Iranian cleric blames quakes on promiscuous women

religion - keeping people dumb since the beginning of time
Now, now. Religion has its benefits. It's the stupidity included in thoughts that the actions of humankind cause reactions within the earth or the atmosphere such as earthquakes, storms and tornadoes, tsunami waves, lightning damage, etc...that inadequate religious leaders try to use to control people.

It's not just the Muslims that are demented in that regard. A lot of stupid religious leaders lend a false sense of causality to natures catastrophes. Anything that can't be understood by their small minds is fair game.

Hell---even scientists have tried to scare the shit out of people with bogus science.

agw isnt science

People are crazy. I just heard of someone getting kicked out of BYU for having premarital sex. Do they check hymans as part of your application to get in? :razz:

Can't suppress biology and the urge and thoughts of desiring the opposite sex, which is why they want woman to be covered up.

And what kind of god do these people worship, that they think god would kill many innocent people, just for stupid reasons like that?

BYU has an honor code, which forbades such behavior, and all students sign it and promise to abide by it.

Someone violated the code at the university, which is privately owned. Don't like it, Dr? Then don't go there. See? Simple.

And what kind of god do these people worship, that they think god would kill many innocent people, just for stupid reasons like that?

Why does it never seem to cross anyones mind that thousands of cultures and religions warn about the dangers of promiscuity, that maybe they have a good reason to? I think God cares about people alot more than you seem to think. He did create us, give us life, and then sacrifice His own to ensure that we too may be resurrected.

And how many people are innocent? Are you?

BYU has an honor code, which forbades such behavior, and all students sign it and promise to abide by it.

Someone violated the code at the university, which is privately owned. Don't like it, Dr? Then don't go there. See? Simple.

Umm, yeah, that has nothing to do with anything I posted.. Never said I would go there, just said its completely dumb.
GEt it?

sounds like another person failing to realize what a message board is. But keep dreaming up stuff and trying to put your own little spin on what people say and what their intention are

Umm, yeah, that has nothing to do with anything I posted.. Never said I would go there, just said its completely dumb.
GEt it?

sounds like another person failing to realize what a message board is. But keep dreaming up stuff and trying to put your own little spin on what people say and what their intention are

Your opinion is uninformed and stupid, Dr. Get over it.

Why does it never seem to cross anyones mind that thousands of cultures and religions warn about the dangers of promiscuity, that maybe they have a good reason to? I think God cares about people alot more than you seem to think. He did create us, give us life, and then sacrifice His own to ensure that we too may be resurrected.

Religious people sound like battered wive. "But he loves me" even though he beats the shit out of me. What a disturbed god you worship. NO thanks, don't want any part of that asshole.

Why would god give us the strong desire to want sex, and then try to protect us from it? Sounds pretty sadistic to me.

GEt it?

yes, brilliant response :cuckoo: Delusional prudes

Dr., if you don't want such a religious system, then stay out of it. That is the simple answer. If you want to bitch, go ahead, but who really cares?

GEt it?

You are the one whining about it. Want a tissue?

Dr., if you don't want such a religious system, then stay out of it. That is the simple answer. If you want to bitch, go ahead, but who really cares?

Apparently you, and talk about bitching, here you are bitching about me using a forum which is for people to state opinions. Don't like it, so you cry about it

I have nothing to do with religion nor do I want to, nor do I stick my nose in it (can't say the same for many religious peoplle). Don't like a message board and differing opinions, maybe you should stay off it.

Last edited:
GEt it?

You sound like Patek and Diamond now. :lol: Quit whining if you are unhappy about my response. Either refute it logically or be quiet.

Religious people sound like battered wive. "But he loves me" even though he beats the shit out of me. What a disturbed god you worship. NO thanks, don't want any part of that asshole.

Why would god give us the strong desire to want sex, and then try to protect us from it? Sounds pretty sadistic to me.

He is protecting us from misuing it. Would you give a gun to a child without telling them how to use it and hope that they just figure it out?

You seem to think that suffering is bad. I don't. You learn from it. And we have the promise that it ends after this life.

He is protecting us from misuing it. Would you give a gun to a child without telling them how to use it and hope that they just figure it out?

You seem to think that suffering is bad. I don't. You learn from it. And we have the promise that it ends after this life.

What about personal responsibility and free will? god must not be a conservative then if he has to force protect us :razz:

You sound like Patek and Diamond now. :lol: Quit whining if you are unhappy about my response. Either refute it logically or be quiet.

, you haven't posited any argument to refute. What a moron :lol:

You silly goof, you started it with an opinion without evidence. Your opinion needs to have evidence to warrante a rebuttal. You really do sound like Patek and Diamond. :lol:

This is too funny. Have the last word, and I will let it go.

, you haven't posited any argument to refute. What a moron :lol:

You silly goof, you started it with an opinion without evidence. Your opinion needs to have evidence to warrante a rebuttal. You really do sound like Patek and Diamond. :lol:

This is too funny. Have the last word, and I will let it go.

Yup, i"m laughing at how much of an idiot you are. And I've posited arguments in other posts, plus, i'm not stating it is fact, but simply my opinion. But you don't care. troll

Go ahead, act like you win if it makes you feel better.

I guess in your mind people have to posit arguments as to why they like certain food, certain music, etc?

Another person who doesn't know the difference between opinion and fact

Last edited:

Forum List

Back