Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini vows to destroy Israel, preaches "Death to America"...Still has twitter account.

Just an oversight I'm sure. As soon as Jack is informed of the violence this asshat posts he will be permanently banned, right?

So you agree with censorship now?
It's so hard to keep up.
I agree with consistency, Fuckwit.
So...for the sake of consistency you now agree with censorship?
Way to take a principled stand!
Dimwingers have been saying banning Trump isn't censorship because they are a private company, Moron.

You should go ahead and tap out now, Dummy

No, they say it's not a free speech violation.

Private companies can censor whatever they want.

Just an oversight I'm sure. As soon as Jack is informed of the violence this asshat posts he will be permanently banned, right?

It's so hard to keep up.
Dimwingers have been saying banning Trump isn't censorship because they are a private company, Moron.

The reasoning Jack said was behind banning Trump is that he supposedly promoted violence...............and yet the Ayatollah, who chants DEATH TO AMERICA supposedly doesn't violate the twitter TOS against promoting violence.

Can you explain the discrepancy?

Its valuable intelligence. Dont be a dumbass. Let the big boys do their jobs. You dont need to know everything especially if you cant understand it.

It's so hard to keep up.

The reasoning Jack said was behind banning Trump is that he supposedly promoted violence...............and yet the Ayatollah, who chants DEATH TO AMERICA supposedly doesn't violate the twitter TOS against promoting violence.

I don't twitter so it's none of my concern.

Have you petitioned Twitter about it?
Twitter has a team dedicated to keeping a watch on these groups.
Don't make the USMB mods jealous they do it for free...How better to know what the enemy is doing but by giving them a tool to expose themselves?
Dump supporters cant type and chew gum at the same time. Youre asking way too much.

It's so hard to keep up.

So they have different standards for different people. I don't have an issue with that. The expectation and behaviour of the POTUS is a lot higher than some loony imam from Iran.

It's so hard to keep up.

Twitter is terrified of being assassinated by the Iranians.

It's so hard to keep up.

You posted a lot in a thread that was none of your concern. Seems to have ceased being your concerned when you got cornered.

Just curious.Are any liberals here friends with the Ayatollah on Twitter or Facebook?

It's so hard to keep up.

So they have different standards for different people. I don't have an issue with that. The expectation and behaviour of the POTUS is a lot higher than some loony imam from Iran.
That's not what it says in their TOS.

Post fail.

Please try again.

It's so hard to keep up.

You posted a lot in a thread that was none of your concern. Seems to have ceased being your concerned when you got cornered.

I corrected something that was wrong. I'll never see what someone on Twitter will write.

Don't make the USMB mods jealous they do it for free...How better to know what the enemy is doing but by giving them a tool to expose themselves?
Dump supporters cant type and chew gum at the same time. Youre asking way too much.
Prog geniuses in high tech have made us the laughing stock of the world.

It's so hard to keep up.

I corrected something that was wrong. I'll never see what someone on Twitter will write.
What do you think you corrected?

It's so hard to keep up.

What do you think you corrected?

Its right in this reply.

Prog geniuses in high tech have made us the laughing stock of the world.
Dude, these people are nerds on a power trip.

I will note to this point not a single Dimwinger has a problem with the double standard. Is it their hatred of Trump, or love for the Ayatollah?

Interesting.

Its valuable intelligence. Dont be a dumbass. Let the big boys do their jobs. You dont need to know everything especially if you cant understand it.
If you believe our intelligence services rely on Twitter feeds, you might be a stupid leftist.

Forum List

Back