Is Fauci respondsible for the pandemic

He broke the law back in 2014 and went to China to make this virus that is out ..

Nope, the Chinese are responsible for the Chinese Virus.

I guess you didnt watch the video

So you're implying the video is saying that Fauci likely brought the virus here? I truly believe the virus was manufactured late last year, in China, by Chinese scientists who were funded by George Soros, to come up with a bio-weapon. The scientists leaked the virus into the general public, where the first known cases in the world appeared in China. The virus, which can go undetected for up to two weeks, was brought to the US and the rest of the world by those who had no idea they had the virus. And of course, those they came into contact with caught the virus. So unless Fauci KNEW about the scientists manufacturing the virus, he couldn't be the one responsible for the pandemic. The blame lies solely on the Chinese and George Soros for funding the research and manufacturing of the virus. Thank you.

He broke the law back in 2014 and went to China to make this virus that is out ..

So you're implying the video is saying that Fauci likely brought the virus here? I truly believe the virus was manufactured late last year, in China, by Chinese scientists who were funded by George Soros, to come up with a bio-weapon. The scientists leaked the virus into the general public, where the first known cases in the world appeared in China. The virus, which can go undetected for up to two weeks, was brought to the US and the rest of the world by those who had no idea they had the virus. And of course, those they came into contact with caught the virus. So unless Fauci KNEW about the scientists manufacturing the virus, he couldn't be the one responsible for the pandemic. The blame lies solely on the Chinese and George Soros for funding the research and manufacturing of the virus. Thank you.
Im saying that the Obama adminstration started testing it here on the Coronavirus with Bats and when the NIH found out they told them to STOP . Fauci went around that and took it to China which broke the law .. Then in 2017 Fauci had a speech where he guaranteed that their would be a pandemic in THIS adminstration. How does one guarantee that !!!!

Im saying that the Obama adminstration started testing it here on the Coronavirus with Bats and when the NIH found out they told them to STOP . Fauci went around that and took it to China which broke the law .. Then in 2017 Fauci had a speech where he guaranteed that their would be a pandemic in THIS adminstration. How does one guarantee that !!!!

Sounds possible. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Tiny Tony Fraudi is a terrorist disguised as an "expert." Tiny Tony should face Congressional hearings not only for the fraudulent prediction that millions of US citizens would die, but for all the other lies the NIH and CDC, etc., are involved in.

Mac1958, just do your research using your favorite search engine.

Penelopee, what is your malfunction?

Forum List

Back