Jacob Blake's father: Trump hasn't called me yet. Biden and Kamala did

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
A man was paralyzed because there was allegedly a knife on the floor of his car.
Yet Donald Trump, who should be trying to improve his horrible standing with African Americans, doesn't even call him.
On the other hand, Blake's dad said speaking to Joe Biden was like speaking to an uncle.

A man was paralyzed because there was allegedly a knife on the floor of his car.
Yet Donald Trump, who should be trying to improve his horrible standing with African Americans, doesn't even call him.
On the other hand, Blake's dad said speaking to Joe Biden was like speaking to an uncle.

1598620783226.png

The Trumped-Up supporters don't support victims is the actual take. Where will the FEMA monies all go--to Hurricane Victims or to Trumped-Up economy victims, and even that for how long? The August Stimulus money stock market run is about to end, even! More victims!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Even at prayers, History is not on their side: Matt 25: 14-30!)

well mr blake your son was a violent criminal that deserved to die after he attacked cops and refused arrest,,,sadly he only got paralyzed,,,

Ummm maybe you shouldn’t try to killl cops lol wtf

The Trumped-Up supporters don't support victims is the actual take. Where will the FEMA monies all go--to Hurricane Victims or to Trumped-Up economy victims, and even that for how long? The August Stimulus money stock market run is about to end, even! More victims!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Even at prayers, History is not on their side: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Speaking of rampant mental Illness. Yikes !!
DO NOT allow this person to own a gun !!!

Ha-ha, you ARE a liberal loon.

convicted SEX OFFENDER.. and a thug .... who cares!
THIS!

Why do democrats ALWAYS put criminals on pedestals?

Fuck that loser. Thankfully he is now a cripple so he will no longer have the power to rape women/children
Democrats are the party of anarchists, invaders, and thugs.... ANd the mask has been ripped off.. and its ugly to look at..

Yeah. Uncle Ernie.

There is a national reaction one way or the other to this event, but it is not a national event. It is not surprising, there was no call from Donnie. He is not exactly the consoler N chief. Nor do I have reason to believe he was remiss for not doing so, and I don't even like the guy. Hopefully they were contacted by their local mayor. Interesting that Allison Camarata asked the question at all. It was part of an interview, I'm sure. I doubt the dad called Ali to say "Hey, I got a call for Joe and Kam!" That doesn't make it "fake news", but it is definitely non-news, broadcast for a point. Suspect the point was for someone other than me.

What was Trump supposed to say to him? Sorry your kid was a criminal lowlife and got shot trying to get a weapon to attack police officers?

Trump just called the parents.........He said.

Your son must take responsibility for his actions. He's a thug and put everyone around him in harm's way. Count your blessings one of our fine officers wasn't injured, because we're working to re-introduce hangings.

Forum List

Back