325182
You're a total idiot then. Anyone can plainly see she is looking away with her head turned away with her ear towards Trump and he is talking to her with his eyes open.
PROVE IT Shitstain by showing us the video where this was taken so we can SEE THE KISS.
SEE what was happening the moment before and after this single frame from edited out of a video feed, or did you also not notice the grainy quality of the picture, fool? :auiqs.jpg:
I see we have hit a soft spot here. I plainly see lips touching. Get your cock out your hand and quit jacking off to it long enough to quit lying and you will to. Dont worry i will make shure the world sees it every day all day and they can make thier own decision.
You don't see SHIT, Jackass. You're an idiot. I happen to have background in forensic documents and image processing. Maybe you don't see the light between Trump's nose and her cheek? His head is in the foreground and she is leaning in with her head turned so she can hear what he's saying. That is all. I'll ask you just one more time to produce the video where this was taken and SHOW US the two of them actually kissing, Fuckwit, because YOU CAN'T.

Another Leftard jerkoff fantasy.
d here kinda hard to explain around irrefutable evidence
Oh please, my sides are hurting friom LAUGHING AT YOU! If they are kissing, moron, how is it that EVERY PART OF TRUMP'S FACE is in the foreground, even the tip of his chin, which would have to be in line with or behind her face if they were really kissing?!

I'm still waiting for the live video to prove it was a kiss! If they kissed, everyone would have it! Just show it to us! Should be easy enough to find!

Youre probably a person that turns in people who has more then 10 people in a gathering too
let people live their lives. if 10 people together who is it to you . if your scared STAY HOME till the end of time I dont give a crap. But let others be allowed to make a damn living too . I go to the grocery store and people are touching in some ailes . How is that less dangerous then being outside with 7 people at BBQ ?
If I could stay at home, I would. I can't. My job has been deemed essential, so I have to go to work every day.
I see the stupidity every day. Covidiots coming in risking everyones health just because they can get a great deal.
Hopefully, they will infect you soon.
Cough Cough

But stay home your scared STAY Home .> let them hire another person who is not scared. Love that you still have a paycheck coming in that youre ok with it. But , I bet if you had a business that had employees that depended on you close up with barely any notice you would feel differently

CHINA IS RESPONSIBLE.

More directly, the lab where it came from is responsible.

Give the crazy conspiracy stuff a rest

China is responsible for checking pneumonia and finding out it wasn't a normal virus, then YES! Thank god for them.
gettyimages-971119908-612x612.jpg

Your Chinese overlords thank you for your blind patriotism

He broke the law back in 2014 and went to China to make this virus that is out ..

Nope, the Chinese are responsible for the Chinese Virus.

The Chinese were only doing what democrats paid them to do.

First, states are not required to report individual flu illnesses or deaths among people older than 18 years of age to CDC. ... Also, most people who die from flu-related complications are not tested for flu, or they seek medical care later in their illness when influenza can no longer be detected from respiratory samples.

Frequently Asked Questions about Estimated Flu Burden | CDC

------------------------------
for duing their due diligence and discovering the abnormality of the virus.

Note on the left is how you treat your daughter on the right is how you treat your wife. I can just see old donny having Ivanka bent over going to town cant you?
Insest is best put the daughter to the test. Here he is with his hand on her ass!
SO BASICALLY, you're so illiterate, you can't spell incest, think putting a hand on your daughter's hip "grabbing her ass" and STILL haven't produced the missing video of Trump french kissing his daughter on stage!

WHO WOULDA THUNK?

BTW, genius, french kissing involves the tongue.
blah,blahblah, you see these photos tell me I am not seeing what I am seeing.. mean while your president fuxcks his daughter period.

You are one sick fuck, you know that?
not me in the photo bub, thats the pres. he is the sick fuck.
All your bullshit hijacking and trolling can't change the fact that Obama's med guy Fauci was illegally diverting corona research to China and JOE BIDEN WAS VP WHEN IT HAPPENED. Joe will soon have a lot to answer for when Trump gets his ass on the stage.

CHINA IS RESPONSIBLE.

More directly, the lab where it came from is responsible.

Give the crazy conspiracy stuff a rest

China is responsible for checking pneumonia and finding out it wasn't a normal virus, then YES! Thank god for them.
View attachment 325226
Your Chinese overlords thank you for your blind patriotism
First, states are not required to report individual flu illnesses or deaths among people older than 18 years of age to CDC. ... Also, most people who die from flu-related complications are not tested for flu, or they seek medical care later in their illness when influenza can no longer be detected from respiratory samples.

Frequently Asked Questions about Estimated Flu Burden | CDC

----------------------------------
We would of never known if it started here, because we do not check. Thank god for China.

Note on the left is how you treat your daughter on the right is how you treat your wife. I can just see old donny having Ivanka bent over going to town cant you?
Insest is best put the daughter to the test. Here he is with his hand on her ass!
SO BASICALLY, you're so illiterate, you can't spell incest, think putting a hand on your daughter's hip "grabbing her ass" and STILL haven't produced the missing video of Trump french kissing his daughter on stage!

WHO WOULDA THUNK?

blah,blahblah, you see these photos tell me I am not seeing what I am seeing.. mean while your president fuxcks his daughter period.
Wheres the damn Video. I showed you VIDEOS of Biden Groping children and other woman. But you have not discussed that LOL
Everything the Left claims and says is a bluff and a lie. I've yet to still find a SINGLE thread on Biden telling us why anyone should want his ass running the country!

WHO WOULDA THUNK?

No matter how many times democrats are proved to be liars they will come out with the same lie again. They do it until you give up then declare victory.
They sure must be desperate to try to hijack this thread away from the actual topic of Obama's med expert Fauci illegally financing and overseeing Corona research in China!
Who is Fauci's boss again? Oh ya same guy who said he and his daughter both like sex on the wendy williams show. Same guy who is frenching the girl in the photo.
FUCK OFF stupid dickwad. Trump inherited Fauci with the job, he came with the organization, and now it looks like Trump will he cutting off his funding, investigating his ass as another Obama crook and firing his ass, too.

Busting Democrat Scum one at a time.

Can't wait until we get to Joe Biden!

Forum List

Back