Assessment of Michael Cohen’s “credibility”

Crimes he's committed, FRAUD, bribery, extortion and dereliction of duty. Crimes he's been found guilty of, either himself or by proxy through his corporations ; trump " " settled " ( bought his way out of ) in 175 cases. Lost 38 cases, and had mixed results in 137 cases. 500 cases were dismissed by judged, who knows how many of those judges were bought off too. This bullshit has been going on for over 40 years now.
Maybe you're having a hard time understanding the question. List of crimes he's been actually convicted of. Not ones you think he's committed. No one cares what you think he's done.

Since you didnt provide one I'll just assume it's zero.

Yes, always blame someone else for trump's crimes. We are all too familiar with that argument. Good luck with those arguments in the real world.
What part of The Real world so conflicts yer lazy butt.
If Indicted and arrested Trump will be the First President short
of Ulysses S. Grant who managed to also get arrested for
Parading around on Horseback.I guess near the Capitol Grounds.
Word around town has it this is being done soley for the optics.
Sounds about right.To use against Trump in every article by
the shithole " corrupted "Legacy Media.
Show him being booked,fingerprinted and his Mug shot.
Maybe being hauled of to Jail.I wonder what Trump's Secret Service
will be called upon to pull.

Nah. Just a point you obviously can’t handle Stain.

Trump did call for some protests. But he never made any threats. And you can’t point to even one.

So, obviously, you stand exposed as the liar you are.
Trump was still addressing the crowd when the Protests began.
Like 20 minutes before Trump was finished.
Plus snarky-assed Joe Scarborough Lied when he made a big deal
about Q'anon Shaman guy storming into the capitol.The Rat Finks
at MSNBC even showed a clip of a Capitol Bldg. Lower window being
blown out by a crowd using a battering ram.Scarborough said that's
what QAnon man { Jacob Chansley } did and was doing.
Another asswipe from MSNBC { long gone } was Steve SS Schmitt.
Said that Shaman guy needed to be Murdered { Shot dead }.
Jacob Chansley was neither armed or causing trouble.

So one of the radical beliefs you have is to deny climate change. That will get you by for the next 5 or 10 years but after that NO ONE will be able to deny it anymore, not even you. Enjoy the ride !
You do realize that it was global warming before they had to change the wording to climate change, because it snowed at one of Al Gores money making summer speeches like it's been cold throughout spring break. You do realize all their predictions over it have been terribly wrong, but it's too late, they already got your $ and your votes. Like I said about Obama & Biden's Cancer Charity, these things are used to finance campaigns and give them acceptance for their acts which when I listed, you just proved by way of smokescreen, were fine with all of it. As you proved my point, Climate change does not need to destroy society, the Dems using it politically have already done so.
That being said: most conservatives still believe in clean air, water, environment, most are closer to nature then pretentious city folk, liberals even make fun of them for that. And Many use less energy & have less a carbon footprint than those selling the political ruse.
I'll put my carbon footprint against yours any day of the week, so are you willing to bet your oversized house over this notion that you care about the environment or the people your charade displaces out of their homes, which could use your shelter-spare rooms, closet?
I'll put my track record of helping the homeless against yours any day of the week. Who do you think Gavin Newsome got his tiny homes idea plans from?

Do the math, the only US Attorneys that Trump personally interviewed, a very unusual move for a president. Was the US attorneys for SDNY, Southern Florida.and Washington DC. Where Trump has Trump Tower, and Mar-a-Lago and the White House, that they had the sole jurisdiction to investigate.

Trump met with Jessie Liu before nominating her as D.C.'s federal prosecutor in June, and he more recently chatted up Geoffrey Berman

Trump has nominated a slew of prospective federal prosecutors to fill top US attorney seats across the nation, but personally met with one.
Nothing but conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy out of your group.

Stann and others who were on the campaign finance fraud argument lost their argument as it was determined not a campaign violation by fed laws and is to be droped from the DA's reach of charges.

Do the math, the only US Attorneys that Trump personally interviewed, a very unusual move for a president. Was the US attorneys for SDNY, Southern Florida.and Washington DC. Where Trump has Trump Tower, and Mar-a-Lago and the White House, that they had the sole jurisdiction to investigate.

Trump met with Jessie Liu before nominating her as D.C.'s federal prosecutor in June, and he more recently chatted up Geoffrey Berman

Trump has nominated a slew of prospective federal prosecutors to fill top US attorney seats across the nation, but personally met with one.
Did he get Bragg's predecessor elected? Did he put the FEC in place that also investigated this? Did he appoint Mueller who also investigated this? Even if you believe that SDNY was corrupt you would also have to believe that all those other offices were as well, and no one said a word about them all colluding to cover up a bunch of crimes committed by one of and arguably the most hated politician in our lifetime.

One must remember that as far as the Traitor is concerned, loyalty only goes one way, to him.

The Traitor is loyal to no one but himself. Cohen did his master's bidding until the Master no longer needed him.

The Traitor denied banging Stephanie "Stormy Daniels" Clifford. The he said he did. The Traitor denied making a hush money payment to Ms. Clifford. Then he said he did. The Traitor he never gave a check to Cohen. Then he said he did.

Each time the Traitor lied, the MAGA MAGGOTS believed him. And the Traitor continues lie to them and they believe him.
The only traitor is former Senator Hillary Clinton whose sycophants obeyed her Alinsky Method order to create enough chaos to cance the Constitution and her rival President Trump with the lying "Russia Collusion" charges that turned out to be false for Trump and true for guess who? Hillary Clinton. :cranky:

I don't know what planet or altered universe you are living in, but in mine Dems are not protecting our personal freedoms, they are the ones we need protection from. Even the stupid ideas from Soros' criminal justice reforms & his financing lawless activists & reform prosecutors does the opposite it's intent and makes more people less free & done in a less just fashion. By allowing criminals to run rampant and free to commit crimes, and by showing no consequences, while revictimizing the victims and treating victims as the criminals, you end up incarcerating (stuck in their homes affraid to roam out or take subways) the innocent in their own unsafe communities.
Many times the most unsafe and feared forced to stay in their communities are those in low income areas claimed to benefit from these justice changes-WRONG! More are held captive by crime riddled cities not free. It's really a form or terrorism, and if you support these policies and activist cells then you are literally supporting terrorist orgs which have killed more Americans than Bin Laden and Isis Combined.
Keep hitting them with the TRUTH brother.... They hate it, especially the one's like the one that gave you a thumbs down. All anyone has to do is follow their post and their dislikes, and they can easily tell who they are and what they represent.

Funny thing though, is how they don't mind showing themselves for who they are, even when they are totally wrong on so many issue's.

Trump wouldn't be convicted on Cohen's testimony alone. The question is whether anything Cohen says is corroborated by other evidence. If it's not, then Trump has nothing to worry about, but if it is corroborated, then Cohen's testimony is just more evidence that supports whatever evidence they already have.

Why are you so worried? :)
I always say "let the chips fall where they may", but it should be that everyone must stay focused on the bigger picture in order to see what's taking place in it all.
What is taking place is a banana republic styled political persecution and assassination of a political figure. It's being done because certain group's who control far to much influence and power in this COUNTRY, have since decided to weaponize everything in hopes to have enough gotchas in their net's in order to try and cancel this COUNTRY, and all in favor of what they as a slim minority wants for it.

I always say "let the chips fall where they may",

I'm fine with that, actually. If Trump gets charged or doesn't, I accept it. I'd rather the Senate have dealt with him but they didn't, so that's that.

In the end, voters like you and me either validate MAGA or we don't. It's up to us.

Yes yes the evil bad orange man. It seems no one gave a shit about his "life a crime" prior to him being President. Im not a fan of Trump. Im just less a fan of people who want to prosecute political figures they disagree with solely because they disagree with them.
And they don't disagree with him only to disagree with him, but rather they see him as a threat to their perceived gain's made, but yet they have absolutely no proof that he was a threat to their gain's made or no proof that he would be a threat to their gain's made.

They are pandered to and brainwashed by those who are expert's at brainwashing, and the panderers do so by way of using old worn out issue's that are long past, but they bring them back to life over and over again out of desperation and convenience, but mostly for the pandering or digging for votes by any means possible... They are truly a sick people.

I'm fine with that, actually. If Trump gets charged or doesn't, I accept it. I'd rather the Senate have dealt with him but they didn't, so that's that.

In the end, voters like you and me either validate MAGA or we don't. It's up to us.
MAGA is a great slogan that people in this country should all embrace, and they should never except it being slandered in a very stupid and petty juvenile way by the Democrat's.

Crimes he's committed, FRAUD, bribery, extortion and dereliction of duty. Crimes he's been found guilty of, either himself or by proxy through his corporations ; trump " " settled " ( bought his way out of ) in 175 cases. Lost 38 cases, and had mixed results in 137 cases. 500 cases were dismissed by judged, who knows how many of those judges were bought off too. This bullshit has been going on for over 40 years now.
The Mueller Report findings would beg to differ with all your "findings." Trump is innocent of all your unproved and worse yet, untrue charges. Have you no respect for the truth.

The Mueller Report findings would beg to differ with all your "findings." Trump is innocent of all your unproved and worse yet, untrue charges. Have you no respect for the truth.
He's a Democrat. Nuff said... LOL

Keep hitting them with the TRUTH brother.... They hate it, especially the one's like the one that gave you a thumbs down. All anyone has to do is follow their post and their dislikes, and they can easily tell who they are and what they represent.

Funny thing though, is how they don't mind showing themselves for who they are, even when they are totally wrong on so many issue's.
Plus how many are actually masquerating as Government Bots.
Maybe at the office.We learned thru the Twitter change of ownership
by Musk,that Bots WERE used.

Forum List

Back