Iran Violating Nuclear Deal

Some European nations are still in it.
Trump ENDED that deal

Best thing he ever did. Obozo gave Iran a fortune and paved the way for them to get the bomb. And don’t give me this shit about Iran was complying. Israeli and Arab countries didn’t think so, and they have a lot of skin in the game.
Ya can't bitch about Iran violating a deal that Trump ended stupid

Hopefully Israel is getting prepared for Biden treating them like a red-headed step child.
We'll probably see the return of Ketchup-boy Kerry back onto the scene.
Jesus, America, you really fucked up bigly!
They made 2 huge mistakes.

1)They believed the Democrats
2)They believed the media

The imbeciles were cajoled by fear.

How is Israel our worst ally? Just in August they killed the number two man in Al Qaeda
who pulled off two bombings of US embassies in Africa in 1998!

We should throw them overboard? To please some Muslim shit hole? I think not.

I don't care about muzzies. In fact, solving our jew problem would solve our domestic Muslim problem by default because they're the fuckers importing en masse them in the first place. What I do care about is the fact that Iran and a whole host of other peoples hate us only because we insist on backing their one common enemy that routinely behaves as one towards us. At least Iran's espionage operation here isn't operating openly or publicly giving our politicians awards for service to their nation. I highly doubt they're running child brothel operations for the benefit of those politicians either. Even the IRGC might be evil but they're not pedo sons of bitches like Mossad.

Thanks for finally showing your anti-Zion, anti-Jew cards.

Best thing he ever did. Obozo gave Iran a fortune and paved the way for them to get the bomb. And don’t give me this shit about Iran was complying. Israeli and Arab countries didn’t think so, and they have a lot of skin in the game.
Why does it matter if Iran has the bomb or not?
Because the are a state sponsor of terrorism around the globe?
Because they are constantly screaming death to America?
Because they are hostile towards our allies in the region?
Because they have travelled outside of their country to kill American soldiers every chance they have?

Trump ENDED that deal

The deal was ended by us... meaning we no longer are in the “deal”.
The euro nations never backed out of it and were still in it with Iran.
so I’d say yes, they can break it.

How much of that terrorism is directed towards us, and how much of it is a direct result of our alliance with Israel?

Was this happening before our alliance with Israel, and would it continue if that alliance ended?

Israel and Saudi Arabia, both of which also conduct terror attacks and one of which also openly hates America?

Because they have travelled outside of their country to kill American soldiers every chance they have?
Was this happening before our alliance with Israel, and would it continue if that alliance ended?

How much of that terrorism is directed towards us, and how much of it is a direct result of our alliance with Israel?

Israel and Saudi Arabia, both of which also conduct terror attacks and one of which also openly hates America?

Im curious... what exactly has Israel done to iran?
Why would us being allies with them cause the Iranians to hate us? Many nations are allied with Israel, are they hated to?
It would make more sense if you said iran hates us for helping Iraq in the war they fought.
I’m pretty sure iran is chanting “death to the west” pretty often, not just “death to America”.
They sponsor terrorism in Africa. Have shithole countries in Africa teamed up with Israel? No, they haven’t.
Iran is run by Muslim fundamentalists. They hate everybody. When they aren’t trying to bomb somebody else, they are bombing different Muslims.

How is Israel our worst ally? Just in August they killed the number two man in Al Qaeda

I don't care about muzzies. In fact, solving our jew problem would solve our domestic Muslim problem by default because they're the fuckers importing en masse them in the first place. What I do care about is the fact that Iran and a whole host of other peoples hate us only because we insist on backing their one common enemy that routinely behaves as one towards us. At least Iran's espionage operation here isn't operating openly or publicly giving our politicians awards for service to their nation. I highly doubt they're running child brothel operations for the benefit of those politicians either. Even the IRGC might be evil but they're not pedo sons of bitches like Mossad.

Ya know why some people hate Jews? They have fucked up their own lives and they need somebody else to blame for it.

It’s hard to believe anything the establishment media reports on Iran. They are controlled by the CIA and Israel. We know they would love a big war against Iran. Biden will likely do his best to give them that war.
Why would Biden do that? Under Obongo and him, they sucked off iran and gave them how much money?
They did all they could To help iran.
True but times change, and the war machine needs feeding.

I'm shocked!
Do you know anything about Islam? They have a principle called "Taquiyya", which means they are encouraged to lie if it helps to spread Islam. The Mullahs encourage it. Here it is from a scholar of Islam . "Yarden Mariuma, sociologist at Columbia University, writes: "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie. "

Last edited:
It’s hard to believe anything the establishment media reports on Iran. They are controlled by the CIA and Israel. We know they would love a big war against Iran. Biden will likely do his best to give them that war.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Exactly,don’t believe the propaganda machine of the msm media,they are only a tool for the government and only report what THEY want you to hear.as gipper said so well,it is the CIA and Israel who is the REAL enemy of the world and will give Biden the war with Iran they want,Israel badly wants trump gone.At first they were happy with him because he cut off side to the Palestine’s but not to them. They are angry with him now though because he is not playing ball with them putting that Israel,Palestine peace agreement together so they want him out.

Well done,you totally took Eric to school. :thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Finally? I've never hidden my feelings on Zionism or jewry.

Im curious... what exactly has Israel done to iran?
Why would us being allies with them cause the Iranians to hate us? Many nations are allied with Israel, are they hated to?
It would make more sense if you said iran hates us for helping Iraq in the war they fought.
I’m pretty sure iran is chanting “death to the west” pretty often, not just “death to America”.
They sponsor terrorism in Africa. Have shithole countries in Africa teamed up with Israel? No, they haven’t.
Iran is run by Muslim fundamentalists. They hate everybody. When they aren’t trying to bomb somebody else, they are bombing different Muslims.
While you're not wrong that Iran also has issues with Sunnis that doesn't really matter to me. I don't care about them killing each other any more than I care when Hamas shoots some missiles at a field or the IDF snipes Palestinian school kids. What does matter to me is the danger they pose to us because a foreign country controls our foreign policy and directs us against them (and other foreign countries) like some kind of parasite. It would matter to cuckservatives as well if they weren't, well, cucks willing to pimp their own kids out to a hostile tribe for no clear reason.

Ya know why some people hate Jews? They have fucked up their own lives and they need somebody else to blame for it.
Many Christians throughout history have done cruel things to others for reasons of varying validity. So have Muslims. I can admit both of those facts. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a collective, ever done anything wrong? I'm just curious. I've been banned from other fora for asking that question before but I've never once gotten any integrity in response.

It's never made any sense to me. They are an easy target to attack for stupid people, I guess.
That explanation doesn't make sense for the simple fact that it really just doesn't make any goddamn sense if you sit down and think about it for even half a second. It's not even a good smokescreen.

Trump ENDED that deal

Well let’s see, Iran signed the nuclear proliferation treaty, no? Oh so they weren’t complying, gotcha. Your answer to that is a unilateral, FAKE treaty crafted by ketchup boy and obozo, yes? Because Iran doesn’t comply with real treaties, but FAKE treaties are their thing, yes?

Forum List

Back