Is China's growth the product of free market , state owned enterprises or both?

too stupid as always if they spend 5% on entitlements and we spend 25% they have more capitalism than we do, as well as lower corporate taxes.

And if 80% of assets of the companies come from public controlled entities , who is more capitalist?

It's happening a lot around here. Public entities going to private corporations. I haven't seen prices going down as promised either.

too stupid as always if they spend 5% on entitlements and we spend 25% they have more capitalism than we do, as well as lower corporate taxes.

And if 80% of assets of the companies come from public controlled entities , who is more capitalist?
1) so 80% of Foxconn's assets for example came from public controlled entities??. What on earth could that mean?? That libturb bureaucrats have an asset machine that they turn on when they need to miraculously generate assets to give to the private sector? See why we say the liberal will always be stupid?

2) Also, notice the way a slimy American liberal will defend the remnants of a brutal liberal regime that slowly starved 60 million to death. Good luck in your after life.

too stupid as always both read and agreed with Adam Smith and moved their countries hugely in that direction.
You have provided not a Iota of evidence of the aforementioned agreement.

too stupid if they hadn't agreed China would not have switched to capitalism and eliminated 40% of world poverty, had 9% growth for 30 years, and saved another 60 million from slowly starving to death.

Did you think the Chinese got the idea for capitalism from the Girl Scouts or from American Republicans?

Last edited:
Both!

Infrastructure, science and r&d big time = big time growth.

You actually believe that too, don't you?

You see, if government takes money out of the economy and spends it, that creates wealth and grows the economy! Um...OK?

You see, if government takes money out of the economy and spends it, that creates wealth and grows the economy! Um...OK?

sure, its like taking water out of one side of a swimming pool and putting it back in on the other side. If you show a liberal only where you put the water back in his low IQ he will never make him question where the water came from or why the pool is not filling up.

sure, its like taking water out of one side of a swimming pool and putting it back in on the other side. If you show a liberal only where you put the water back in his low IQ he will never make him question where the water came from or why the pool is not filling up.

Too stupid ! ! Baiamonte, I have already shown you why if the private sector keeps the money that money doesn't go back into the pool, so I am not having that discussion with you again.

Too stupid ! ! Baiamonte, I have already shown you why if the private sector keeps the money that money doesn't go back into the pool, so I am not having that discussion with you again.

:wtf:

You can't possibly have shown that, it's ridiculous. The company can do three things with the money:

1) Spend it on a project
2) Invest it where it goes as cash to someone who spends it
3) Pay it to shareholders who put it back in the economy by spending or investing it

The only way to not put it back in the economy is to take it out of the bank as cash and hold it as cash.

Still no explanation how you and liberal lawyers know more about economics than economists?

Yes I know, you said they put their money in a mattress and so it can't possibly stimulate the economy. Only problem is they put it in a mattress!! Slow??

Yes I know, you said they put their money in a mattress and so it can't possibly stimulate the economy. Only problem is they don't put it in a mattress!! Slow??

Yes I know, you said they put their money in a mattress and so it can't possibly stimulate the economy. Only problem is they put it in a mattress!! Slow??

Yes I know, you said they put their money in a mattress and so it can't possibly stimulate the economy. Only problem is they don't put it in a mattress!! Slow??

That was not my argument at all.

You can't possibly have shown that, it's ridiculous. The company can do three things with the money:

1) Spend it on a project
3) Pay it to shareholders who put it back in the economy by spending or investing it

The only way to not put it back in the economy is to take it out of the bank as cash and hold it as cash.

Still no explanation how you and liberal lawyers know more about economics than economists?
It can for example :
Spend it overseas.... ah yes, but there's that little axiom that says that the trade must be balanced, so the money ends returning. Yes kind of true, but as economists say : in the long run. Which means that in the short run a country might have an increasing trade deficit ( does that sound familiar ) .
It can also buy its own stock or other companies'stock which are also buying stocks from other companies instead of investing it in capital goods, creating a stock ( or instrument ) bubble . Does that sound familiar again ?

I agree option 1 will put the money back in the local economy , IF and only IF they invest it within their country.

. Which means that in the short run a country might have an increasing trade deficit .

too stupid by 100% as if the liberal illiterate can say why a trade deficit would matter more than a trade surplus and as if the govt could act in real time to control it one way or the other with 100's of countries involved each with its own fiscal and monetary policies.

It can also buy its own stock.

completely stupid of course since it buys it own stock and the folks from whom it bought the stock then have money to invest in the economy.

what's doubly stupid and 100% liberal is that delays take place when govt spending occurs too. In my town a "shovel ready" project from the stimulus is just getting started now after years of standard liberal bureaucratic monopoly delays.

1) Spend it on a project

It can for example :
Spend it overseas.... ah yes, but there's that little axiom that says that the trade must be balanced, so the money ends returning. Yes kind of true, but as economists say : in the long run. Which means that in the short run a country might have an increasing trade deficit ( does that sound familiar ) .
It can also buy its own stock or other companies'stock which are also buying stocks from other companies instead of investing it in capital goods,

I agree option 1 will put the money back in the local economy , IF and only IF they invest it within their country.

Wrong:

- Spend it overseas: Nope, they increased the wealth of the owners of the company. And the economy is global, it's like saying a healthy Minnesota economy doesn't help Ohio. Sure it does.

- Buy it's own stock or another companies stock. - Bizarre answer. They buy their own stock, that money goes to someone in the economy, it didn't disappear. Ditto buy another company's stock. Someone got the money in the economy

as for "creating a stock ( or instrument ) bubble . Does that sound familiar again ?"

Um..what? That's ridiculous

what's doubly stupid and 100% liberal is that delays take place when govt spending occurs too. In my town a "shovel ready" project from the stimulus is just getting started now after years of standard liberal bureaucratic monopoly delays.

yes, so we wait years for a liberal bureaucratic monopoly to build a bridge to nowhere to stimulate the economy and we tax venture capitalists to get the money for it!! It makes perfect sense.... if you want to destimulate an economy as the soviets did!!

Spend it overseas: Nope, they increased the wealth of the owners of the company. And the economy is global, it's like saying a healthy Minnesota economy doesn't help Ohio. Sure it does.
Ridiculous. Why then has China been growing at an average of +8% rate during the last fifteen years and its foreign reserves skyrocketed to 3.9 trillion while the US growth rate has been 3.9% during the same period of time and both public debt and household debt have increased in the same period of time?
Reallity doesn't seem to check with your "theory".

dear they have far lower wages so easily beat the civilized world in low cost production now that they are competiting capitalistically.

Simple enough?????
And all that foreign investment has translated into a huge gdp growth for the US as well as an increase in the reserves and a significant decrease in the public and private debt level !!! Wow !!!
Oh, please continue ... I am starting to feel enlightened by your sound economic theory.

Forum List

Back