Promiscuous women cause earthquakes, claims Iranian cleric

Ok pain in the ass Sally dear

whatever! :)

YAWN!

Yes, Skye, you have proven yourself to be a pain in the ass with all your complaining in this thread -- a thread that was posted to make your laugh.

you have too many threads baby .....just too many threads

but hey

whatever...what do I care anymore
No hen fights, girls. I don't like to get all scratched up trying to separate warriors.

hmm

sitting on the fence?

no good Hossfly

Take sides and be a man!:biggrin::funnyface:

OK, I choose my side.

Really

How quaint

Ok pain in the ass Sally dear

whatever! :)

YAWN!

Yes, Skye, you have proven yourself to be a pain in the ass with all your complaining in this thread -- a thread that was posted to make your laugh.

you have too many threads baby .....just too many threads

but hey

whatever...what do I care anymore
No hen fights, girls. I don't like to get all scratched up trying to separate warriors.

hmm

sitting on the fence?

no good Hossfly

Take sides and be a man!:biggrin::funnyface:

OK, I choose my side.

Shit, da' Hoss manned up, Skye........:scared1:

Since they allow temporary marriages for the weekend, maybe they should ban these since perhaps it makes some women promiscuous. It's really amazing the nonsense that these clerics come up with.

News > World > Middle East
Promiscuous women cause earthquakes, claims Iranian cleric

bam.jpg

Okay guy.

CHRISTOPHER HOOTON
plus.png

Wednesday 06 May 2015

In about the most extreme example of slut shaming yet, a prayer leader in Tehran has blamed earthquakes on women who dress provocatively and tempt people into promiscuity.

"When promiscuity spreads, earthquakes increase," Hojatoleslam Kazim Sadeghi said during prayers on Friday, a video of which was later posted on YouTube.

"There is no way other than taking refuge in religion and adapting ourselves to Islamic behavior," he added.

Continue reading at:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/promiscuous-women-cause-eart
Do tell ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back