Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini vows to destroy Israel, preaches "Death to America"...Still has twitter account.

Just an oversight I'm sure. As soon as Jack is informed of the violence this asshat posts he will be permanently banned, right?

Its valuable intelligence. Dont be a dumbass. Let the big boys do their jobs. You dont need to know everything especially if you cant understand it.
If you believe our intelligence services rely on Twitter feeds, you might be a stupid leftist.
If you think they dont use Twitter and other platforms to collect intelligence then youre dumber than I previously thought.

Just an oversight I'm sure. As soon as Jack is informed of the violence this asshat posts he will be permanently banned, right?

Its valuable intelligence. Dont be a dumbass. Let the big boys do their jobs. You dont need to know everything especially if you cant understand it.
If you believe our intelligence services rely on Twitter feeds, you might be a stupid leftist.
If you think they dont use Twitter and other platforms to collect intelligence then youre dumber than I previously thought.

Are you saying there is anything intelligent on twitter?

Ask the terrorists from the capitol raid if they feel more intelligent after posting their pictures on Twitter. :laugh:

Then you do believe the Ayatollah tweets state secrets.

Look, Skippy, this is your stupid "logic" you're using. Don't get angry at me when I point it out.

Look, Skippy, this is your stupid "logic" you're using. Don't get angry at me when I point it out.
No I believe the CIA use the tweets to analyze. If you don't understand that then there is no help for you.

Ask the terrorists from the capitol raid if they feel more intelligent after posting their pictures on Twitter. :laugh:

I would think that would be a no, so.........nothing intelligent on there. Kinda what I had gathered.

I would think that would be a no, so.........nothing intelligent on there. Kinda what I had gathered.
On the serious side theres a lot of intelligence not so sure about intelligent.

No I believe the CIA use the tweets to analyze. If you don't understand that then there is no help for you.
So, Iran is an enemy, so it's a good idea to read their tweets, so they shouldn't be banned.

But Trump, also America's enemy, should be banned.

Can you explain the dichotomy?

Trick question. I know you can't.

So, Iran is an enemy, so it's a good idea to read their tweets, so they shouldn't be banned.

Sure. Dump isnt overseas. Hes right here in the US. You got anymore trick questions that arent all that effective? :laugh:

If they want to know what trumps up to they follow him on twitter

So you agree with censorship now?
It's so hard to keep up.
I agree with consistency, Fuckwit.
So...for the sake of consistency you now agree with censorship?
Way to take a principled stand!
Dimwingers have been saying banning Trump isn't censorship because they are a private company, Moron.

You should go ahead and tap out now, Dummy
I agree with you.
Moronic righties have been calling it censorship though...including your anointed leaders.
Give up yet?

Or just bug his cell and computer.

I know I post this all the time.....but it's my fav meme! :up:

So....Twitter still has the account of ayatollah Komeini preaching hate???????????????

1610587631327.png

Obama already did that.

Obama already did that.
Good.

Sure. Dump isnt overseas. Hes right here in the US. You got anymore trick questions that arent all that effective? :laugh:
I'm sure you believe that's an answer. Just go ahead and say you believe in the double standard. It's not like it's a big secret.

Obama already did that.
Good.
Scratch a leftist, find a fascist. Every time.

I'm sure you believe that's an answer. Just go ahead and say you believe in the double standard. It's not like it's a big secret.
Just say you failed at advancing a false dichotomy. You set yourself up for failure.

Just say you failed at advancing a false dichotomy. You set yourself up for failure.
Why would I lie? You believe it's okay for social media to selectively silence opinions you disagree with.

Forum List

Back