Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

The issue is NOT a direct military conflict with Iran, that would be over in Minutes. The issue is with their embedded cells in the US now

Iran's Mullahs were ALREADY attacking America, the attack on our embassy in Baghdad this past week was not an act of a friendly power.

To think that the death of this War Criminal Soleimani will make the islamonazis "more angry" at us is actually laughable.

They chant "death to america" and do regular terror attacks against us, thinking this can "dial up" tensions is beyond silly

Do you really blame them. We are in their backyard and how would we feel if they took out our top General. Tramp has sanctioned them to death, Iraq wants the US out of Iraq.
good !! if Iraq wants us out im sure Trump will be more than happy to pull out ! and the message has been sent for Iran not to follow after us if we leave !

I have no problem at all with America leaving Iraq at all, if they don't want us.

The issue is NOT a direct military conflict with Iran, that would be over in Minutes. The issue is with their embedded cells in the US now

Iran's Mullahs were ALREADY attacking America, the attack on our embassy in Baghdad this past week was not an act of a friendly power.

To think that the death of this War Criminal Soleimani will make the islamonazis "more angry" at us is actually laughable.

They chant "death to america" and do regular terror attacks against us, thinking this can "dial up" tensions is beyond silly

Do you really blame them. We are in their backyard and how would we feel if they took out our top General. Tramp has sanctioned them to death, Iraq wants the US out of Iraq.

All America wants from the Iranians, all that we need, is for Iran to give up its nuclear ambitions and to quit the Terror Habit.

Soleimani was a huge terrorist, responsible for the death of hundreds of Americans, and that's definitely a capital offense. He had to be expecting this, or at least not surprised when Justice was administered to him yesterday.

A terrorist in whose book, a terrorist to us? So he was a great General, what for Gods sakes were American Military doing in Iraq? We are the proxy warriors.

Now more troops are going to the ME, they will be the same as someone will take his place, they already named his successor. So we have a lot to look forward to, maiming and death.
you act as though Iran wasnt causing maiming and death before this attack ! wow ! but i do give you credit for admitting that you are on the enemies of America side !

this is how the left deals with a Terrorist state like Iran ! obama-treat-iran.jpg

You have to be 20 yrs old with a diaper on your A.
Your avatar. Have you ever made love with another man?. I have a thread Buttigieg dancing with his husband at the Inaugural Balls I'm sure you'd erotically post on it.

Sounds like dancing with men is your expertise
Your second claim was that Fox news said it was Iraq.
Again???.Trump did it.
No, he corrected himself but stated it was Fox where he first heard it was Iraq. He knows it was the US.
His Narrative was anything but Trump as always................and the Narrative of places like the Washington Compost first jumped that it was really the Iraqis did it.................Not us..........

Then the Narrative shifts ..................to TRUMP WANTS WAR...............as they ignore that the Quds have been killing Americans over there for quite some time..........and their Dear Leader just got wasted as a message to Iran..............

The only question is what will Iran do next.............they know they are dealing with someone who doesn't bluff............
Lincoln shut down newspapers for treason. Todays Lincoln would have shut down CNN and MSNBC yrs ago
Lincoln shut down newspapers for political opposition.

All America wants from the Iranians, all that we need, is for Iran to give up its nuclear ambitions and to quit the Terror Habit.

Soleimani was a huge terrorist, responsible for the death of hundreds of Americans, and that's definitely a capital offense. He had to be expecting this, or at least not surprised when Justice was administered to him yesterday.

A terrorist in whose book, a terrorist to us? So he was a great General, what for Gods sakes were American Military doing in Iraq? We are the proxy warriors.

Now more troops are going to the ME, they will be the same as someone will take his place, they already named his successor. So we have a lot to look forward to, maiming and death.
a great general !! the animal is responsible for terrorism all across the world ! so if a terrorist puts on a uniform he's no longer a terrorist ?? wow !!

a great general !! the animal is responsible for terrorism all across the world ! so if a terrorist puts on a uniform he's no longer a terrorist ?? wow !!

We are terrorists to them. The military wears uniforms.

We......are terrorists?????............Do we with our own citizens

Throw homosexuals down 5 stories on concrete?

Do we dig holes for women up to their waist and throw baseball sized rocks at their head?

Do we genitally mutilate our young daughters?

Do we make women cover their entire bodies in black in 120 degree heat in the F shade. I know, it isn't humid right????

I hate typing so I ain't printing 1000 other examples.

I've read some of your posts. And please, this is no flame. Is there something wrong with you?

well i guess its time for you to pick a side !! us or them !

I know, the Iraqis invited the US Military in.:rolleyes: to their country.
they seemed pretty happy after we caught Sadam ... remember the dancing in the streets . the truth is Iraq was pretty much stabilized until your dear leader pulled out and allowed and encouraged Iran's shia influence in their government. now go head and reply with a weak funny face weakling.

they seemed pretty happy after we caught Sadam ... remember the dancing in the streets . the truth is Iraq was pretty much stabilized until your dear leader pulled out and allowed and encouraged Iran's shia influence in their government. now go head and reply with a weak funny face weakling.

Got a picture of them dancing in the streets.

Shia's have been in Iraq since the beginning of time, and there are more Shia in Iraq than Sunnis.

The population of Iraq can be divided into several main ideological or ethnic strands:

• Shias (Arabic speaking): 55–65%: A majority of the population.
  • Sunnis (Arabic speaking): 20%: Politically dominated Iraq for centuries until the Coalition invasion of 2003.
  • Kurdish – 26%: independent administration (mostly Sunnis, small Shi'ite, Yazidi, and other elements).
  • Assyrian – 1%: This group has a minor role in the current situation (mostly Christians).
  • Turkoman – 2%: This group has a minor role in the current situation (majority Sunni with large Shi'a minority), although Turkey is concerned about their overall treatment in Iraq.
Sectarian violence in Iraq (2006–2008) - Wikipedia
-------------------------------------
we had no right to attack the general, this is man they should of killed:
Muqtada al-Sadr - Wikipedia

-------------------------------------------
also we introduced (the US CIA) IEDS in Afghanistan when they fought the Russians.

oh they danced celebrated and even defiled Saddams statue !
dpa-iraqis-beat-the-head-of-president-saddam-hussein-ripped-of-his-D3BHPW.jpg

Do we dig holes for women up to their waist and throw baseball sized rocks at their head?

Do we make women cover their entire bodies in black in 120 degree heat in the F shade. I know, it isn't humid right????

I've read some of your posts. And please, this is no flame. Is there something wrong with you?

I read that online if someone posts like an enemy you can assume they are an enemy.

She posts like an enemy of America.

oh they danced celebrated and even defiled Saddams statue ! View attachment 299115

I take it back, tramp shouldn't knock off Muqtada al-Sadr, he is the most pop. party in Iraq.
----------------------------------------------

The Alliance Towards Reforms or Marching Towards Reform, also known by its Arabic short form Saairun ( literally "Forward"[10]), is an Iraqi electoral coalition formed to gain political control in the 2018 general election. The main components are the Shi’a Islamist Sadrist Integrity Party, the leftist Iraqi Communist Party,[11] the Youth Movement for Change Party, the Party of Progress and Reform and the Iraqi Republican Group and the State of Justice Party.[12][13] The alliance won 54 seats, more than any other coalition in the election.

Alliance Towards Reforms - Wikipedia
------------------------------------------------------

Muqtada al-Sadr ( born 4 August 1974)[1] is an Iraqi Shia cleric, politician and militia leader. He is the leader of the Sadrist Movement[3] and the leader of Saraya al-Salam, a Shia militia that is a reformation of the previous militia he led during the American occupation of Iraq, the Mahdi Army. There were reports on 7 December 2019 of an armed drone attack on Sadr.[4]

Muqtada al-Sadr is one of the most influential religious and popular figures in Iraq, despite not holding any official title in the Iraqi government.

Snip

"Saddam was the little serpent, but America is the big serpent."

oh they danced celebrated and even defiled Saddams statue ! View attachment 299115

not a pic, a few of them. I take it back, tramp shouldn't knock off Muqtada al-Sadr, he is the most pop. party in Iraq.

The Alliance Towards Reforms or Marching Towards Reform, also known by its Arabic short form Saairun ( literally "Forward"[10]), is an Iraqi electoral coalition formed to gain political control in the 2018 general election. The main components are the Shi’a Islamist Sadrist Integrity Party, the leftist Iraqi Communist Party,[11] the Youth Movement for Change Party, the Party of Progress and Reform and the Iraqi Republican Group and the State of Justice Party.[12][13] The alliance won 54 seats, more than any other coalition in the election.

Alliance Towards Reforms - Wikipedia
------------------------------------------------------

Muqtada al-Sadr ( born 4 August 1974)[1] is an Iraqi Shia cleric, politician and militia leader. He is the leader of the Sadrist Movement[3] and the leader of Saraya al-Salam, a Shia militia that is a reformation of the previous militia he led during the American occupation of Iraq, the Mahdi Army. There were reports on 7 December 2019 of an armed drone attack on Sadr.[4]

Muqtada al-Sadr is one of the most influential religious and popular figures in Iraq, despite not holding any official title in the Iraqi government.

Snip

"Saddam was the little serpent, but America is the big serpent."

When the Washington Post Islamist reporter Kashoggi was murdered, the media have been trying to get Americans to choose between the "Good" Muslim and the "Bad" Muslim.

In reality, they are all simply, Muslims.

And they all want Islam to prevail in America.

I think you do, too.

I read that online if someone posts like an enemy you can assume they are an enemy.

She posts like an enemy of America.

I am not an enemy of the US, I was born in the US and so were my parents. I just am sick of war, Iraq. And tramp should of never tore the iran agreement up. I spent 4 years in the NG.

Forum List

Back