IRS went after the poorest Americans.

We need to reduce Federal spending to the point where we can abolish both the income tax and the corporate tax.

Then the IRS could be a small office in DC making sure Excise taxes are collected.

Oh, and also the American people would be a lot better off financially.

Republicans owned the House, Senate and White House the first two years. The Senate and White House the second.

Nothing gets passed unless Trump signed off AND I'm not defending the Democrats economic failures like you are doing for the Republicans.

That's not the point here. Every time you or one of your anti-Trump cohorts here talk about the Trump years and spending, you act like it was an autocracy and he spent every dime. Half of his term was with a Democrat led Congress and we also had to deal with the worst pandemic anybody in the US and much of the world has ever seen. And remember so far, Dementia only spent half a term and he racked up 3.8 trillion in spending not to mention what this new 1.7 trillion will add to it. So he's exceeding Trump at this point of their presidencies.

That's not the point here. Every time you or one of your anti-Trump cohorts here talk about the Trump years and spending, you act like it was an autocracy and he spent every dime. Half of his term was with a Democrat led Congress and we also had to deal with the worst pandemic anybody in the US and much of the world has ever seen. And remember so far, Dementia only spent half a term and he racked up 3.8 trillion in spending not to mention what this new 1.7 trillion will add to it. So he's exceeding Trump at this point of their presidencies.

I'm not defending Biden. You are the one defending the trillions in debt with any excuse you can come up with.

Complete. nothing got a vote even unless McConnell allowed it.
If you cannot pass your legislation because you don't have 60 members to pass it then you do not have complete control. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

So while Xiden Admin was targeting the poorest Americans with the IRS, he was sitting on TOP SECRET information he stole from his time as VP and selling off copies to the highest bidder...we need to see his business tax records that he keeps hiding....

If you cannot pass your legislation because you don't have 60 members to pass it then you do not have complete control. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

You are now making excuses for Democrats spending foolishly also.

I'm not defending Biden. You are the one defending the trillions in debt with any excuse you can come up with.

A worldwide pandemic is an excuse? Rebuilding the military the former President let go to hell is an excuse? Cutting taxes is an excuse? You can't possibly compare the spending between the Republicans and the Democrats.

And even if we had 60, we would have to take into account all the RINO's we have like Romney, McConnel and Murkowski.

So while Xiden Admin was targeting the poorest Americans with the IRS, he was sitting on TOP SECRET information he stole from his time as VP and selling off copies to the highest bidder...we need to see his business tax records that he keeps hiding....

How about an FBI raid? Nahhh, that's only for Trump.

Great News!

Senate will never pass it alone. While I support it, I never am a fan of passing legislation one knows is never going anywhere. Include it in the debt limit bill that will have to be negotiated.

We know they didn't bother auditing Trump like they were supposed to. Trump is just a symbol of the rich being treated differently than the poor though IMO.

Despite $80 billion in new funding, the agency is living up to its reputation of hassling low-income taxpayers over rich people.​

Is this an example of what Biden meant by making the rich pay their fair share?

In 2022, the IRS Went After the Very Poorest Taxpayers
Despite the rightist propaganda, it is the toadies of the wealthy who are hellbent upon weakening the enforcers of our tax laws.

The tax code is already written to favor the filthy rich, allowing some to avoid contributing to the commonweal entirely, and then desperately trying to hide their contempt for the average taxpayer who supports the nation.

Fat cats who evade paying their fair share are delighted to see the taxation police defunded.

Despite the rightist propaganda, it is the toadies of the wealthy who are hellbent upon weakening the enforcers of our tax laws.

The tax code is already written to favor the filthy rich, allowing some to avoid contributing to the commonweal entirely, and then desperately trying to hide their contempt for the average taxpayer who supports the nation.

Fat cats who evade paying their fair share are delighted to see the taxation police defunded.
More IRS agents would not hurt the wealthy. The middle class would be impacted negatively while the rich will remain unscathed.

Our tax laws are our tax laws and have been under both (R) and (D) administrations.

Forum List

Back