Promiscuous women cause earthquakes, claims Iranian cleric

Sally needs to take a break, and get.........

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You both sound very sexually frustrated. Maybe you two should arrange a temporary marriage like they do in Iran.
Sally can you not see just how ridiculous the OP is?

You guys seem to be having fun with it. By the way, since you apparently don't like this article, why not bring up an article of your own? I haven't seen you contributing to this forum.

...........and get aris2chat or irosie91 to fill in for a while. Those three have more knowledge of the Middle East than everyone on this forum. There, fixed it for ya.

Do you think Irosie would strap her on......???

For someone who actually doesn't contribute to this forum, you seem to have an awfully lot to say. How about you giving us an article or two about what is happening in the Middle East since you dragged yourself over here?

...........and get aris2chat or irosie91 to fill in for a while. Those three have more knowledge of the Middle East than everyone on this forum. There, fixed it for ya.

For someone who actually doesn't contribute to this forum, you seem to have an awfully lot to say. How about you giving us an article or two about what is happening in the Middle East since you dragged yourself over here?

Why would I contribute to a lost cause in our lifetime?

Then don't bother crawling over here if you have nothing to contribute.

You both sound very sexually frustrated. Maybe you two should arrange a temporary marriage like they do in Iran.

You guys seem to be having fun with it. By the way, since you apparently don't like this article, why not bring up an article of your own? I haven't seen you contributing to this forum.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Europe 'stealing Iran's rain'

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Europe stealing Iran s rain - Telegraph

Silly Sally darling.... LOL relax ...I am on your side ...but you are a lil nuts

that's all! :biggrin:

Have you ever thought, Skye, that when people post articles, they keep this forum going?

But you go over the top darling.... be a little more selective ...hehem...if you know what I mean...like stop the tsunami?

It was your subject matter in this thread, dear........I've been posting here for years before you arrived.......in fact one of my most insightful posts was titled......"Taking Syria, Unsyriously", before Syria crumbled ways back.

It's ridiculous that the Grand Ayatollah and the Mullahs make these claims, issue a fatwah against promiscuous women, spiky hair, tattoes and a host of stupid issues they have, then start beheading and executing people. Trouble is, the West media doesn't report it and they should.

Silly Sally darling.... LOL relax ...I am on your side ...but you are a lil nuts

Have you ever thought, Skye, that when people post articles, they keep this forum going?

But you go over the top darling.... be a little more selective ...hehem...if you know what I mean...like stop the tsunami?

Why not check how many posts I do put up each day and compare them the numbers to some of the others who are on several forums day and night like there was nothing else in their life? I thought you guys would get a laugh out of this one. Apparently you didn't.

Why not check how many posts I do put up each day and compare them the numbers to some of the others who are on several forums day and night like there was nothing else in their life? I thought you guys would get a laugh out of this one. Apparently you didn't.

Sorry......but you confuse quantity with quality!

I've always known that Iranian women tend to be very beautiful and great in the sack, but I always thought the earthquakes were just in my head.

It was your subject matter in this thread, dear........I've been posting here for years before you arrived.......in fact one of my most insightful posts was titled......"Taking Syria, Unsyriously", before Syria crumbled ways back.

You might have started way back, but I haven't noticed anything from you on this forum. Can you tell me where all your posts are hiding? My goodness, such a to do when I thought people would get a laugh at the cleric's nonsense.

Sorry......but you confuse quantity with quality!

I guess you have no sense of humor because the article was supposed to make you laugh at the ridiculousness of the cleric's statement.

You might have started way back, but I haven't noticed anything from you on this forum. Can you tell me where all your posts are hiding? My goodness, such a to do when I thought people would get a laugh at the cleric's nonsense.

In my opinion if you start more that 2 threads a day

its too much and you become a pain.....

but what do I know dear Sally

In my opinion if you start more that 2 threads a day

its too much and you become a pain.....

but what do I know dear Sally

If it bothers you so much, no one has a gun to your head to read any of my posts. Do you think I have the time to read everyone's posts? Maybe you do.

Forum List

Back