Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini vows to destroy Israel, preaches "Death to America"...Still has twitter account.

Just an oversight I'm sure. As soon as Jack is informed of the violence this asshat posts he will be permanently banned, right?

Iranian Democrats get the same pass American Democrats and other enemies of America get. I think ISIS, aka Obamas civilian military, used Twitter.

Just an oversight I'm sure. As soon as Jack is informed of the violence this asshat posts he will be permanently banned, right?

Its valuable intelligence. Dont be a dumbass. Let the big boys do their jobs. You dont need to know everything especially if you cant understand it.
If you believe our intelligence services rely on Twitter feeds, you might be a stupid leftist.
If you think they dont use Twitter and other platforms to collect intelligence then youre dumber than I previously thought.
Then you do believe the Ayatollah tweets state secrets.

Look, Skippy, this is your stupid "logic" you're using. Don't get angry at me when I point it out.
No I believe the CIA use the tweets to analyze. If you don't understand that then there is no help for you.
So, Iran is an enemy, so it's a good idea to read their tweets, so they shouldn't be banned.

But Trump, also America's enemy, should be banned.

Can you explain the dichotomy?

Trick question. I know you can't.
Sure. Dump isnt overseas. Hes right here in the US. You got anymore trick questions that arent all that effective? :laugh:
I'm sure you believe that's an answer. Just go ahead and say you believe in the double standard. It's not like it's a big secret.
Just say you failed at advancing a false dichotomy. You set yourself up for failure.
Why would I lie? You believe it's okay for social media to selectively silence opinions you disagree with.
I would like to see a serial killer have a twitter account. Would twitter let them have the platform? Would you follow them serial killer?

So you agree with censorship now?
It's so hard to keep up.
I agree with consistency, Fuckwit.
So...for the sake of consistency you now agree with censorship?
Way to take a principled stand!
Dimwingers have been saying banning Trump isn't censorship because they are a private company, Moron.

You should go ahead and tap out now, Dummy

No, they say it's not a free speech violation.

Private companies can censor whatever they want.
The poor Republicans are being blatantly censored...except when they have the floor of the house to broadcast to the world...
1610589501851.png

Its valuable intelligence. Dont be a dumbass. Let the big boys do their jobs. You dont need to know everything especially if you cant understand it.
If you believe our intelligence services rely on Twitter feeds, you might be a stupid leftist.
If you think they dont use Twitter and other platforms to collect intelligence then youre dumber than I previously thought.
So you are saying Jack is in cahoots with the CIA.

Is that your story?

It's so hard to keep up.
Dimwingers have been saying banning Trump isn't censorship because they are a private company, Moron.

I agree with you.
Moronic righties have been calling it censorship though...including your anointed leaders.
Give up yet?
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Look, Skippy, this is your stupid "logic" you're using. Don't get angry at me when I point it out.
No I believe the CIA use the tweets to analyze. If you don't understand that then there is no help for you.
:abgg2q.jpg:

It's so hard to keep up.

No, they say it's not a free speech violation.

Private companies can censor whatever they want.
It is a simple as this... Twitter are a company...

They know that Trump used there platform to radicalized some of his supporters... They then had a riot and killed people and few got killed themselves...

Twitter didn't see that being apart of this should be apart of there business model... They see that there could be a backlash that would harm their company... That is their choice, nothing to do with Democrats.

Have you petitioned Twitter about it?
Why?
To let them know what you think..

Correction, what he believes, Nostra has never had a thought in his life.

So, Iran is an enemy, so it's a good idea to read their tweets, so they shouldn't be banned.

But Trump, also America's enemy, should be banned.

Can you explain the dichotomy?

Trick question. I know you can't.
Sure. Dump isnt overseas. Hes right here in the US. You got anymore trick questions that arent all that effective? :laugh:
I'm sure you believe that's an answer. Just go ahead and say you believe in the double standard. It's not like it's a big secret.
Just say you failed at advancing a false dichotomy. You set yourself up for failure.
Why would I lie? You believe it's okay for social media to selectively silence opinions you disagree with.
I would like to see a serial killer have a twitter account. Would twitter let them have the platform? Would you follow them serial killer?
I don't use Twitter, you moron.

Al couldn't answer my question. You can't either.

Forum List

Back