IPSOS poll: Trump up in Michigan,Wisconsin,New Hampshire and Maine

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Polling Firm: Trump Surges into Lead in Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Maine - Breitbart

WOW! Now before you Hillary lovers get your panties in a wad over it being not legit. 538 gives Ipsos an A- rating. You people LOVE 538 so is 538 full of crap or are the polls legit?

Oh and found this as well

WEST MICHIGAN POLITICS: Feel The Bern: Hillary's Michigan Lead DESTROYED As Trump Leads Among Young Michiganders, Emerson Accused Of Rigging Poll

Trump just aired more tv ad's in Michigan.
I am starting to feel a LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!

Now come on. Jake Starkey, Jim, Guno, Big Yank, rdean, and the other employees of Church's Fried Chicken have been preaching that it's all over for Trump every since the DNC Convention. LOL!!

Now come on. Jake Starkey, Jim, Guno, Big Yank, rdean, and the other employees of Church's Fried Chicken have been preaching that it's all over for Trump every since the DNC Convention. LOL!!

You gonna bet the lean-to on a Trump landslide?

Polling Firm: Trump Surges into Lead in Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Maine - Breitbart

WOW! Now before you Hillary lovers get your panties in a wad over it being not legit. 538 gives Ipsos an A- rating. You people LOVE 538 so is 538 full of crap or are the polls legit?

WEST MICHIGAN POLITICS: Feel The Bern: Hillary's Michigan Lead DESTROYED As Trump Leads Among Young Michiganders, Emerson Accused Of Rigging Poll

You fail to point out that Breitbart reported "The firm’s accumulation of state polls, however, still leaves Clinton far ahead of Trump in total electoral votes."

IPSOS also uses internet survey polling, so it skews to the right and beyond as the Donnie Two Times homers climb on board.

Nothing worthwhile here, folks. Don't bet your lean-tos and shacks.

You gonna bet the lean-to on a Trump landslide?

No. I figure with the $143 Million Hillary raised off the fat cats today or yesterday, it will serve to boost her poll numbers by two points for a week. What has she already spent? About $200 Million? All that money and Trump is still knocking on the door. This has to be the most expensive Democratic presidential race and history with the least bang for the buck. Wall Street, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, and George Soros are going to expect plenty of political favors as payback should she buy enough votes to win.

You fail to point out that Breitbart reported "The firm’s accumulation of state polls, however, still leaves Clinton far ahead of Trump in total electoral votes."

IPSOS also uses internet survey polling, so it skews to the right and beyond as the Donnie Two Times homers climb on board.

Keep your day job at Church's Fried Chicken, Jake.

We actually had several fried chicken franchises in the portfolio last time I looked. I can you a job as a one-handed buffalo wings slinger.

The fact is that internet surveys are not accurate polls, and you know it.

We actually had several fried chicken franchises in the portfolio last time I looked. I can you a job as a one-handed buffalo wings slinger.

I heard you guys got together and went hat-in-hand to your boss and got an interview for Loretta Lynch to apply for a job.

I heard you guys got together and went hat-in-hand to your boss and got an interview for Loretta Lynch to apply for a job.
That makes absolutely no sense.

We have had them since late in the Clinton years.

If he could take WI and MI that would be huge, but he would still need FL and OH.

If he could take WI and MI that would be huge, but he would still need FL and OH.
He would need PA as well. He won't take WI and MI and PA, I think.

Not true. Trump needs OH, FL and either PA or MI. But both would be nice. If he also gets WI icing on the cake.

So these polls were taken during the week that Trump appeared to veer way off his message and soften his stance on immigration,

coincidence that suddenly he gets a lift?

So these polls were taken during the week that Trump appeared to veer way off his message and soften his stance on immigration,

coincidence that suddenly he gets a lift?

Possibly, it could also be he has stopped saying anymore brain dead shit and Clinton's legacy of corruption, dishonesty, elitism and outright immorality becomes more apparent each and everyday.

Not true. Trump needs OH, FL and either PA or MI. But both would be nice. If he also gets WI icing on the cake.
Absolutely incorrect. He needs those four states to win now. Check the purple leaning states. He needs the three rust belt and FL, or he loses. He has no other pathway to victory.

Forum List

Back