IRS went after the poorest Americans.

It wasn't different under Republicans, and unlike Trumo, they never go after employers who hire illegal aliens, and they do nothing about these crooked trade deals where we pay tariffs through the nose while they pay next to zero on their exports here. You can't snivel about Democrats 24/7 while your own pet Party loots the public; there is a reason why there are single digits in vote getting between the two crime syndicates.

Under Trump ICE did go after employers. It's under Dementia where he stopped all work place raids. And yes, Trump also worked for better trade deals with our partners.

I have paid $810 so far this year - it's January 10th - in income taxes. I'm a teacher, not a wealthy capitalist.

But the IRS needs 70 Billion dollars to make sure that i ain't cheating?

Under Trump ICE did go after employers. It's under Dementia where he stopped all work place raids. And yes, Trump also worked for better trade deals with our partners.

And failed miserably. How is that new trade deal with China coming along?

I have paid $810 so far this year - it's January 10th - in income taxes. I'm a teacher, not a wealthy capitalist.

But the IRS needs 70 Billion dollars to make sure that i ain't cheating?

No they don't. Just like they don't need taxpayer firearms, ammo, training and range time. But as always, the Communists want to expand the size of government and power over the people as much as they can. That's Dementia's only goal in this plot of his.

We know they didn't bother auditing Trump like they were supposed to. Trump is just a symbol of the rich being treated differently than the poor though IMO.

Despite $80 billion in new funding, the agency is living up to its reputation of hassling low-income taxpayers over rich people.​

Is this an example of what Biden meant by making the rich pay their fair share?

In 2022, the IRS Went After the Very Poorest Taxpayers
Wow. I'm completely floored by your post. Your light bulb has come on, at least a little bit anyway. There is a much bigger real world out there if you just opened up your eyes all of the way. Things are not as the Borg collective leads you to believe.

Bite me. My positions have never changed.

It's you that can't understand.
Well, the light bulb usually comes on a little at a time but then it will eventually start snowballing to the point you will realize that the food the left throws out for you to eat is tainted. This is the just the start of your realizations. I will pray for you that the change will come as quickly as possible. Baby steps.

Poorest Americans don't owe tax. Wealthiest Americans have their taxes done by CPA's. It's your average income Americans making mistakes that are easily caught through technology. The longer time it takes for the IRS to process an identified taxpayer error, the bigger amount they owe for interest.

Well, the light bulb usually comes on a little at a time but then it will eventually start snowballing to the point you will realize that the food the left throws out for you to eat is tainted. This is the just the start of your realizations. I will pray for you that the change will come as quickly as possible. Baby steps.

Mindless ramblings are not a valid rebuttal.

You didn't even say anything different than what I've already dismissed

Mindless ramblings are not a valid rebuttal.

You didn't even say anything different than what I've already dismissed
I agreed with your post that Democrats falsely claimed that only the rich would be the recipients of IRS audits and would leave the poorer alone, which was proven to be a Democratic lie. What more do you want?

I agreed with your post that Democrats falsely claimed that only the rich would be the recipients of IRS audits and would leave the poorer alone, which was proven to be a Democratic lie. What more do you want?

It was my position long ago. Not something I just came to.

Poorest Americans don't owe tax. Wealthiest Americans have their taxes done by CPA's. It's your average income Americans making mistakes that are easily caught through technology. The longer time it takes for the IRS to process an identified taxpayer error, the bigger amount they owe for interest.

And the longer it takes the IRS to correct an error they made the longer the average American is fucked.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Trump was president 2016-2020. You need to learn your history better. And, Trump could not have spent 7.8 trillion extra if Democrats had not signed on the dotted line.

Republicans owned the House, Senate and White House the first two years. The Senate and White House the second.

Nothing gets passed unless Trump signed off AND I'm not defending the Democrats economic failures like you are doing for the Republicans.

Republicans owned the House, Senate and White House the first two years. The Senate and White House the second.

Nothing gets passed unless Trump signed off AND I'm not defending the Democrats economic failures like you are doing for the Republicans.
Republicans did not own the senate. To own the senate you have to have 60 members of your own party. If you don't believe me then ask Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back