Interesting article on muslims in america

tell me specifically what I have said that is not true. Give me the quotes and then explain why you think they are not true.

Otherwise STFU and go away.

The first thing you said that was not true is that the Koran requires female circumcision.

Hard to identify the first falsehood Red has posted.

There have been so many.

name one, and give us the specific quote.

Your first falsehood upon opening this thread was in the title: "Interesting article on muslims in America"

You presented a chain email full of falsehoods that was at least 10 years old ONLY that sure as hell wasn't an article, putz! That was your very first falsehood for this thread and further falsehoods have cascaded over your low threshold of honesty since that starting point.

article = "a distinct portion of any writing...." Websters New Collegiate Dictionary.

Nothing I have posted is untrue. Your postings however-------------------------------:bs1:

Damn, you are one truly dishonest piece of excrement! Your truncated deflection rings hollow in the void given you lie almost as much as Political Chica, but not nearly as artfully!

It must really suck to be you trying to shave, while being forced to gaze upon your reflected image.

How is that any different than Christians rejecting the parts of the Bible that require the application of Mosaic law? Or Jews rejecting portions of their law?

For example, in capital punishment:
Sekila - stoning
    • his was performed by pushing a person off a height of at least 2 stories. If the person didn't die, then the executioners (the witnesses) brought a rock that was so large that it took both of them to lift it; this was placed on the condemned person to crush them.[citation needed]
  • Serefah - burning
    • This was done by melting lead, and pouring it down the throat of the condemned person.
  • Hereg - decapitation
    • This is also known as "being put to the sword" (beheading).
  • Chenek - strangulation
    • A rope was wound around the condemned person's neck, and the executioners (the witnesses) pulled from either side to strangle the condemned person.
Capital sins separated by the four types of capital punishment
The following is a list by Maimonides in his Mishneh Torah (Hilchoth Sanhedrin Chapter 15) of which crimes carry a capital punishment.

Punishment by Sekila (stoning)
See also: Stoning § In Judaism
  • Intercourse between a man and his mother.
  • Intercourse between a man and his father's wife (not necessarily his mother).
  • Intercourse between a man and his daughter in law.
  • Intercourse with another man's wife from the first stage of marriage.
  • Intercourse between two men.
  • Bestiality.
  • Cursing the name of God in God's name.
  • Idol Worship.
  • Giving one's progeny to Molech (child sacrifice).
  • Necromantic Sorcery.
  • Pythonic Sorcery.
  • Attempting to convince another to worship idols.
  • Instigating a community to worship idols.
  • Witchcraft.
  • Violating the Sabbath.
  • Cursing one's own parent.
  • A stubborn and rebellious son.
Punishment by Serefah (burning)
  • The daughter of a priest who completed the second stage of marriage commits adultery.
  • Intercourse between a man and his daughter.
  • Intercourse between a man and his daughter's daughter.
  • Intercourse between a man and his son's daughter.
  • Intercourse between a man and his wife's daughter (not necessarily his own daughter).
  • Intercourse between a man and his wife's daughter's daughter.
  • Intercourse between a man and his wife's son's daughter.
  • Intercourse between a man and his mother in law.
  • Intercourse between a man and his mother in law's mother.
  • Intercourse between a man and his father in law's mother.
Punishment by Hereg (beheading)
  • Unlawful premeditated murder.
  • Being a member of a city that has gone astray.
Punishment by Chenek (strangulation)
  • Committing adultery with another man's wife, where it doesn't fall under the above criteria.
  • Wounding one's own parent.
  • Kidnapping another member of Israel.
  • Prophesizing falsely.
  • Prophesizing in the name of other deities.
  • A sage who is guilty of insubordination in front of the grand court in the Chamber of the Hewn Stone.

Christians are not under the OT LAW. That was done away with when Jesus came died and rose again.

lol. So who are those Christians who cite the Bible on homosexuality being an abomination, using the verse from Deuteronomy?

Who are the Christians who call the Bible the infallible word of God? I don't hear them excluding the Old Testament from that pronouncement.

Muslims share those views on homosexuality. They throw gays off the tops of buildings or behead them. Christians consider them sinners, but don't kill them.

that's the difference, dude.

All Muslims throw gays off buildings? Do your Muslim friends do that? Do your Muslim friends support that?

Islam is the only religion that does that. That's the point, idiot.

Do your Muslim friends do it?

So a Muslim in America simply has to comply with our laws like anyone else.

Like Kim Davis does, for instance, no matter what she might think her religion entitles her to do...

Yes, they do. But in order to comply with American law they must reject the parts of the Koran that require them to follow sharia law. Said another way, a muslim can only be a law abiding American if he/she rejects Islamic teachings.

this is not complicated, except for a biased, prejudiced mind like yours.

How is that any different than Christians rejecting the parts of the Bible that require the application of Mosaic law? Or Jews rejecting portions of their law?

Sekila - stoning
    • his was performed by pushing a person off a height of at least 2 stories. If the person didn't die, then the executioners (the witnesses) brought a rock that was so large that it took both of them to lift it; this was placed on the condemned person to crush them.[citation needed]
  • Serefah - burning
    • This was done by melting lead, and pouring it down the throat of the condemned person.
  • Hereg - decapitation
  • Chenek - strangulation
    • A rope was wound around the condemned person's neck, and the executioners (the witnesses) pulled from either side to strangle the condemned person.
The following is a list by Maimonides in his Mishneh Torah (Hilchoth Sanhedrin Chapter 15) of which crimes carry a capital punishment.

• Bestiality.
  • Idol Worship.
  • Necromantic Sorcery.
  • Pythonic Sorcery.
  • Witchcraft.
  • Violating the Sabbath.
  • The daughter of a priest who completed the second stage of marriage commits adultery.
  • Intercourse between a man and his wife's daughter (not necessarily his own daughter).
  • Committing adultery with another man's wife, where it doesn't fall under the above criteria.
  • Prophesizing falsely.
  • A sage who is guilty of insubordination in front of the grand court in the Chamber of the Hewn Stone.

Christians are not under the OT LAW. That was done away with when Jesus came died and rose again.

lol. So who are those Christians who cite the Bible on homosexuality being an abomination, using the verse from Deuteronomy?

Who are the Christians who call the Bible the infallible word of God? I don't hear them excluding the Old Testament from that pronouncement.

Muslims share those views on homosexuality. They throw gays off the tops of buildings or behead them. Christians consider them sinners, but don't kill them.

that's the difference, dude.

Christians used to legally and officially execute homosexuals for being homosexual.

In the United States- Muslims and Christians treat homosexuals exactly the same- no more murdering for being homosexuals.

Go back 200 years and Christians and Muslims around the world treated homosexuals the same- they killed them.

There have been so many.

Tell us how your so-called Muslim friends can be Muslims if they don't follow every line of the Koran to the letter.

that's a question for them, not me.

So you concede that Muslims can be Americans and Muslims, no differently than Christians or Jews or atheists etc.

Christians, Jews, and Atheists are not told that they must destroy anyone who does not share their beliefs, muslims are told that.

Of course Muslims aren't told that either.

Which is why we don't have 2,000,000 American Muslims going around destroying everyone in the United States.

Again, you are projecting bull shit on a thread. tea bagger stuff!

Do you realize what those cites actually say? They say that Christians and Jews can practice their religions as long as they comply with sharia law. Sharia law in is direct conflict with every religion except islam. So, once again, you are wrong.

tell me specifically what I have said that is not true. Give me the quotes and then explain why you think they are not true.

The first thing you said that was not true is that the Koran requires female circumcision.

There have been so many.

You are a liar- from your OP:

Redfish:
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

As you know- that is a blatant lie- and this surprises no one because you have been caught so many times blatantly lying- and is such a casual and so easily disproven lie- which is also very typical of you

Hours After San Bernardino Shooting, Muslim Community Condemned Attack

Hours After San Bernardino Shooting, Muslim Community Condemned Attack
"We unequivocally condemn the horrific act that happened today," Hussam Ayloush, the executive director of the LA CAIR office, said. "We offer our heartfelt prayers and condolences to the injured, to the families of those who have been killed. ... We stand in mourning, in sadness, for what happened

Pittsburgh's Ahmadiyya Muslim community holds vigil for San Bernardino victims

"Islam stands for peace. Islam stands for justice. Islam promotes the sanctity of life," Adnan Ahmed told a crowd Saturday afternoon.

Ahmed is the imam, or spiritual leader, of Wilkinsburg's Al-Nur Mosque. He said the purpose of gathering was threefold:

to denounce violent extremism, show solidarity with terrorism victims and, perhaps most importantly to him, open the Muslim community up to those who don't understand it.

SD Muslim Leaders Condemn San Bernardino Violence

The Muslim Leadership Council of San Diego (MLC-SD), an umbrella body of 16 or more Muslim organizations, extended condolences to the victims of the Dec. 2 shooting.

“We condemn what happened in the strongest form, without any reservation. We believe what happened is an act of insanity and cowardness,” said Abdel Jalil Mezgouri, Imam from Islamic Center of San Diego.

As I have shown Redfish- you are a liar.

but you knew that.....

Here is who Redfish says are not real Americans

View attachment 58097

View attachment 58098

Just more of Redfish's continued war on Religion in the United States.

muslims have died in service to the USA, no one ever said otherwise.

the Ft Hood murderer was a practicing muslim in the US Army.

Oh very good- now you compare those who die honorably in the service of the United States- to a murderer!

Well done.

Just when I thought bigots like you couldn't get any slimier.

Americans have fought in the service of the United States- Christians- Jews- and Muslims.

You just despise Americans based upon their religion- just part of your war on religion.

Are you fricken crazy? I did no such thing. I said that muslims have died in service to the USA, I acknowledged their sacrifice for this country.

THEN, I pointed out that the Ft Hood murderer was in the US Army when he murdered his fellow soldiers in the name if islam.

Once again- you compare those who die honorably in the service of the United States- to a murderer!

Well done.

Just when I thought bigots like you couldn't get any slimier.

Americans have fought in the service of the United States- Christians- Jews- and Muslims.

You just despise Americans based upon their religion- just part of your war on religion.

[
What's missing is the outrage of the "good" muslims to condemn the radicals who do these things in the name of Islam.

Except of course you are just lying again.

Muslim Americans regularly condemn the radicals who do things in the name of Islam. You just lie about them.

Because that is what you do.

SD Muslim Leaders Condemn San Bernardino Violence
The Muslim Leadership Council of San Diego (MLC-SD), an umbrella body of 16 or more Muslim organizations, extended condolences to the victims of the Dec. 2 shooting.

“We condemn what happened in the strongest form, without any reservation. We believe what happened is an act of insanity and cowardness,” said Abdel Jalil Mezgouri, Imam from Islamic Center of San Diego.

What do we do in the US when religious practices conflict with the law?

The US does not have a system of law that is based on a religion. US law allows for the practice of all religions as long as those practices do not violate civil law. Beheading for instance is illegal, stoning is illegal, genital mutilation of little girls is illegal. BUT, those 3 practices are legal under sharia law.

Do you get it now?

Like Kim Davis does, for instance, no matter what she might think her religion entitles her to do...

Yes, they do. But in order to comply with American law they must reject the parts of the Koran that require them to follow sharia law. Said another way, a muslim can only be a law abiding American if he/she rejects Islamic teachings.

Sekila - stoning
  • Serefah - burning
  • Hereg - decapitation
  • Chenek - strangulation

• Bestiality.
  • Idol Worship.
  • Necromantic Sorcery.
  • Pythonic Sorcery.
  • Witchcraft.
  • Violating the Sabbath.
  • Prophesizing falsely.

They still follow parts of it.

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

There have been so many.

He claims he has many Muslims friends in the US but he also claims you can't be a Muslim unless you're a terrorist.

So I guess he has many Muslim terrorist friends in the US.

And if he is friends with terrorists in the United States- then he is an accomplice to terrorism- and a traitor to the Untied States.

Do you libs ever tell the truth about anything? I said I have muslim friends, that is true. I said I worked in muslim countries, that is true. I never said that all muslims are terrorists or that you cannot be a muslim without being a terrorist.

This thread is about the teachings of Islam and whether they are compatible with US law. Clearly they are not.

Can a person claim to be a muslim and not follow the teachings of the Koran? That's the question for you who want to open our borders to every muslim who wants to come here.

Sure they can be good Americans.

As long as being a good American doesn't get in the way of their religion.

No different than Christian fundamentalist extremists.

Yep. Just let me know when those Christian extremists kill one hundred people, chop of heads, rape, burn prisoners alive and let Al Jazeera televise it.

Get back to me on that won't you.

Ah...so Christian extremism doesn't bear condemning until they are as violent as Muslim extremists. Interesting...

Since the Christian extremists will never be as brutal as the Muslim brand, your point it moot.

some history of the effects of your goyim "peaceful "religion

Tisha B'Av

A jewish day of mourning

The observance of the day includes five prohibitions, most notable of which is a 25-hour fast. The Book of Lamentations, which mourns the destruction of Jerusalem is read in the synagogue, followed by the recitation of kinnot, liturgical dirges that lament the loss of the Temple and Jerusalem. As the day has become associated with remembrance of other major calamities which have befallen the Jewish people, some kinnot also recall events such as the murder of the Ten Martyrs, massacres in numerous medieval Jewish communities during the christian Crusades

What do we do in the US when religious practices conflict with the law?

The US does not have a system of law that is based on a religion. US law allows for the practice of all religions as long as those practices do not violate civil law. Beheading for instance is illegal, stoning is illegal, genital mutilation of little girls is illegal. BUT, those 3 practices are legal under sharia law.

Do you get it now?

Sekila - stoning
  • Serefah - burning
  • Hereg - decapitation
  • Chenek - strangulation

• Bestiality.
  • Idol Worship.
  • Necromantic Sorcery.
  • Pythonic Sorcery.
  • Witchcraft.
  • Violating the Sabbath.
  • Prophesizing falsely.

the hebrew bible was given to the Jews you goyim have nothing to do with it nor does it have anything to do with you

1. God never brought your goyim ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. God has not given the goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring non-Jews to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  4. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath
  5. your goyim god has nothing to do with the Jewish people

Do you get it now?

Sekila - stoning
  • Serefah - burning
  • Hereg - decapitation
  • Chenek - strangulation

• Bestiality.
  • Idol Worship.
  • Necromantic Sorcery.
  • Pythonic Sorcery.
  • Witchcraft.
  • Violating the Sabbath.
  • Prophesizing falsely.

Comparing Jesus and Muhammad, Christianity and Islam

Forum List

Back