Is Biden obligated to debate Trump?

Or can he send his VP as substitue? Has ANY person running for potus ever sent in a VP to do it for him? And is it mandatory for him to debate or can he pass the buck as I think his handlers plan to do?
Why should he debate a liar and a grifter who "debates" by personally attacking his opponent rather than honestly discussing the issues? Nah.
Because if he doesn't, he's finished. If he can't even handle an American opponent, there's no way he can handle hostile heads of foreign states.
I don't agree because trump doesn't understand the issues and will not debate about them. He proved this during the Republican debates.

More conspiracy theory, why don't you let Biden talk for himself and stop play ventriloquist?
Biden says he will debate Trump, vows to fact-check

Will he have the left-checkers from Politfraud coaching him through and earbud?
I have no idea I don't intent on watching any debates between two old farts.

Or can he send his VP as substitue? Has ANY person running for potus ever sent in a VP to do it for him? And is it mandatory for him to debate or can he pass the buck as I think his handlers plan to do?
Why should he debate a liar and a grifter who "debates" by personally attacking his opponent rather than honestly discussing the issues? Nah.

Because he will otherwise be termed "Chicky-Boy" for the rest of his life.

Because if he doesn't, he's finished. If he can't even handle an American opponent, there's no way he can handle hostile heads of foreign states.
I don't agree because trump doesn't understand the issues and will not debate about them. He proved this during the Republican debates.
Its going to be a fucking circus and Drumpf will be the chief carnival barker and clown. He is going to derail the debate and I would bet money on it. Drumpf is so full of shit someone needs to throw his ass into a septic tank.

It doesn't matter if Senile Joe debates President Trump or not the Senile Joe-Knee Pads Kamala Campaign is dead as a doornail and they will lose bigtime on November 3rd. :smoke:

gv082820dAPR20200828074508 (1).jpg

Last edited:

DERP

ORANGE MAN BAD

I swear, you commies have a mean IQ of about 7.

Trump mopped the floor with crooked Hillary - on a substantive level as well as being a far better presenter.

Beijing Biden is senile - we all know it. The Communist Party handlers will pump him full of drugs to try and keep him lucid, but drugs have other effects and Trump intends to point out that Quid Pro Rapey Joe is pumped up with meth and adderall, in fact he wants the old crook to take a drug test - not that Beijing will allow their guy to be tested - but the point is made.

You don't understand. The majority of voters pay little attention to politics until the campaign heats up. All they would see is Quid Pro Joe being afraid to take TRUMP! on face to face.

Its going to be a fucking circus and Drumpf will be the chief carnival barker and clown. He is going to derail the debate and I would bet money on it. Drumpf is so full of shit someone needs to throw his ass into a septic tank.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you didn't vote for the Donald.

You don't understand. The majority of voters pay little attention to politics until the campaign heats up. All they would see is Quid Pro Joe being afraid to take TRUMP! on face to face.

Quid Pro Rapey Joe is too senile to be afraid of Trump. It's the REST of the Communist party that are pissing themselves in fear. Beijing Biden thinks he still has his wits, Piloshiti knows better. Baghdad Bob in this thread knows better - shitflinger is just a shit flinging feral baboon. The Khmer Rouge dims are panicking over the debate. All the Adderall in the world won't prepare Quid Pro.

The optics of this debate mess works against Bidum no matter which way it goes.

Could it be they are just trying to lower expectations to the point where him just showing up to 1 debate can be spun as a "victory" for Biden?

They can try to lower expectations but the confusion created by the mixed message will create more problems for Bidum.

They have to have a game plan, even if they are wrong about it.

Then again maybe they really do think this is in the bag for them.

The Country would never Elect anyone who didn’t debate

The optics of this debate mess works against Bidum no matter which way it goes.

Could it be they are just trying to lower expectations to the point where him just showing up to 1 debate can be spun as a "victory" for Biden?

They can try to lower expectations but the confusion created by the mixed message will create more problems for Bidum.

They have to have a game plan, even if they are wrong about it.

Then again maybe they really do think this is in the bag for them.
I think the Communist Democrats like Barry Soetoro know the Biden-Harris ticket is going to go down in flames on November 3rd. That's why he just threw them over the side so that he wouldn't go down with them.

Biden’s campaign is over if he doesn’t debate. Biden’s campaign is over the moment he does debate.
There is nothing saying that Biden has to debate but if he doesn’t the only people that will be voting for him is the extreme hardcore. Chances are a number of Bernies people are not voting for him any way, more moderate dems are not voting for him and independents will not be.
Did you figure this out all by yourself? Wow. A true genius amidst a bunch of trump uneducated masses.
Love how the left debates. If you can’t poke a hole in what is said call names. Shows how undereducated they really are.

Well, baseball has pinch hitters and pinch runners.

Of course, Trump could send Melania to debate Kamala....
And Trump, not being senile, would never consider such nonsense.

This doesn't look good for the left

No obligation, but if Biden ducks the debates his campaign is over.

Doing the Debate is as compulsory as releasing your tax returns...

People used to say nobody would vote for someone who would never release their tax returns...

Saying that Biden will do the debates they just want actual rules and not WWF style.. They want a moderator who will offer basic fact checking...

Biden wants a debate of facts, Trump wants a slagging match...

So what do you want to happen if either candidate says something that is false?

He signed off on 3 debates, so i think he is obligated to do them.... if Trump signed off on those three debates, then he too is obligated to do them.

Is it a constitutional requirement, to become president, no!

Forum List

Back