Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Hey Iran! Remember what Baghdad looked like when we got through with it? That was nothing

22house1-cnd-articleLarge.jpg

Remember what Syria looked like when we got through with it?

Again, nothing.

main_900.jpg

Remember what Dresden looked like when we were through with it? Some fun there, eh? But once again, nothing

dresden_bombed_1945_3.jpg

Remember what Hiroshima looked like after we were finished with it? Nice, eh?

battle_hiroshima44.jpg

You're next. :11:

Are you attempting to show the USA as genocidal maniacs?

The point is you assumed and were wrong, trying to say Fox stated it was Iraqi’s! Geeesh. Now, enough is enough.

This is what I said...and it is 100% accurate...

View attachment 298120
I was wrong too Gator. When I heard about this incident I thought Trump had smashed the general’s vehicle and all it’s occupants with his huge cock. :lmao:Yep. Got a real man in the White House now.

You think about mens dicks a lot...why is that?
Obama could have sucked General Salami up into that gash he had between his legs. :laughing0301:

You really do think about about men and sex a lot...you know, it is 2020, you can come out of the closet and nobody will judge you.
Well if I did think about “men” then I guess that would exclude me thinking of you.

Well if I did think about “men” then I guess that would exclude me thinking of you.

God I hope so, there are enough of the other Trump worshipers that post their sexual fantasies about me on this forum ,I do not need one more.

Hey Iran! Remember what Baghdad looked like when we got through with it? That was nothing

22house1-cnd-articleLarge.jpg

Remember what Syria looked like when we got through with it?

Again, nothing.

main_900.jpg

Remember what Dresden looked like when we were through with it? Some fun there, eh? But once again, nothing

dresden_bombed_1945_3.jpg

Remember what Hiroshima looked like after we were finished with it? Nice, eh?

battle_hiroshima44.jpg

You're next. :11:

Are you attempting to show the USA as genocidal maniacs?

We are genocidal maniacs when we need to be. That's what made this such a great country, according to the liberals.

brothers and sisters: the US and Solemani were allies coordinating attacks against the Taliban in 2001. then, out of nowhere, Bush calls Iran part of the axis of evil in a SOTU speech, and the rest is history.

one word in a speech changed history!
Out of nowhere?

You dumbshit. Iran turned into a Terrorist Theocracy after Carter ousted th he Shau.

Iran was a metropolitan country before that.

The issue is NOT a direct military conflict with Iran, that would be over in Minutes. The issue is with their embedded cells in the US now

Iran's Mullahs were ALREADY attacking America, the attack on our embassy in Baghdad this past week was not an act of a friendly power.

To think that the death of this War Criminal Soleimani will make the islamonazis "more angry" at us is actually laughable.

They chant "death to america" and do regular terror attacks against us, thinking this can "dial up" tensions is beyond silly

I never said it would make anyone "more" angry. Don't for one second think that they do not have assets in plave here.

The issue is NOT a direct military conflict with Iran, that would be over in Minutes. The issue is with their embedded cells in the US now

Iran's Mullahs were ALREADY attacking America, the attack on our embassy in Baghdad this past week was not an act of a friendly power.

To think that the death of this War Criminal Soleimani will make the islamonazis "more angry" at us is actually laughable.

They chant "death to america" and do regular terror attacks against us, thinking this can "dial up" tensions is beyond silly

Do you really blame them. We are in their backyard and how would we feel if they took out our top General. Tramp has sanctioned them to death, Iraq wants the US out of Iraq.

Do you really blame them. We are in their backyard and how would we feel if they took out our top General. Tramp has sanctioned them to death, Iraq wants the US out of Iraq.

All America wants from the Iranians, all that we need, is for Iran to give up its nuclear ambitions and to quit the Terror Habit.

Soleimani was a huge terrorist, responsible for the death of hundreds of Americans, and that's definitely a capital offense. He had to be expecting this, or at least not surprised when Justice was administered to him yesterday.

All America wants from the Iranians, all that we need, is for Iran to give up its nuclear ambitions and to quit the Terror Habit.

Soleimani was a huge terrorist, responsible for the death of hundreds of Americans, and that's definitely a capital offense. He had to be expecting this, or at least not surprised when Justice was administered to him yesterday.

A terrorist in whose book, a terrorist to us? So he was a great General, what for Gods sakes were American Military doing in Iraq? We are the proxy warriors.

Now more troops are going to the ME, they will be the same as someone will take his place, they already named his successor. So we have a lot to look forward to, maiming and death.

A terrorist in whose book, a terrorist to us? So he was a great General, what for Gods sakes were American Military doing in Iraq? We are the proxy warriors.

Now more troops are going to the ME, they will be the same as someone will take his place, they already named his successor. So we have a lot to look forward to, maiming and death.
You still whining about killing that asshat...............he got what he deserved...........He's been doing this crap all over the region for decades..............Even back in Reagan days when they killed our Marines in Lebannon.

Get over it.............it was a MESSAGE.........they don't get the message then they will regret it.

Yes, FoxNews had the quote I pasted into post number 19. In post 19 I state that it was a quote from his link and his link was FoxNews.

In fact, my quote has a link tied to the word Iraq that takes you to FoxNews.

View attachment 298104

Since the initial story FoxNews updated the link to add in the new information. This is what internet news sources do.
No, you admitted you assumed at one point. Quit digging deeper.

Yes, because the FoxNews story said it was Katyusha rockets...which the US does not use. What other assumption should have been made? Do you even know what they are?
The point is you assumed and were wrong, trying to say Fox stated it was Iraqi’s! Geeesh. Now, enough is enough.

View attachment 298120
I was wrong too Gator. When I heard about this incident I thought Trump had smashed the general’s vehicle and all it’s occupants with his huge cock. :lmao:Yep. Got a real man in the White House now.
We just got another convoy per NBC.................Happy New Yr!

No, you admitted you assumed at one point. Quit digging deeper.

Yes, because the FoxNews story said it was Katyusha rockets...which the US does not use. What other assumption should have been made? Do you even know what they are?

View attachment 298120
We just got another convoy per NBC.................Happy New Yr!
Informative watching:
A Death in Tehran

US just killed the piece of shit in charge of Republican Guard. Pentagon confirmed Trump gave direct order for the hit. Yes!
Political reaction to Baghdad rocket attack killing Iranian general
Don’t stop until we reach Tehran.

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.

Has anyone noticed how much conflict since Trump has been in office? No, it's not all his fault but so many dead deals with zero results. I say he knows jack shit, but he has idiot war mongers (Pompeeo, for instance) surrounding him that want nothing more than to attack Iran.

Killing this general was a terrible escalation and a needless provocation.

Donnie campaigned on nonintervention then like his two warmongering predecessors, he mass murders too.

Trump is a tactical retard. He is going to fuck this up so bad.

Trump doesn't direct the military operations. The only tactical retards are presidents who think they can.

Informative watching:
A Death in Tehran

So what side are you?

.....like I didn't know :rolleyes-41:

3l4zcn.gif

National security aide to former US President Barack Obama, Ben Rhodes, has expressed his concern at the news of killing of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani by US forces. Soleimani, who was the leader of Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds Force, was killed by a US strike at Baghdad airport.

Rhodes has warned that the killing of Soleimani is a 'frightening moment' that could lead to war. In a series of tweets, Rhodes attacked President Donald Trump and his policy towards Iran.

"No question that Soleimani has a lot of blood on his hands. But this is a really frightening moment. Iran will respond and likely in various places. Thinking of all US personnel in the region right now.," said Rhodes.

Top Obama aide: Soleimani death frightening moment

good !! if Iraq wants us out im sure Trump will be more than happy to pull out ! and the message has been sent for Iran not to follow after us if we leave !

Forum List

Back