Biden Has Won 306 Electoral Votes. Trump Called That A 'Landslide' 4 Years Ago.

Sp Biden won by a landslide using Trump's logic, right?

Did YOU agree that Trump won by a landslide, 4 yrs. Ago?

Yes or no.

/thread
I never said he won by a landslide 4 years ago. He made the claim, and I'm just laughing because its so stupid that its funny

Yes or no.

/thread
I never said he won by a landslide 4 years ago. He made the claim, and I'm just laughing because its so stupid that its funny

That's some comedy gold all right.

Wow

What are you?

Nine?

So Biden won by a landslide using Trump's logic, right?

Actually Rump only received 304 because a couple of Electors couldn't find clothespins strong enough to hold their nose, so if Biden ends up with the full 306 that would have to be a super-hyper-mega-bigly landslide. I believe that's the technical term. Many people are saying that.

Last edited:

Yes or no.

/thread
Apparently you thought Trump won in a landslide in 2016.

I presume you feel the same today with Biden, I.e. that Biden won a historic victory with a victorious mandate?

Last edited:
Please provide your address so that the DNC can send you an Official, Biden Victory Verification card. They have it ready to go just for you.

That was easy!
If the votes are all verified as legitimate and the result is the same as Trump's declared "landslide" in 2016, logic dictates that 2020 will be an equal "landslide". Using logic to answer a posed question does not make me a democrat. On the contrary, it makes me honest.

Yes or no.

/thread
If trump has to leave.. may he leave everything tangled and a mess. He owes Biden nada.

Yes or no.

/thread
If trump has to leave.. may he leave everything tangled and a mess. He owes Biden nada.
What a trash post. In other words, Trump owes the country nothing. Typical Trumpist. It is all about Trump and to hell with the country.

Forum List

Back