How are you remembering the Capitol attack two years ago today?

Gomez.gif

Two years ago, Trump's disgruntled goons attacked outnumbered police defending democracy as Trump watched for hours, ignoring the pleas of advisers, minions, media suck-ups, and family that he exercise his duty as Commander-in-Chief to stop it.

His goons failed to thwart the will of the People. He assured them he still loved them.

Consider the resiliency of the 117th Congress in defying the Trump goons, and their perseverance in fulfilling their constitutional responsibility in the face of fanaticism.

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 3.40.23 PM.png

Acknowledge the stark contrast that prevails at the Capitol today, as the 118th Congress shuts down government for days with no outside help.

I come to forums like this one to see the same radicalism on display, as well as the support for the violent, bloody attempted takeover of Congress, all inspired by a disgraced ex-President.

Thankfully, I'm grateful democracy still works, and the perps are serving time, just like all patriotic Americans feel about this terrible day in American history. Domestic, rightwing terrorism remains the greatest threat to democracy.

Two years gone and many perpetrators and planners are still walking free. Two years later and it is still the greatest stain on our Democracy since the Civil War.
You mean the one with flags and baby carriages? And yes, the idiot who shot and murdered the unarmed woman is still walking free.
Speaking of stains.....

Two years gone and many perpetrators and planners are still walking free. Two years later and it is still the greatest stain on our Democracy since the Civil War.
Happy Patriots Day!

It will always be a day remember when patriots stood up to protest stolen elections and government corruption!

I come to forums like this one to see the same radicalism on display, as well as the support for the violent, bloody attempted takeover of Congress, all inspired by a disgraced ex-President.

Thankfully, I'm grateful democracy still works, and the perps are serving time, just like all patriotic Americans feel about this terrible day in American history. Domestic, rightwing terrorism remains the greatest threat to democracy.
1673015438019.jpeg

The Water Buffalo Club takes over the Capitol

Just one more CIA /FBI False Flag .
The trump flags and the proven seditionist in the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were not CIA or FBI. They were there to incite a coup, that was called for by trump, social media and conservative radio shows.

Two years ago, Trump's disgruntled goons attacked outnumbered police defending democracy as Trump watched for hours, ignoring the pleas of advisers, minions, media suck-ups, and family that he exercise his duty as Commander-in-Chief to stop it.
An ugly, historic day.

Conned by the most blatant con man this country has ever seen.

Incredible. Still.

Forum List

Back