Promiscuous women cause earthquakes, claims Iranian cleric

Why would I contribute to a lost cause in our lifetime?

Then don't bother crawling over here if you have nothing to contribute.

It was your subject matter in this thread, dear........I've been posting here for years before you arrived.......in fact one of my most insightful posts was titled......"Taking Syria, Unsyriously", before Syria crumbled ways back.

You might have started way back, but I haven't noticed anything from you on this forum. Can you tell me where all your posts are hiding? My goodness, such a to do when I thought people would get a laugh at the cleric's nonsense.

In my opinion if you start more that 2 threads a day

its too much and you become a pain.....

but what do I know dear Sally

If it bothers you so much, no one has a gun to your head to read any of my posts. Do you think I have the time to read everyone's posts? Maybe you do.

Some people need to post less and read more.......does that shoe fit?

Then don't bother crawling over here if you have nothing to contribute.

It was your subject matter in this thread, dear........I've been posting here for years before you arrived.......in fact one of my most insightful posts was titled......"Taking Syria, Unsyriously", before Syria crumbled ways back.

You might have started way back, but I haven't noticed anything from you on this forum. Can you tell me where all your posts are hiding? My goodness, such a to do when I thought people would get a laugh at the cleric's nonsense.

In my opinion if you start more that 2 threads a day

its too much and you become a pain.....

but what do I know dear Sally

If it bothers you so much, no one has a gun to your head to read any of my posts. Do you think I have the time to read everyone's posts? Maybe you do.

Some people need to post less and read more.......does that shoe fit?

Maybe when people crawl over here, they should actually contribute something to this forum. You, by the way, are doing a lousy job at this with your continued nonsense. If you didn't like this thread, you really didn't have to say anything, but you felt that you had to put your two cents in.

Ok pain in the ass Sally dear

whatever! :)

YAWN!

Yes, Skye, you have proven yourself to be a pain in the ass with all your complaining in this thread -- a thread that was posted to make your laugh.

Sally needs to take a break, and get.........

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You both sound very sexually frustrated. Maybe you two should arrange a temporary marriage like they do in Iran.
Sally can you not see just how ridiculous the OP is?

You guys seem to be having fun with it. By the way, since you apparently don't like this article, why not bring up an article of your own? I haven't seen you contributing to this forum.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Europe 'stealing Iran's rain'

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Europe stealing Iran s rain - Telegraph
Those same idiotic freaky bastards also stated that the Israelis caused Hurricane Katrina, remember. And Egypt said Israel trained birds and dolphins to spy on them. And Obama wallows in the nests with those sad clowns.

YAWN!

Yes, Skye, you have proven yourself to be a pain in the ass with all your complaining in this thread -- a thread that was posted to make your laugh.

you have too many threads baby .....just too many threads

but hey

whatever...what do I care anymore

YAWN!

but hey

Don't read them. It is as simple as that.

Crazy fundamentalists...they're everywhere!
The Best of Crazy Fundamentalist Preaching The Church of No People

“Many people today have the idea that Jesus Christ while he was on this earth had long hair and wore clothing that looked like a dress. The reason for this is that…Sodomite homosexuals such as Michelangelo painted Jesus to look effeminate and to have long hair in order to make him fit their own queer image.

Some have even made utterly ridiculous and bizarre statements such as, ‘pants had not been invented yet,’ or According to these ‘scholars,’ the men of the past who built the pyramids and Stonehenge just hadn’t thought of pants yet!

What I believe is based upon the Bible, not ‘historical evidence,’ but the historical record also proves that men in the ancient Middle East wore pants. The Bible uses the word ‘breeches’ to refer to pants. Our modern day spelling of this word is ‘britches,’ such as in the expression, ‘he is a little too big for his britches.'”

YAWN!

but hey

No hen fights, girls. I don't like to get all scratched up trying to separate warriors.

YAWN!

but hey

No hen fights, girls. I don't like to get all scratched up trying to separate warriors.

hmm

sitting on the fence?

no good Hossfly

Take sides and be a man!:biggrin::funnyface:

Hey Sally.....here's my OP from 2011 (you weren't here). I was concerned back then, but notice the little response.

Taking Syria Un-Syria-ously US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Bye Sally, you've been owned, until your next thousand posts on the ME...
Hey Sally.....here's my OP from 2011 (you weren't here). I was concerned back then, but notice the little response.

You go look for your post of 2011? I am giggling over this. What have you posted since then? By the way, many threads have little responses, but evidently people read them going by the number of views.

Hey Sally.......this one's for you........:fu:......(now go create another 1,000 posts on the MidEast in the next month, dear!)

You go look for your post of 2011? I am giggling over this. What have you posted since then? By the way, many threads have little responses, but evidently people read them going by the number of views.

Hey Sally.......this one's for you........:fu:......(now go create another 1,000 posts on the MidEast in the next month, dear!)

If you think I make 1,000 posts a month, I think your psychiatrist has to up your meds.

If you think I make 1,000 posts a month, I think your psychiatrist has to up your meds.

No meds exist that can make me understand you. Get over it, already.

Where are you hiding Hossfly?

hmm? LOL:rolleyes: aren;'t you going to take sides here? LOL:D

Why don't you get over it? One little thread to make you guys laugh, and it's like the end of the world.

I hope to see some articles from you about what is going on in the Middle East now that you crawled over here.

B. Kidd .... they are all bloody cowards ...

that's all they are ...scum

Why don't you get over it? One little thread to make you guys laugh, and it's like the end of the world.

I hope to see some articles from you about what is going on in the Middle East now that you crawled over here.

Back in April 2011, I commented on the debacle that Syria would become!
And all you offer up is a snarky OP about promuscuity and earthquakes??? And then criticize me for not posting about the mideast to your liking?
Give me, and other USMB dear readers a break!
Your lack of credibility is on display, despite your agenda!......

YAWN!

but hey

hmm

sitting on the fence?

no good Hossfly

Take sides and be a man!:biggrin::funnyface:

OK, I choose my side.

Forum List

Back