IRS went after the poorest Americans.

Despite the rightist propaganda, it is the toadies of the wealthy who are hellbent upon weakening the enforcers of our tax laws.

The tax code is already written to favor the filthy rich, allowing some to avoid contributing to the commonweal entirely, and then desperately trying to hide their contempt for the average taxpayer who supports the nation.

Fat cats who evade paying their fair share are delighted to see the taxation police defunded.

Like who, Hunter Biden?

Nobody is defunding anything. We just don't need more of these people. If they feel it's the big guys who are ripping off the government, then let them switch from the little guy and go after them. If they need more help, let them do what private industry does and have them work overtime and 6 day weeks. If the tax codes are so unfair, why didn't Dementia have his party rewrite them?

one is far more called for here based on the fact he hide them for six years…we have no idea if there is more. trump was actively working with the NA when xiden got involved and used this as a pretext to raid a political rival

Not only that, but a President has the sole ability to declassify anything he wants. The VP does not unless that power was delegated to him by the President, which as far as we know, never happened.

So it's not just having the same kind of documents Trump had, but we know they were still classified or top secret.

The last Republican tax change by Trump, most everybody's taxes were lowered, and he limited deductions for people that had mortgages of a million dollars or more. If I had a mortgage for a million dollars, I would consider myself rich.
Except the tax cut for the rich stays in place. The tax cuts for the rest of us expires in less than 2 years.

Forum List

Back