Iranian Hardliners Form ''chastity Patrols''

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
When Iranian females living in the West hear about this, they will certainly count themselves lucky that they got out of the country. Before the crazies came into power, the women dressed lovely and many went to Paris for their clothes. I noticed that here in the Los Angeles area, the Iranian women certainly have a sense of style and always look lovely, even when just going to the market.

Iranian hardliners form ''chastity patrols''

Last Updated: Friday, September 19, 2014 - 14:20
SHARES
Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Turkey: "Chastity patrols", created by an Iranian paramilitary group, are patrolling the streets of Iran to force women to go "well covered" in public.

At the beginning of summer, trendy Iranian women started wearing lighter clothes, more transparent veils to cover their hair and slightly shortened sleeves that still end below the elbow.

That tendency prompted the more conservative sectors to demand imposition of "good hijab" in accordance with a much stricter interpretation of the Islamic dress code.

But the Ansar-e Hezbollah group has gone further and organised street patrols in Tehran "to control morality in women", especially young women, who are more relaxed about complying with the hijab, which requires a woman to cover everything except her face, hands and feet.

Continue reading at:

Iranian hardliners form chastity patrols Zee News

Eh, why should anyone in the west care? None of our business. . . .

Surely this is not backed by the law. Former President Ahmadinedschad once said, he prefers the women to know that such clothes are right over an enforcement. I am not a fan of non-secular systems but the western backed Shah Regime was surely not a free system.

Surely this is not backed by the law. Former President Ahmadinedschad once said, he prefers the women to know that such clothes are right over an enforcement. I am not a fan of non-secular systems but the western backed Shah Regime was surely not a free system.

Priester----do you assume that NOBODY KNOWS NUTHIN'? There are all kinds of LAWS in the filth of shariah which are aimed at how people dress. In any land which is a shariah cesspit-----both muslims and non muslims are controlled by such laws Please try to remember that my husband was born in a classical shariah cesspit. The statement that muslims like to parrot re the dress of women is------IT HONORS them---muslim women have a right to be so "HONORED"------or else. I did enjoy your "achmaginedad said" Several years ago-----about five years ago----Achmaginedad stood up in a UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY and announced
"ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WHOLE WORLD"------Bellevue hospital---
which used to be known mostly as a looney
bin is very near the UN building-----I waited ---certain that the "men in the white coats" would show up with strait jackets---but it did
not happen-----his shit moiuth nonsense was barely reported in the news------no one in "audience" murmured

Priester----do you assume that NOBODY KNOWS NUTHIN'? There are all kinds of LAWS in the filth of shariah which are aimed at how people dress. In any land which is a shariah cesspit-----both muslims and non muslims are controlled by such laws Please try to remember that my husband was born in a classical shariah cesspit. The statement that muslims like to parrot re the dress of women is------IT HONORS them---muslim women have a right to be so "HONORED"------or else. I did enjoy your "achmaginedad said" Several years ago-----about five years ago----Achmaginedad stood up in a UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY and announced
bin is very near the UN building-----I waited ---certain that the "men in the white coats" would show up with strait jackets---but it did
not happen-----his shit moiuth nonsense was barely reported in the news------no one in "audience" murmured
purpose-of-yawning.jpg

And we on a US message board should care about this because?​

purpose-of-yawning.jpg

And we on a US message board should care about this because?​

who is "we" ??? the ideology FOR THE WORLD is the lingo of every totalitarian genocidal dog-----from Constantine thru Muhummad and Adolf Hitler -----Stalin and
-----the dogs and sluts of ISIS ----and its brother pigs like Osama and----THE IRANIAN AYATOILETS. Way back ---circa the early 1960s Kruschev ranted in the UN----"YOUR CHILDREN WILL GROW UP UNDER COMMUNISM"----in the next few decades communism inflicted genocide on
millions----some people noticed

I'm saying, why should anyone care what goes on in theologically controlled states? It's their nations, it's their business. There is nothing the US can or should do about it. Do we want Iranians sending their covert intelligence services over here to try to put a stop to what is going on in Hollywood? Frankly, I find some of the movies that come out of tinsel town disgusting, I can't imagine what their leader think. But hey, it's none of their business. And this is none of our business.

Live and let die, right? Grow some skin and move on. Or maybe you aren't really an American and don't believe in democracy and majority rule. What, they don't have the right to rule themselves?

. . . and "they" can call it an "ideology" for the world, but hey, we both know they are only kidding themselves. So don't get your panties in a bunch. Ignore them.

I'm saying, why should anyone care what goes on in theologically controlled states? It's their nations, it's their business. There is nothing the US can or should do about it. Do we want Iranians sending their covert intelligence services over here to try to put a stop to what is going on in Hollywood? Frankly, I find some of the movies that come out of tinsel town disgusting, I can't imagine what their leader think. But hey, it's none of their business. And this is none of our business.

Live and let die, right? Grow some skin and move on. Or maybe you aren't really an American and don't believe in democracy and majority rule. What, they don't have the right to rule themselves?

I am an American and believe in EQUALITY----obviously you do not. Majority rule is
fine so long as the rights of minorities remain
intact. Iran continues to oppress many groups of minorities in barbaric manner ---and Iran SUPPORTS those who seek to impose similar filth ELSEWHERE ---I am an
American who is not an isolationist

I am an American and believe in EQUALITY----obviously you do not. Majority rule is
intact. Iran continues to oppress many groups of minorities in barbaric manner ---and Iran SUPPORTS those who seek to impose similar filth ELSEWHERE ---I am an

I believe in equality in our OWN nation. I am not a globalist. It isn't the American taxpayer's job to fund a global government that brings freedom and liberty to the entire world. Get real. We would have to wage WWIII to do that.

It's not about being "an isolationist." It's about being a "realist" and respecting all nations, not judging them, but not getting involved in their internal affairs in accordance to your own preconceived notions. Clearly you haven't studied government or philosophy very much and are the product of TV conditioning.

How any nation domestically treats it's citizens should NOT affect our international foreign policy. Otherwise? You are saying other nations people are more important than America, our sovereignty and our future. GET REAL. This is from Washington's Farewell Address. Wisdom you clearly need to review.
Avalon Project - Washington s Farewell Address 1796

In the execution of such a plan, nothing is more essential than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular nations, and passionate attachments for others, should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable feelings towards all should be cultivated. The nation which indulges towards another a habitual hatred or a habitual fondness is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest. Antipathy in one nation against another disposes each more readily to offer insult and injury, to lay hold of slight causes of umbrage, and to be haughty and intractable, when accidental or trifling occasions of dispute occur. Hence, frequent collisions, obstinate, envenomed, and bloody contests. The nation, prompted by ill-will and resentment, sometimes impels to war the government, contrary to the best calculations of policy. The government sometimes participates in the national propensity, and adopts through passion what reason would reject; at other times it makes the animosity of the nation subservient to projects of hostility instigated by pride, ambition, and other sinister and pernicious motives. The peace often, sometimes perhaps the liberty, of nations, has been the victim.

I believe in equality in our OWN nation. I am not a globalist. It isn't the American taxpayer's job to fund a global government that brings freedom and liberty to the entire world. Get real. We would have to wage WWIII to do that.

It's not about being "an isolationist." It's about being a "realist" and respecting all nations, not judging them, but not getting involved in their internal affairs in accordance to your own preconceived notions. Clearly you haven't studied government or philosophy very much and are the product of TV conditioning.

How any nation domestically treats it's citizens should NOT affect our international foreign policy. Otherwise? You are saying other nations people are more important than America, our sovereignty and our future. GET REAL. This is from Washington's Farewell Address. Wisdom you clearly need to review.

In the execution of such a plan, nothing is more essential than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular nations, and passionate attachments for others, should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable feelings towards all should be cultivated. The nation which indulges towards another a habitual hatred or a habitual fondness is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest. Antipathy in one nation against another disposes each more readily to offer insult and injury, to lay hold of slight causes of umbrage, and to be haughty and intractable, when accidental or trifling occasions of dispute occur. Hence, frequent collisions, obstinate, envenomed, and bloody contests. The nation, prompted by ill-will and resentment, sometimes impels to war the government, contrary to the best calculations of policy. The government sometimes participates in the national propensity, and adopts through passion what reason would reject; at other times it makes the animosity of the nation subservient to projects of hostility instigated by pride, ambition, and other sinister and pernicious motives. The peace often, sometimes perhaps the liberty, of nations, has been the victim.

ROFLMAO----he thinks he studied "philosophy" . Lets discuss a speech
delivered more than 200 years ago when
Europe was as far out of reach of the USA
as the moon is today. At no point does
Washington---in his speech counsel
"TOLERATE BARBARITY"

of course in his day-----there was little anyone
could do about barbarity OVER THERE--other than shrug and ignore. It is the shrug and ignore that galvanized genocides exceeding HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS---
over the past single century------millions of
those being the relatives of our very own
citizens. The unbridled SUCCESS of the
genocidal prone------bring them to that sense of TRIUMPH----that galvanizes their spawn
to tie bombs on their asses and DO IT--over here.

Homeland security people are not worried---
they are CERTAIN---that the ideologies that
are being perpetuated today by the successes of the genocidal utopian
totalitarianists -----will bring
more terrorism to our cities. Of course---it is those who style themselves "country folk"
who are so willing to shrug and wink since
terrorism in the USA is a CITY thing. Besides---for some of those country folk----a
videoed beheading is ENTERTAINING

ROFLMAO----he thinks he studied "philosophy" . Lets discuss a speech
delivered more than 200 years ago when
Europe was as far out of reach of the USA
as the moon is today. At no point does
Washington---in his speech counsel
"TOLERATE BARBARITY"

of course in his day-----there was little anyone
could do about barbarity OVER THERE--other than shrug and ignore. It is the shrug and ignore that galvanized genocides exceeding HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS---
over the past single century------millions of
those being the relatives of our very own
citizens. The unbridled SUCCESS of the
genocidal prone------bring them to that sense of TRIUMPH----that galvanizes their spawn
to tie bombs on their asses and DO IT--over here.

Homeland security people are not worried---
they are CERTAIN---that the ideologies that
are being perpetuated today by the successes of the genocidal utopian
totalitarianists -----will bring
more terrorism to our cities. Of course---it is those who style themselves "country folk"
who are so willing to shrug and wink since
terrorism in the USA is a CITY thing. Besides---for some of those country folk----a
videoed beheading is ENTERTAINING

brainwashing.jpg

Forum List

Back