AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Irrational Black on Black Hate, Bullying & Intimidation

Sadly, in 21st century United States of American, there is a large population of slow-to-evolve black or American citizens of African descent, who much like a smaller, fading population of slow-to-evolve white or Caucasian American citizens, embrace hateful, ignorant human beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

This population of apparent hate-embracing, segregation minded black Americans are known in the black American community as 'Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded citizens.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Sadly, many PRO BLACK minded Americans are so full of toxic hate, instead of recognizing accomplished, successful, free thinking black or American citizens of African descent as positive HEALTHY role models for our Nation's children and teens, PRO BLACK minded American citizens choose to HATE and denigrate successful black or American citizens of African descent.

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

I'd like to introduce my fellow citizens to a young PRO BLACK minded American woman calling herself 'Sensei Aishitemasu.'

-sensei means teacher. It can be used as a title "-sensei", or as a standalone title, Sensei. You call someone that teaches you a particular subject "-sensei".

I became aware of segregation-minded Sensei Aishitemasu when I viewed a video of her hating and trashing peace-loving Bruno Mars, accusing Bruno of being a 'Cultural Appropriator."

"Seren Sensei goes off on Bruno Mars claims he stealing black culture. Is Bruno A Culture Vulture?" Published on Mar 9, 2018

Since learning about Sensei Aishitemasu and her brand of HATE, I viewed several of her public offerings.

Watching in it's entirety this latest outburst of Sensei Aishitemasu HATING on a successful American citizen who offers joy and love to his fellow human beings, I am convinced she is an emotionally troubled, HATEFUL person requiring immediate MENTAL HEALTH intervention.

"Car Video: Aretha, Tevin, and Snakes" Published on Aug 17, 2018 by Sensei Aishitemasu

Listening to Sensei Aishitemasu spew HATE toward successful American or foreign born citizens suggests to me she was raised, nurtured and socialized by one or more HATEFUL primary child caregivers who sensible, responsible fellow citizen Lady Mocha speaks about in this video presentation.

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha Published on Aug 6, 2017

BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S (Fast forward to 7:59 to bypass Lady Mocha's intro)

Sensai Aishitemasu Nadine Burke Harris.png

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Unfortunately, a growing population of peaceful, responsible, successful, accomplished, free-thinking black or American citizens of African descent are being held hostage and silenced by Sensei Aishitemasu and her hateful PRO BLACK minded followers, in that our responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers risk being harassed, bullied, stalked or threatened with VIOLENCE if they SPEAK OUT against the madness, dysfunction, "savagery & fvvkery" currently existing in far to many American communities.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

___
YouTube Search Terms: Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

Peace.

pro black HATE.jpg

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Hello. I am curious to learn if my caring, responsible American neighbors believe this free-thinking American with a fabulous hairstyle and excellent taste in selecting background music, speaks truth when voicing his opinions about black or American citizens of African descent?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

Peace.

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Irrational Black on Black Hate, Bullying & Intimidation

Sadly, in 21st century United States of American, there is a large population of slow-to-evolve black or American citizens of African descent, who much like a smaller, fading population of slow-to-evolve white or Caucasian American citizens, embrace hateful, ignorant human beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

This population of apparent hate-embracing, segregation minded black Americans are known in the black American community as 'Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded citizens.

View attachment 214231

Sadly, many PRO BLACK minded Americans are so full of toxic hate, instead of recognizing accomplished, successful, free thinking black or American citizens of African descent as positive HEALTHY role models for our Nation's children and teens, PRO BLACK minded American citizens choose to HATE and denigrate successful black or American citizens of African descent.

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

I'd like to introduce my fellow citizens to a young PRO BLACK minded American woman calling herself 'Sensei Aishitemasu.'

-sensei means teacher. It can be used as a title "-sensei", or as a standalone title, Sensei. You call someone that teaches you a particular subject "-sensei".

I became aware of segregation-minded Sensei Aishitemasu when I viewed a video of her hating and trashing peace-loving Bruno Mars, accusing Bruno of being a 'Cultural Appropriator."

"Seren Sensei goes off on Bruno Mars claims he stealing black culture. Is Bruno A Culture Vulture?" Published on Mar 9, 2018

Since learning about Sensei Aishitemasu and her brand of HATE, I viewed several of her public offerings.

Watching in it's entirety this latest outburst of Sensei Aishitemasu HATING on a successful American citizen who offers joy and love to his fellow human beings, I am convinced she is an emotionally troubled, HATEFUL person requiring immediate MENTAL HEALTH intervention.

"Car Video: Aretha, Tevin, and Snakes" Published on Aug 17, 2018 by Sensei Aishitemasu

Listening to Sensei Aishitemasu spew HATE toward successful American or foreign born citizens suggests to me she was raised, nurtured and socialized by one or more HATEFUL primary child caregivers who sensible, responsible fellow citizen Lady Mocha speaks about in this video presentation.

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha Published on Aug 6, 2017

BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S (Fast forward to 7:59 to bypass Lady Mocha's intro)

View attachment 214234

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Unfortunately, a growing population of peaceful, responsible, successful, accomplished, free-thinking black or American citizens of African descent are being held hostage and silenced by Sensei Aishitemasu and her hateful PRO BLACK minded followers, in that our responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers risk being harassed, bullied, stalked or threatened with VIOLENCE if they SPEAK OUT against the madness, dysfunction, "savagery & fvvkery" currently existing in far to many American communities.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

___
YouTube Search Terms: Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

Peace.

View attachment 214232
View attachment 214233

View attachment 214235

Do you remember when Dr West was asked to leave.
upload_2018-9-2_21-13-45.gif

Forum List

Back