Zone1 interesting how liberals and other malcontents can only see BAD in the Catholic Church, dismiss any good

It's because the RCC is always the biggest impediment to the Marxists' goals. It must be destroyed in their minds. But, of course you can never destroy truth.
true.

It was Marxists and other atheists allowed to be at Vatican II that was the beginning of the virtual end to the Church.

I can see why Jesus said that few find the Narrow Way to Heaven. People allow themselves to be easily led away from their Savior..

and for that, it helps to be in theChurch Christ founded, the Catholic Church, SSPX "branch."
This statement, like so many of your other statements on this topic is YOUR personal BELIEF.

Your church is at odds with Jesus Christ on so many of its teachings.

It was NOT founded by Christ. That is my firm belief.

Why use the church?
Your question makes no sense. What I said had nothing to do with the church and everything to do with the liberals referred to in the title of the thread. They hate Christianity, period. One church is no different than the other to them. They (liberals) want to terminate religion, with the exception of Islam. It will become the Liberal World Order Church. Christian be-headings will become common in re-education camps because it is a Muslim practice.

Your question makes no sense. What I said had nothing to do with the church and everything to do with the liberals referred to in the title of the thread. They hate Christianity, period. One church is no different than the other to them. They < liberals want to terminate religion, with the exception of Islam. It will become the Liberal World Order Church. Christian be-headings will become common in reeducation camps because it is a Muslim practice.

You post threads claiming Americans hate religion and the Catholic Church? You're sick as shit. Seriously. Are you hysterical or on dope?

You post threads claiming Americans hate religion and the Catholic Church? You're sick as shit. Seriously. Are you hysterical or on dope?
No it does not. You're nuts. It claims LIBERALS hate Christianity. Can't you read? Did you miss the pro abortion groups kicking around the Bible?? That's the Bible the Catholics use, the Methodists use, the Baptists use.
Seriously, learn to read...

No it does not. You're nuts. It claims LIBERALS hate Christianity. Can't you read? Did you miss the pro abortion groups kicking around the Bible?? That's the Bible the Catholics use, the Methodists use, the Baptists use.
Seriously, learn to read...

The Catholic Bible is not the same as the Protestant Bible. Quit using the church.

Like every other human institution it is a mix of good and bad. Jesus didn't found the Catholic Church, it evolved like everything else in the world.

How evolved a circle? How evolved energy? How ... And do you fight on reason of "survival of the fittest" every morning with your breakfast? What will happen when your breakfast will win?

I know what the RCC teaches. 16 years at a Catholic School, I learned pretty much everything to testify that the RCC lost all authority and power to do anything in the name of Jesus Christ. It was restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith as it was prophesied with The Book of Mormon as prophesied.

You have not any light idea about what is the Catholic teaching - otherwise you would not say such an incredible nonsense.

It's important as we make judgments every day that we judge righteously.

-----
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.
-----

-----

Christ did not found the Catholic Church.

Jesus did not found the church - because of him was founded the church.

In fact, he's revolted over the Catholic Church destroying the Gospel ...

We wrote the gospels and we made the bible. And the bible is by the way only a very important holy book wherin are written many words of god - but it is on its own not a god. It's a summary of books - also called "the book of the books".

The Catholic Bible is not the same as the Protestant Bible. Quit using the church.
I don't think you have the ability to follow a conversation. Both churches use a Christian Bible. The Protestant and Catholic Bibles have Christ as their central character. Both denominations are Christian. You're just trying to beat a dead horse here. Done.

I don't think you have the ability to follow a conversation. Both churches use a Christian Bible. The Protestant and Catholic Bibles have Christ as their central character. Both denominations are Christian. You're just trying to beat a dead horse here. Done.

The Bibles are not the same. Why are you projecting that Democrats hate Christianity? Do you support the constitution and separation of church and state or not?

No they are not the same Bibles. YES. BOTH ARE CHRISTIAN BIBLES. Democrats and some Republicans hate Christianity. Perhaps you've missed the ever growing attack on Christianity. < prophesy fulfilling.

A sign of the times:

The separation of church and state was not adopted to prevent religion in gov. but to insure gov. stays out of our religion, obviously...

Congress led in prayer then:

1659985633108.png

And Congress being led in prayer now:

1659985699586.png

No they are not the same Bibles. YES. BOTH ARE CHRISTIAN BIBLES. Democrats and some Republicans hate Christianity. Perhaps you've missed the ever growing attack on Christianity. < prophesy fulfilling.

A sign of the times:

The separation of church and state was not adopted to prevent religion in gov. but to insure gov. stays out of our religion, obviously...

Congress led in prayer then:

View attachment 679368

And Congress being led in prayer now:

View attachment 679370

You're a perfect example of why Trump loves the uneducated m

Forum List

Back