Is Biden obligated to debate Trump?

Biden’s campaign is over if he doesn’t debate. Biden’s campaign is over the moment he does debate.
There is nothing saying that Biden has to debate but if he doesn’t the only people that will be voting for him is the extreme hardcore. Chances are a number of Bernies people are not voting for him any way, more moderate dems are not voting for him and independents will not be.
Did you figure this out all by yourself? Wow. A true genius amidst a bunch of trump uneducated masses.
Love how the left debates. If you can’t poke a hole in what is said call names. Shows how undereducated they really are.
I just did poke a big hole in the idea of a debate. Read it again

Or can he send his VP as substitue? Has ANY person running for potus ever sent in a VP to do it for him? And is it mandatory for him to debate or can he pass the buck as I think his handlers plan to do?
Why should he debate a liar and a grifter who "debates" by personally attacking his opponent rather than honestly discussing the issues? Nah.
Because if he doesn't, he's finished. If he can't even handle an American opponent, there's no way he can handle hostile heads of foreign states.
I don't agree because trump doesn't understand the issues and will not debate about them. He proved this during the Republican debates.
You don't understand. The majority of voters pay little attention to politics until the campaign heats up. All they would see is Quid Pro Joe being afraid to take TRUMP! on face to face.
You mean quid pro quo Trump who got impeached because of it. Fear? Nah. Waste of time? Ya

I don't agree because trump doesn't understand the issues and will not debate about them. He proved this during the Republican debates.

DERP

ORANGE MAN BAD

I swear, you commies have a mean IQ of about 7.

Trump mopped the floor with crooked Hillary - on a substantive level as well as being a far better presenter.

Beijing Biden is senile - we all know it. The Communist Party handlers will pump him full of drugs to try and keep him lucid, but drugs have other effects and Trump intends to point out that Quid Pro Rapey Joe is pumped up with meth and adderall, in fact he wants the old crook to take a drug test - not that Beijing will allow their guy to be tested - but the point is made.
Trump lost the debates to Hilary according to Fox news. Biden is hardly senile. He simply is not a lying braggart like the grifter trump who has severe mental issues.

Every damn day there is a thread on this subject, why because the echo chamber is reiterated by ditto heads that want to supply you with a false narrative thinking they can win by lying.
Or it is to inflate their empty egos with Trumptardness.
And every day you are right there in that echo chamber. So what does that make you?

Every damn day there is a thread on this subject, why because the echo chamber is reiterated by ditto heads that want to supply you with a false narrative thinking they can win by lying.
Or it is to inflate their empty egos with Trumptardness.
And every day you are right there in that echo chamber. So what does that make you?
It makes me truthful. And it ain't a lie. Trump showed his spots during the republican debates and enough of his bullshit

Biden’s campaign is over if he doesn’t debate. Biden’s campaign is over the moment he does debate.
There is nothing saying that Biden has to debate but if he doesn’t the only people that will be voting for him is the extreme hardcore. Chances are a number of Bernies people are not voting for him any way, more moderate dems are not voting for him and independents will not be.
Did you figure this out all by yourself? Wow. A true genius amidst a bunch of trump uneducated masses.
Love how the left debates. If you can’t poke a hole in what is said call names. Shows how undereducated they really are.
I just did poke a big hole in the idea of a debate. Read it again
Yeah keep playing at understanding.

This the problem the Trump supporters got... They hate facts..

There answer was first to use 'Alternative Facts' but they were laughed at so badly they have gone on a propaganda campaign against fact checkers (even though a lot have origins with Republicans...). Factheck.org was set up by Walter Annenberg a close friend of the Reagans...

What "facts" have the mindless hacks at Politifraud ever provided? These aren't "fact" checkers, they're LEFT checkers, they ensure that anything said is consistent with Marxist orthodoxy.

The Fucktards over at Snopes "left-checked" Babylon Bee - yes, the mindless frauds of the CCP press really are that dumb....

{

Normally, when Snopes fact checks satire sites, it’s kind of ridiculous and fun to laugh at. This time, however, Snopes went further than just fact-checking an article.

Once again, Snopes has thrown its super sleuths into action and made sure that the American public wasn’t at all fooled by those dastardly Republicans and their nefarious sense of humor. This time the site wanted to squash a claim when The Bee decided to make fun of Georgia State Rep. Erica Thomas, who was recently in a bit of a controversy for claiming someone had told her to go back to her country in an altercation at a Publix, but later was found out to have been lying. Thomas even admitted as such.

In true form, the Bee wrote a satirical article about the adventures of Thomas.

The article was headlined “Georgia Lawmaker Claims Chick-Fil-A Employee Told Her To Go Back To Her Country, Later Clarifies He Actually Said ‘My Pleasure’,” and describes a similar incident to the one Thomas claimed to have encountered in the Publix, only with a funnier spin:

Georgia state rep Erica Thomas took to social media this weekend to express her disgust and outrage at a Chick-fil-A employee’s comments to her in the restaurant’s drive-thru. According to her viral Twitter post, the black state worker claims that after saying thank you for her food, the white cashier pointed his finger at her and angrily shouted, “Go back to your country!”
The Bee wrote that after Chick-fil-A did some investigating, it found out that Thomas’s claim was a total lie, including what was actually said to her and the race of the person saying it.

Clearly a comedic take on the absurdity of Thomas’s actions mixed with the meme that is Chick-fil-A’s kindness.

But Snopes doesn’t seem to understand how humor works or why it’s even a thing in the first place. Their “fact-check” article begins with one of the most elitist and stuffy subtitles I’ve ever seen on an article.

}

The Left-Checkers are the biggest retards in the universe - NO ONE believes them, they are just partisan fucks spewing hate.

There is nothing to suggest that Biden will refuse to debate trump, so where does this thread come from?

Let us all insist that these debates be conducted according to the traditional rules of debate, with time limits that are strictly enforced, a requirement that each candidate remain behind his lectern at all times, that personal attacks be prohibited, and that the candidates be prohibited from addressing each other directly.

DUHHHHHH

Have you been diagnosed by a medical professional as severely retarded?

{ "I myself, just don’t tell anybody I told you this, especially don’t tell Joe Biden," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Capitol Hill reporters on Thursday. "I don't think there should be any debates." }

Honestly Hysteria, does it hurt to be that stupid?

I think the Communist Democrats like Barry Soetoro know the Biden-Harris ticket is going to go down in flames on November 3rd. That's why he just threw them over the side so that he wouldn't go down with them.

I think that when the Wuhan pandemic started, the Communists had a chance. At this point, the Harris/Unnamed ticket has pretty much zero chance. The great thing is that the terrorism by the democrats in Kenosha, Chicago, Mogadishu, Portland, Seattle, Long Beach, Atlanta, etc. have handed the house to the Americans and ensured that the Americans will retain the Senate. As with 2016, Trump will again have all three branches; will the Americans squander it again? What the Republicans must grasp is this is a backlash against the Communists and the violence they have spread across the land, NOT an endorsement of the GOP.

Funny to suggest Kamala debate Trump instead of the guy running for POTUS. It's actually pathetic. The message is..............While our idea for POTUS is surely incompetent, perhaps second chair is up for the challenge.

Except it IS Harris running for POTUS. Everyone on every side knows that if the Communists somehow defraud their way to a win, Beijing Biden will resign in days or at most months. Quid Pro Rapey Joe will "step aside" for the "historic event of the first colored woman as president." They won't 25th him, he isn't man enough to resist, so they'll just nudge him out.

Doing the Debate is as compulsory as releasing your tax returns...

People used to say nobody would vote for someone who would never release their tax returns...

Saying that Biden will do the debates they just want actual rules and not WWF style.. They want a moderator who will offer basic fact checking...

Biden wants a debate of facts, Trump wants a slagging match...

So what do you want to happen if either candidate says something that is false?

Does Beijing Biden declare his bribes from China on his taxes? What about the bribes from the Ukraine?

Fuck the Candy Crowley shitheads who want to put their thumb on the scale - and fuck the left checkers - oh and fuck the Europeans sticking their nose in and tampering with our elections.

He signed off on 3 debates, so i think he is obligated to do them.... if Trump signed off on those three debates, then he too is obligated to do them.

Is it a constitutional requirement, to become president, no!

I think Beijing Biden will do the first debate, and then the party will scuttle the next two - claiming "ORANGE MAN BAD" or some shit, after Trump mops the floor with the senile old crook.

The country is split 50 50 which is an awesome thing. I don't see the need for a debate between 2 geriatric men. What's the point in that?

The debates will get much higher ratings with Biden there

Republicans showed they can’t draw viewers last night

DERP

ORANGE MAN BAD

Trump mopped the floor with crooked Hillary - on a substantive level as well as being a far better presenter.

Beijing Biden is senile - we all know it. The Communist Party handlers will pump him full of drugs to try and keep him lucid, but drugs have other effects and Trump intends to point out that Quid Pro Rapey Joe is pumped up with meth and adderall, in fact he wants the old crook to take a drug test - not that Beijing will allow their guy to be tested - but the point is made.
Trump lost the debates to Hilary according to Fox news. Biden is hardly senile. He simply is not a lying braggart like the grifter trump who has severe mental issues.

Sure he did Comrade Traitor.

1598656417886.png

DERP

ORANGE MAN BAD

President Trump kicked Hillary's ass in the Debate in 2016 even though Donna Brazil gave her the questions ahead of time :auiqs.jpg:

DERP

ORANGE MAN BAD

President Trump kicked Hillary's ass in the Debate in 2016 even though Donna Brazil gave her the questions ahead of time :auiqs.jpg:

Yep, hard to argue with the actual video.

But Bobo will anyway.

Forum List

Back