Is Buddy Jesus Offensive to Christians?

What the heck are you talking about?

It started out as a conversation about whether or not Christians found the dashboard statue "Buddy Jesus" offensive. "Buddy Jesus" was the creation of the Catholic priest portrayed by George Carlin in the movie Dogma.

The conversation, however, seems to be taking a turn to the personal... I know, shocking...
It will catch back up. It is almost SJ's bedtime.
MY bedtime??? I'm not the one in prison, bitch.

It started out as a conversation about whether or not Christians found the dashboard statue "Buddy Jesus" offensive. "Buddy Jesus" was the creation of the Catholic priest portrayed by George Carlin in the movie Dogma.

The conversation, however, seems to be taking a turn to the personal... I know, shocking...

Oh sorry.

I didn't realize the problem was with reading.

Now, now...quit trying to transfer you prison fantasies on to me.

Embrace youself, SJ...Embrace yourself...Be Free!

Oh sorry.

I just figured Av didn't feel like trudging through the posts...

Oh sorry.

It's kinda weird to ask someone what they're talking about when 5 people are posting on the same page. :D That quote button is real easy to master.

Now, now...quit trying to transfer you prison fantasies on to me.

Embrace youself, SJ...Embrace yourself...Be Free!
Embrace your cell mate, Nutzack. He's all you've got. :lol:

Oh sorry.

He/she does this all the time and then whines that he/she is ignored.

It's kinda weird to ask someone what they're talking about when 5 people are posting on the same page. :D That quote button is real easy to master.

Oh sorry.

He/she is supposedly a mod. Reading the board is his/her job.

And, if he (shrug) is going to ask a question, it might help to know who he (shrug) is asking.

Oh sorry.

He/she is supposedly a mod. Reading the board is his/her job.

And, if he (shrug) is going to ask a question, it might help to know who he (shrug) is asking.

I ignore 99% of his/her postings anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. :p

Have you noticed that the most offensive poster on this thread is the one who's offended by Buddy Jesus? Boy, is that rich!

BTW, with the big grin and the heart on his chest, my first thought was a take off on the old 'Jesus loves you', Jesus is your friend thing.

But I wasn't looking for a reason to get all offended and junk.

Does Buddy Jesus come with a magnet? How does he attach to the dashboard?
No, he comes with a sword, which you're going to find out one day.
Do you wear these?

armor_of_god_pjs.jpg

armor-of-god-damn-it-all.jpg

Do you wear these?

armor_of_god_pjs.jpg

Or this?

FKLvPOC.gif

LOL!
Pretty funny for somebody who has been defending an Exalted Cyclops for several days now. BTW, do you still have that Bob Byrd poster hanging over your bed?

Nobody believes you, liar.

I found a good bedtime video for you.

Do you wear these?

armor_of_god_pjs.jpg

Or this?

FKLvPOC.gif

LOL!
Pretty funny for somebody who has been defending an Exalted Cyclops for several days now. BTW, do you still have that Bob Byrd poster hanging over your bed?

Except for the ones who read your posts defending the KKK's most notorious Democrat.

Do you wear these?

armor_of_god_pjs.jpg

Or this?

FKLvPOC.gif

LOL!

Except for the ones who read your posts defending the KKK's most notorious Democrat.

The OP should report you for hijacking his thread, although I do understand that you're suffering from a sore butt. What's that called..."butt-hurt"?

Do you wear these?

armor_of_god_pjs.jpg

Or this?

FKLvPOC.gif

LOL!

The OP should report you for hijacking his thread, although I do understand that you're suffering from a sore butt. What's that called..."butt-hurt"?

You both hijacked my thread...

it entertains me either way

Or this?

FKLvPOC.gif

LOL!

You both hijacked my thread...

it entertains me either way

I'm sorry! :p

Forum List

Back