Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini vows to destroy Israel, preaches "Death to America"...Still has twitter account.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Just an oversight I'm sure. As soon as Jack is informed of the violence this asshat posts he will be permanently banned, right?

• Banned
Just an oversight I'm sure. As soon as Jack is informed of the violence this asshat posts he will be permanently banned, right?

Have you petitioned Twitter about it?
Why?

He won't destroy our nation's capitol, as the enemy within who did so last Wednesday. Tehran will become a deep glowing hole in the ground if he tries.

twitter is picky, A platform that espouses destroying America is freedom of speech. A platform that allows a party that drives race riots and divisiveness for months... and condemns social unrest when the politically incorrect do it for a few hours.

He won't destroy our nation's capitol, as the enemy within who did so last Wednesday. Tehran will become a deep glowing hole in the ground if he tries.
Considering Biden's boss rubber-stamped Iran's nuclear ambitions, unlikely.

That has nothing to do with the hypocrisy of Jack, Dumbass.

Please try to keep up.

So you agree with censorship now?
It's so hard to keep up.
I agree with consistency, Fuckwit.

Why?
To let them know what you think..

It's so hard to keep up.
So...for the sake of consistency you now agree with censorship?
Way to take a principled stand!

twitter is picky, A platform that espouses destroying America is freedom of speech. A platform that allows a party that drives race riots and divisiveness for months... and condemns social unrest when the politically incorrect do it for a few hours.
they have never destroyed anything of mine because I have never used Twitter..

Why?
To let them know what you think..
Why?

Twitter has a team dedicated to keeping a watch on these groups.

It's so hard to keep up.
So...for the sake of consistency you now agree with censorship?
Way to take a principled stand!
Dimwingers have been saying banning Trump isn't censorship because they are a private company, Moron.

You should go ahead and tap out now, Dummy

Twitter has a team dedicated to keeping a watch on these groups.
Don't make the USMB mods jealous they do it for free...How better to know what the enemy is doing but by giving them a tool to expose themselves?

Forum List

Back