Iran Violating Nuclear Deal

It’s hard to believe anything the establishment media reports on Iran. They are controlled by the CIA and Israel. We know they would love a big war against Iran. Biden will likely do his best to give them that war.
Why would Biden do that? Under Obongo and him, they sucked off iran and gave them how much money?
They did all they could To help iran.

Some European nations are still in it.
Since the Americans are out, the financial infrastructure is blocked. There is only some minor barter. Since the US is out and the EU unable to adhere to the deal, why should Iran?

It’s hard to believe anything the establishment media reports on Iran. They are controlled by the CIA and Israel. We know they would love a big war against Iran. Biden will likely do his best to give them that war.
Why would Biden do that? Under Obongo and him, they sucked off iran and gave them how much money?
They did all they could To help iran.
$150 Billion. Obama claims he is a Christian, but his Father was a Moslem and he loves Moslems.

It's funny how we're supposed to hate all of these countries that are only a threat to us because we back Israel. If we dropped our worst ally so many enemies would drop off the list with them.

Israel does not control the media.
And Mitch McConnell doesn't control the Senate.

Hopefully Israel is getting prepared for Biden treating them like a red-headed step child.
We'll probably see the return of Ketchup-boy Kerry back onto the scene.
Jesus, America, you really fucked up bigly!

Trump ENDED that deal

Best thing he ever did. Obozo gave Iran a fortune and paved the way for them to get the bomb. And don’t give me this shit about Iran was complying. Israeli and Arab countries didn’t think so, and they have a lot of skin in the game.

Best thing he ever did. Obozo gave Iran a fortune and paved the way for them to get the bomb. And don’t give me this shit about Iran was complying. Israeli and Arab countries didn’t think so, and they have a lot of skin in the game.
Why does it matter if Iran has the bomb or not?

Trump ENDED that deal

You go Rocko! Set those dickheads straight! :clap:

Why does it matter if Iran has the bomb or not?

If you have to ask, then you don't deserve an answer.

It's funny how we're supposed to hate all of these countries that are only a threat to us because we back Israel. If we dropped our worst ally so many enemies would drop off the list with them.
How is Israel our worst ally? Just in August they killed the number two man in Al Qaeda
who pulled off two bombings of US embassies in Africa in 1998!

We should throw them overboard? To please some Muslim shit hole? I think not.
Obama and now Joe Biden want to kiss Iran's ass again. What an amazing blunder
to ignore Israel and hug Iran. Israeli operatives reportedly killed al Qaeda's No. 2 leader in Iran in August

Last edited:
Hopefully Israel is getting prepared for Biden treating them like a red-headed step child.
We'll probably see the return of Ketchup-boy Kerry back onto the scene.
Jesus, America, you really fucked up bigly!
They made 2 huge mistakes.

1)They believed the Democrats
2)They believed the media

How is Israel our worst ally? Just in August they killed the number two man in Al Qaeda

I don't care about muzzies. In fact, solving our jew problem would solve our domestic Muslim problem by default because they're the fuckers importing en masse them in the first place. What I do care about is the fact that Iran and a whole host of other peoples hate us only because we insist on backing their one common enemy that routinely behaves as one towards us. At least Iran's espionage operation here isn't operating openly or publicly giving our politicians awards for service to their nation. I highly doubt they're running child brothel operations for the benefit of those politicians either. Even the IRGC might be evil but they're not pedo sons of bitches like Mossad.

Obama and now Joe Biden want to kiss Iran's ass again. What an amazing blunder
to ignore Israel and hug Iran. Israeli operatives reportedly killed al Qaeda's No. 2 leader in Iran in August

Tighten your seat belts. Foreign policy is Quid Extort-Joe's weakest suit!

Forum List

Back