If Biden Blew Up Nord Stream 2, Should He Be Impeached for Committing an Act of War Against a Nuclear Power without Congressional Consent?

Again someone who knows not a lot about Duke Waldstein and the conflicts which leaded to the 30 years war and the final solution of this conflicts. Duke Waldstein was anything else than a devil and had anything else than a heart of stone. It is said when Duke Waldstein not had been murdered from his own emperor then today instead of "the 30 years war" we could perhaps speak about a much shorter war.
I admire Wallenstein's military prowess. The guy was unbeatable in battle. The emperor had him poisoned, so treachery was the only way he lost.

I admire Wallenstein's military prowess. The guy was unbeatable in battle. The emperor had him poisoned, so treachery was the only way he lost.

He was not poisened - he was killed from some men with weapons. His last words had been "Quartier, Kamerad" - what shows somehow that he was so naive not to know that his murderers had been Catholics who got the order to murder him from his and their own emperor. I'm very sure they used silver bullets and/or weapons who had been wetted with holy water because it is said he was one of the so called "Gefrorenen" - one of the "frozen".This are people who are not able to be wounded with normal weapons. You would call him perhaps a man who is like a "Highlander". What's myth - what's truth - who knows?

Last edited:
Back when Nixon got bagged for invading Cambodia, the then Congress passed the 'war powers act'

The gist being an act of war takes a Congressional vote

Unfortunately due to it's poor wording it's not worked out so well....

~S~

Blowing up the pipeline was criminal by US and International law, but the pipeline was also essential to Germany, who was one of our allies.

Not so essential that Russia didn't cut off supplies to Germany. Russia was welcomed into to world economy and given the rope with which Putin hung himself and Russian people. He wanted to use energy as a weapon of war and the Allies took that option off the table, imo.

Wrong.
It was illegal and has doubled the price of heat in Europe.
Everyone is angry.
Economic sanctions against Russia were totally illegal, a war crime.
Also against the 4th amendment of the US Constitution, which does not just apply to citizens.
The sanctiions are legal

If Biden Blew Up Nord Stream 2, Should He Be Impeached for Committing an Act of War Against a Nuclear Power without Congressional Consent?

Did Biden just commit an act of war against a nuclear power? If so this is certainly impeachable.
12 Feb 2023 ~~ By Joe Hoft

On Friday TGP opined that Biden should be impeached if he blew up our allies energy pipeline.
~Snip~
That’s where we are right now. Like in World War I, that event started alliances to fall in place that hadn’t even been solidified previously. If this Nordstream 2 event gets further investigated, and proven true that the U.S. was behind it – it’s as if we shot Archduke Ferdinand.
Many nations that we may have assumed would rally to our side, may rally to Russia’s side instead. It’s that significant, which is why you have to look at pre-WW1 to see how such an event can change things quickly, and cause a World War to ramp up as a result.
I may be “early” on this – because it could be 2-3 years before definitive proof comes out (what if – a Republican becomes President in 2024 and releases/declassifies information to the public about Nordstream 2?).
Europe won’t like us. Germans won’t like us if we’re the ones to blame for causing Germany to dig new coal mines, no matter that they’re unprepared and they should have done better for themselves, but still – Europe relations will suffer from this, no matter how we spin it.
~Snip~
  1. Biden committed an Act of War against a Nuclear-capable nation as if a pre-emptive strike on a Nuclear Power, something we have never done before.
  2. An Act of War against a Nuclear Power, preemptively conducted, should 100% of the time come after a formal Declaration of War from the US Congress because you don’t sign up 100 Million (or more) Americans to die in a Nuclear War without their Representatives committing the nation to that fight.
And Joe, 2 more points of importance:
  1. Nordstream 2 as an asset/physical pipeline, is owned by Gazprom, a Russian company HQd in Switzerland.
  2. Shell Oil and some other companies as a group had put together $10 Million to help with Construction costs, but they retained no ownership rights of the pipeline itself.
  3. Think of this just like a Russian-owned Oil Tanker that shows up in New York harbor. The transportation asset is Russian-owned the entire time, but the oil delivered is then the property of the receiving customer (Germany may have laws or some arrangement to begin ownership of pipeline on their own soil that may not be as transparent to the public, but this portion of pipeline in the ocean was certainly Russian owned).
~Snip~
This Impeachable Offense by President Biden is a big deal, and our Founders would probably find it to be one of the most egregious offenses by a US President in our entire nation’s history. A preemptive strike on a Nuclear Power puts at least 1/3 of our nation in danger, perhaps more. There is nothing more dangerous – COVID Shots, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – add up any problem issues of the last 20 years, add up all the lives at stake, and it will be a minuscule risk in contrast to the potential deaths of 100+ Million Americans in a Nuclear War.
Also, based on warheads alone, the US is at a disadvantage against Russia.
This was a very dangerous move by Biden. It is certainly impeachable.
Commentary:
This event is compared to the event that triggered WW1, and this one triggered WWIII.... So far it hasn't occurred.
The American people have effectively lost control of the Presidency and the Senate due to vote fraud in state-wide elections and I see absolutely no sign that that is ever going to change short of kinetic action against the current political class.
Just one of several impeachable acts
Unfortunately, The Senate is packed with members controlled by PAC money from private and corporate donors. It take a two thirds majority of the Senate to pronounce Biden impeached.
America and the lives of it's citizens are in danger. Joseph Robinette Biden is a current and real danger to of National Security.

Bombshell leaked docs suggest Putin is mobilizing UK army of ‘kamikaze’ spies to wreak havoc in Britain

Turn him over to the UN for prosecution.

:p

There is no evidence that the US blew it up

You would agree AT THE VERY LEAST, however, would you not, that the President, Sect of State, and Under-Sect of State of tbe United States all publicly declaring 'If Russia invades Ukraine we will end / terminate the NS2 pipeline' before it was blown up AND Blinken declaring afterwards what a 'great', fortuitous 'opportunity the NS2 pipeline being blown up is' WAS REALLY F*ING STUPID because it puts the US at the top of tbe suspect list?!

Did Biden just commit an act of war against a nuclear power? If so this is certainly impeachable.
12 Feb 2023 ~~ By Joe Hoft

On Friday TGP opined that Biden should be impeached if he blew up our allies energy pipeline.
~Snip~
That’s where we are right now. Like in World War I, that event started alliances to fall in place that hadn’t even been solidified previously. If this Nordstream 2 event gets further investigated, and proven true that the U.S. was behind it – it’s as if we shot Archduke Ferdinand.
Many nations that we may have assumed would rally to our side, may rally to Russia’s side instead. It’s that significant, which is why you have to look at pre-WW1 to see how such an event can change things quickly, and cause a World War to ramp up as a result.
I may be “early” on this – because it could be 2-3 years before definitive proof comes out (what if – a Republican becomes President in 2024 and releases/declassifies information to the public about Nordstream 2?).
Europe won’t like us. Germans won’t like us if we’re the ones to blame for causing Germany to dig new coal mines, no matter that they’re unprepared and they should have done better for themselves, but still – Europe relations will suffer from this, no matter how we spin it.
~Snip~
  1. Biden committed an Act of War against a Nuclear-capable nation as if a pre-emptive strike on a Nuclear Power, something we have never done before.
  2. An Act of War against a Nuclear Power, preemptively conducted, should 100% of the time come after a formal Declaration of War from the US Congress because you don’t sign up 100 Million (or more) Americans to die in a Nuclear War without their Representatives committing the nation to that fight.
And Joe, 2 more points of importance:
  1. Nordstream 2 as an asset/physical pipeline, is owned by Gazprom, a Russian company HQd in Switzerland.
  2. Shell Oil and some other companies as a group had put together $10 Million to help with Construction costs, but they retained no ownership rights of the pipeline itself.
  3. Think of this just like a Russian-owned Oil Tanker that shows up in New York harbor. The transportation asset is Russian-owned the entire time, but the oil delivered is then the property of the receiving customer (Germany may have laws or some arrangement to begin ownership of pipeline on their own soil that may not be as transparent to the public, but this portion of pipeline in the ocean was certainly Russian owned).
~Snip~
This Impeachable Offense by President Biden is a big deal, and our Founders would probably find it to be one of the most egregious offenses by a US President in our entire nation’s history. A preemptive strike on a Nuclear Power puts at least 1/3 of our nation in danger, perhaps more. There is nothing more dangerous – COVID Shots, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – add up any problem issues of the last 20 years, add up all the lives at stake, and it will be a minuscule risk in contrast to the potential deaths of 100+ Million Americans in a Nuclear War.
Also, based on warheads alone, the US is at a disadvantage against Russia.
This was a very dangerous move by Biden. It is certainly impeachable.
Commentary:
This event is compared to the event that triggered WW1, and this one triggered WWIII.... So far it hasn't occurred.
The American people have effectively lost control of the Presidency and the Senate due to vote fraud in state-wide elections and I see absolutely no sign that that is ever going to change short of kinetic action against the current political class.
Just one of several impeachable acts
Unfortunately, The Senate is packed with members controlled by PAC money from private and corporate donors. It take a two thirds majority of the Senate to pronounce Biden impeached.
America and the lives of it's citizens are in danger. Joseph Robinette Biden is a current and real danger to of National Security.

Bombshell leaked docs suggest Putin is mobilizing UK army of ‘kamikaze’ spies to wreak havoc in Britain
aaf.png

If there was actual evidence that he ordered an attack, Then yes he should be impeached.

But since there's not, It doesn't really matter.

TGP has a long history of pushing b******* stories as fact. They also promoted Marjorie Taylor Greene's Retarded claims that Israel attacked the US using space lasers and started wildfires in California. Anything they claim should be taken with a whole f****** truck load of salt.
Playing devil's advocate here: On what grounds would he be impeached?

I am thinking ordering the attack on a NATO Ally's (Germany's) energy infrastructure could potentially be argued, perpetrating an 'act of war' on his own?

Democrats have proven just about any reason / justification for Impeachment can be ARGUED if one wants to try to do so badly enough.

I am thinking ordering the attack on a NATO Ally's (Germany's) energy infrastructure could potentially be argued, perpetrating an 'act of war' on his own?

Democrats have proven just about any reason / justification for Impeachment can be ARGUED if one wants to try to do so badly enough.
Act of war? I think you might have a problem with that aspect.

All of the evidence I have seen that has been presented points to Norway as the culprit. You realize that Norway is Europe's largest producer of oil and gas.

Act of war? I think you might have a problem with that aspect.

All of the evidence I have seen that has been presented points to Norway as the culprit. You realize that Norway is Europe's largest producer of oil and gas.
I did not say it was a legitimate argument. I just said anyone who wanted to badly enough could argue it.

Most likely it would be something like Carrying out an act of war without just cause and without authorizations. The president has the legal authority 2 order military strikes when there is just cause, Such as the drone strikes that Bush and Obama carried out on wanted terrorists, But there does need to be cause for that.
Congress would have the authority to look into any such Military actions that they suspect were not strictly legal. An attack on an ally which is what this would be, Would definitely warrant congressional hearings, If there was evidence that it was carried out on the president's orders.

If you recall there were several republicans in Congress who wanted to investigate military strikes under Obama. With the idea being that Obama had ordered drone strikes without just cause resulting in civilian casualties. This would fall under that same category. And if Congress did find evidence that Biden ordered a military strike on an ally without just cause then they would have the authority to impeach him.

To be honest though they would have the authority to impeach him either way since impeachment is a political process and not a legal one. They could impeach him with no evidence at all if they wanted to and had the support to do that.

Most likely it would be something like Carrying out an act of war without just cause and without authorizations. The president has the legal authority 2 order military strikes when there is just cause, Such as the drone strikes that Bush and Obama carried out on wanted terrorists, But there does need to be cause for that.
Congress would have the authority to look into any such Military actions that they suspect were not strictly legal. An attack on an ally which is what this would be, Would definitely warrant congressional hearings, If there was evidence that it was carried out on the president's orders.

If you recall there were several republicans in Congress who wanted to investigate military strikes under Obama. With the idea being that Obama had ordered drone strikes without just cause resulting in civilian casualties. This would fall under that same category. And if Congress did find evidence that Biden ordered a military strike on an ally without just cause then they would have the authority to impeach him.

To be honest though they would have the authority to impeach him either way since impeachment is a political process and not a legal one. They could impeach him with no evidence at all if they wanted to and had the support to do that.
Oh, come on! You think that bullshit is going to fly with the entire Congress, especially the DEM Senators?

If you do, I have some oceanfront property in Tennessee to sell you!

First you have to prove he did it!

When our German chancellor Konrad Adenauer died he was 87 years old. He was the very best chancellor we ever had - in a most difficult time of history. One day an opponent remarked that this what he liked to decide now is exactly the opposite of this what he said one year ago. He answered "I'm not interested in the stupidities which I said last year."
I know that anekdote this way:
Adenauer said: "Do you want to hinder me getting wiser every day?"

I know that anekdote this way:
Adenauer said: "Do you want to hinder me getting wiser every day?"

Perhaps he also said so - but perhaps it is also a modified story to reduce his sarcasm. Sounds not really German and it also not sounds "Adenauer" - the man who said about his solitary confinement under the Nazis: "I enjoyed it because I had time to think."

Forum List

Back