23,000 dead in Mexican Drug Wars

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
Poder 360° - Page One Daily News - Drug War Toll: 22,700 Dead

Since the start of this conflict in the beginning of 2007, there are have been 22,700 reported deaths. The intensity of the conflict has only increased, with 9,635 dying in 2009, and 3,365 so far in 2010.

This battle has spread to the US, with the first American being slain in Arizona.

Arizona rancher's slaying spurs calls for more border aid - Washington Times

Of the cartels, arguably the most dangerous are Los Zetas, an organization of ex-military men turned mercenary, who run operations across Mexico, the border states, New York, and Italy. They are better armed and trained than the Taliban, with all sorts of heavy arms and commando training camps. Further, Los Zetas are suspected to have many high-ranking connections to the Federal Police and Military. They declared war upon the Gulf Cartel this past February.

It is rumored that the American rancher was likely caught in a battle between Los Zetas and the Gulf Cartel.

zetas041.jpg

Last edited:
A few of my friends and I are thinking of starting a mounted posse to patrol the borders of South Texas. A rancher friend of mine whose ranch borders Mexico is having a hell of a time with illegal wetbacks trespassing on his property, they tear down fences, scatter cattle and quite frankly he's getting tired of it. And I don't blame him.

End prohibition and this shit stops. Even Glenn Beckie's sort of figured that out.

That means prohibition when it comes to guns and drugs. Wipe out the drug trade by decriminalizing drugs and legalizing marijuana and get rid of gun control so the people in our southern borders can protect themselves.

And secure the damn border.

We have a National Guard designed to solve this sort of problem.

Why don't we use them? I mean, isn't defending American borders more important than defending Afghan borders?

Why don't we use them? I mean, isn't defending American borders more important than defending Afghan borders?

Afghanis aren't offering to cut and edge my yard for $18.

Assholes!:evil:

I work with shrubbery as a side hustle. I usually won't cut grass, but I have done it. Usually I charge anywhere from $30-40 so I can understand with your pain.:lol:

But, Hell I hear in the good ol days there'd be one or two neighborhood kids that would do just about everything people hire Mexicans for now for like 5 bucks.

I'm sure everyone's yards looked pretty f-ed up back then but... hey.

Yeah aren't the pretty much all in Iraq or Afganistan? Along with most of their equipment?

A few of my friends and I are thinking of starting a mounted posse to patrol the borders of South Texas. A rancher friend of mine whose ranch borders Mexico is having a hell of a time with illegal wetbacks trespassing on his property, they tear down fences, scatter cattle and quite frankly he's getting tired of it. And I don't blame him.

Predator grade low impedence high tensile fence. Just sit around and listen for the screams.

why can't he just shoot them?

Real talk I don't see why they can't.

If you're running through my property, I can tell you're a grown man, and I don't know you AND I have a family I'm going to shoot your ass, especially if I perceive you as a threat.

AND I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN SOUTH TEXAS.

I'll be nice and aim for the legs but other than that you better be able to run real quick.

Last edited:

If you're running through my property, I can tell you're a grown man, and I don't know you AND I have a family I'm going to shoot your ass, especially if I perceive you as a threat.

I'll be nice and aim for the legs but other than that you better be able to run real quick.

Bravado.

I've actually been in Uvalde, TX (west of San Antonio) hunting deer at dusk from a blind when a guy tried to crawl into the blind with me for shelter during the night.

I Pointed a .306 at him, he retreated, and I guess he and his threatening milk-gallon-container of water spent a cold night on the ground.

Its a lot easier to talk about shooting someone than it is to do.

Before they can be shot, they have to be caught.

Shooting a person in the leg will the higher the odds that person will die.

Before they can be shot, they have to be caught.

I understand its cheaper just to load'em into a cattle trailor and leave it out near Iraan for a few days in July.

Part of the Solution is to fine Asshole criminal enablers like you $50K for every instance of hiring an illegal.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Part of the Solution is to fine Asshole criminal enablers like you $50K for every instance of hiring an illegal.

yep! starve th em out legally and they will leave

Bravado.

I've actually been in Uvalde, TX (west of San Antonio) hunting deer at dusk from a blind when a guy tried to crawl into the blind with me for shelter during the night.

I Pointed a .306 at him, he retreated, and I guess he and his threatening milk-gallon-container of water spent a cold night on the ground.

Its a lot easier to talk about shooting someone than it is to do.

Of course.

Shooting a person in the leg will the higher the odds that person will die.

Actually didn't know that. Learn something new everyday, I guess.

Forum List

Back